Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

IDK from what stories they have made this spoiler 🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

You're gonna need all the strength in the world to get through it. ❤❤

I'm so grateful that Aniruddh is the way he is. If he had been any different then idk how I would have coped with losing HS. I'll always be thankful for coming across him in my life.

Same here. Thankful for both HS and AD. 

inlieu thumbnail

We all got too attached to the character. We were fools to ever think that ITV could change for the better. At least AD got a new project to keep him motivated. 😒

Well, AD finished shooting for PB a couple of weeks ago so he has already started to take steps to moving on. I am sure it must be as hard if not more for him to say goodbye especially since it's premature. If the story arc had ended organically I think the feeling would have been completely different. 

The photo at the bar yesterday was meaningful. I wouldn't go so far as to say he's drowning his sorrows but really marking the end of this era with close ones to support him. Sigh...

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Large question still remains, How did HS and Babita die? 😆

Damnn freaking cvs.. should have just told us today. If someone watches S2, please share it on the forum on what happens to Hanita. 

Well, that's their hook to get us to watch season 2. LOL.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Lollipop in the name of Hanita to start watching S2.

They've kept every loop open for this only 🤣

Hanita the tab utilise nahi kiya, ab nahi hain toh cash on their popularity. 

S2 is also getting promoted under hashtag #HanumanSingh🤔

I can't believe KK is tagging Aniruddh in their tweets for the new season. Yeh log bhi na..🤣

inlieu thumbnail

There is no decency when it comes to KK. If anything, they'll find a way to further humiliate Aniruddh and Paridhi while promoting Ashnoor. I just don't get why they had to do it at the cost of others. It made zero sense whatsoever.

Well, I think they have been planning this since the proposal episodes, or maybe even earlier. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Is it even confirmed they are dying? Nowhere is it mentioned, it is just based on our assumptions. I guess after this, Babita and Hanuman will get transferred...

And Mini and Arya are now living without  them.

@bold... LOL. I know they have been trying to show HS and Babita as negligent parents but itna bhi nahin. Dunno about Babita but HS would never leave Arya. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

If they are dying, why would they show such an obnoxious ending of their character? 

Because they need to give Minnie enough emotional and psychological baggage in order to have material for season 2. 

inlieu thumbnail

Insaan hai hi ek cheez jo hamesha badalta hai arthaat girgit. 

I am so happy, that he quit the show....🙏🙏

I hope he gets to work on projects and teams that deserve him and showcase his talent. He wasn't given his due here despite being one of the major reasons for PB's success.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

maaf karo baba. aniruddh ko in logo se dur hi rakho but yeah atleast he acknowledged the tweet unlike KK

I think Yusuf and he are really close and besides, it's a small industry. Ghoom phir ke they run into each other. Chalo, he acknowledged his efforts and talent.