Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: srain10

๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง Kuch energy aayegi aapko. Aap itni mehnat karte ho๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

shukriya ji ๐Ÿ˜ณ

captainplus thumbnail

Bitiya's after shaadi look...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KhV8PBlHF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaj ka episode ke baad toh yeh Vikky uncle mujhe aur bhi locha lag rahe hai ๐Ÿ™„

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshananju

Aaj ka episode ke baad toh yeh Vikky uncle mujhe aur bhi locha lag rahe hai ๐Ÿ™„

Kyu kya hua ?? Banda dindnt react hai Na I mean he was OK with it kinda happy and content ๐Ÿ˜ฒjaisa I noticed 

Mishti24 thumbnail

yes even i think d same,alisha is just a mohra

Akshananju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti24

yes even i think d same,alisha is just a mohra

when AJ opposed about Alisha's marriage yeh Vikky uncle ka reaction was as if ke uska saara khel kharab hogaya ek daar sa tha unke chehre mein 

Yeh Revti par bhi mujhe ab shaak hai Vikky uncle k saath mile hua toh nahi hai yeh 

Unknown to Bhai aur behena๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Akshananju - 4 years ago
Akshananju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Kyu kya hua ?? Banda dindnt react hai Na I mean he was OK with it kinda happy and content ๐Ÿ˜ฒjaisa I noticed 

He seems effected by Akshat opposing their marriage uncle ko gussa aaya aur plan flop hoga laga  ๐Ÿ˜† yeh uncle pehle din se sahi Nahi lag raha mujhe 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

While Guddan's wedding with Akshat might have been good considering the viewers reaction to them & their awesome chemistry I just don't understand the bizzare logic of a teenage girl Alisha's wedding with Vikram.I understand that the characters are fictional whether they are positive/negative or grey but the idea of a teenage girl like Alisha marrying someone who looks to be her Uncle seems illogical.

While Alisha who portrays the daughter of late Antara is Vikram-Alisha going to be the 2nd Akshan Couple? Can't the creatives progress the story without going through the stupid wedding track of an Uncle type guy marrying a young girl? So Alisha is so hellbent on revenge that she's ready to marry an Uncle type guy for revenge.Next what Guddan will marry an 80 year old man someday? Already she's the youngest mom in law.

I mean seriously CV'S.Guddan serial used to be in the TOP 10 list but has been missing from the list for quite some time.The serial has got an absolute promising cast & I hope such outdated/stupid ideas of wedding tracks does not get repeated on the show in the name of either modernity or pushing the envelope.This is not some argument regarding the Indian culture & its not that FL's marring man twice their age has not been done before on the Indian Tellyland like in the case of Prerna-Bajaj of KZK but Alisha seems more like a teenage daughter than an ideal wife of someone.

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

While Guddan's wedding with Akshat might have been good considering the viewers reaction to them & their awesome chemistry I just don't understand the bizzare logic of a teenage girl Alisha's wedding with Vikram.I understand that the characters are fictional whether they are positive/negative or grey but the idea of a teenage girl like Alisha marrying someone who looks to be her Uncle seems illogical.

While Alisha who portrays the daughter of late Antara is Vikram-Alisha going to be the 2nd Akshan Couple? Can't the creatives progress the story without going through the stupid wedding track of an Uncle type guy marrying a young girl? So Alisha is so hellbent on revenge that she's ready to marry an Uncle type guy for revenge.Next what Guddan will marry an 80 year old man someday? Already she's the youngest mom in law.

I mean seriously CV'S.Guddan serial used to be in the TOP 10 list but has been missing from the list for quite some time.The serial has got an absolute promising cast & I hope such outdated/stupid ideas of wedding tracks does not get repeated on the show in the name of either modernity or pushing the envelope.This is not some argument regarding the Indian culture & its not that FL's marring man twice their age has not been done before on the Indian Tellyland like in the case of Prerna-Bajaj of KZK but Alisha seems more like a teenage daughter than an ideal wife of someone.

from what I have seen in the episode today, no one is supporting this Alisha's marriage with vikrant

they are not portraying it in positive light, its not being shown as good 

& from the angle it is being portrayed, story wise it isn't definitely supporting a girl marrying a man of twice her age 

There is no way Alisha & Vikrant are becoming 2nd Akshan 

& infact that is the whole point that is being shown that they can't be Akshan like this 

Any young girl by marrying a guy twice her age can't become Akshan 

Yes, Alisha hell bent on revenge marrying an uncle is illogical & that is what cvs are showing at the moment. They are showing Alisha is being illogical. 

Both sides the leads Akshan as well as the negative characters like Parv & revti have already said it out loud... "She is being illogical".... 

But at the moment that is her character, she is a very damaged person who has spent all her childhood in jail. She is blinded by revenge, she wants to destroy Guddan, she wants to separate Akshan, spoil their happiness by any means possible. She already said, she took this step as she has already tried everything she could think of but couldn't separate Akshan & they anyways managed to find their way to happiness. This was a desperate step to give them a life long pain. 

Yes this is an illogical thing to do. Both the positive & negative characters of the show have said it out loud. This illogical thing was meant to be an illogical step taken by a desperate damaged teenager. This was always meant to backfire & she is meant to realize it. 

We knew it from before & from the precap its clear Vikrant is not a positive character. So Alisha is not becoming his ideal wife nor is there a 2nd Akshan on the way. 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Aur bhi locha ? he is 100% locha