Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Role toh naa ke barabar hai ish movie mia, ladki ka. As it is mostly a father and son movie, lekin koi naho, kaam karte rehna chahiye.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mrunal hardly had a role in Super 30, don't expect much from Jersey. She shouldn't have left TV.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Mrunal hardly had a role in Super 30, don't expect much from Jersey. She shouldn't have left TV.

better to keep working, also it is.not like she had a lead role in television either.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

better to keep working, also it is.not like she had a lead role in television either.

I didn't say not to work. She has no choice. 

She had a great second lead role in Ekta show on a leading channel. She got lot of fame from it. Besides that's how you  climb the ladder and get lead roles.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Already posted.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5125790

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I didn't say not to work. She has no choice. 

She had a great second lead role in Ekta show on a leading channel. She got lot of fame from it. Besides that's how you  climb the ladder and get lead roles.

It is better to do movies which will at least grab eye balls, than not do at all, or do movies which people hardly watch.

And I don't think she had a great role in KB, the likes of Aliya, that vamp gf of Abhu and even Dadi had more screentime than her.

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it's fine that she is getting small roles in movies. She'll have to prove herself and climb up the ladder slowly. We're such an instant gratification society now that success is expected immediately and without much effort or toil. She'll learn, network and with some luck, she'll be fine. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

It is better to do movies which will at least grab eye balls, than not do at all, or do movies which people hardly watch.

And I don't think she had a great role in KB, the likes of Aliya, that vamp gf of Abhu and even Dadi had more screentime than her.

The very reason you posted " grabbing eyeballs", sadly hasn't happened. After Hrithik, the actor who caught attention was the guy who played his brother. Unfortunately the career of actresses as a leading lady are mostly lost after 35+. So there isn't much time. The prime is gone. 

No, Mrunal was getting good reviews and fan  following, that Ekta has to kill her and not replace her. She could have got a leading lady role by now. The girl playing lead in KB started as a supporting role only. TV pays good money too.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why? Ekta was just using her as a prob n even though in small roles she is getting the exposure n keep getting offers.. She is doing toofan n bahubali Webseries, ghost stories n now Jersey..