Bigg Boss 13 Banner Contest (Extended)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome everyone! We are here to announce the Banner Contest for the Bigg Boss 13 forum

However, like every good thing, there also some important rules to follow!

** BANNER SPECIFICATIONS please follow the link **

*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Include Salman Khan and all HMs who are currently in the house otherwise your banner will not be posted when it comes time to voting. Evicted contestants are optional.

You must use only pics related to the show, that is from the episodes or promotional events.

The banner must be 1456W*180H Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum of 5 banners. Please do not just make one banner and change the colouring. A maximum of 2 entries that are the same banner but with different colouring. Any more will result in your banners not being posted when it comes time to voting.

The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it, the show is spelled 'Bigg Boss Season 13'

The banner has to be non-animated, otherwise the banner will not be selected

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified

The Banners MUST be PMed to Minionite with the subject field as 'Bigg Boss 13 Banner Contest' or 'BB13 BC' 

For the people who don't know how to make banners and want to give it a shot then tutorials are available.
For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!

For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit your entries is: December 10th, 2019 11:59 PM IST

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Minionite, munnihyderabad, mnx12, or devashree_h and we'll be happy to help you! (Don't ask about ways to make banners because we know nothing!)

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic banner entries!

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yay! I will be the cheerleader ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

All the best everyone๐Ÿ‘

don't know how to make banners and am too caught up with work to learn how to make one , so i thought let me be on the cheerleader team ๐Ÿคฃ

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I would have loved to take part in the Banner Contest but I don't have time for it. Anyway, all the very best to all. Looking forward to all the entries!!๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Minionite thumbnail

The banner contest deadline has been extended. Feel free to add any new WCs that enter during this time.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Minionite

The banner contest deadline has been extended. Feel free to add any new WCs that enter during this time.

But I have already sent my entry and now I have no time to make a new banner๐Ÿ˜”

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

But I have already sent my entry and now I have no time to make a new banner๐Ÿ˜”

That's alright. You don't have to add them in. It's just a suggestion given we've extended the date.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Can I know the mandatory characters?