Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

True yaar, abir ka banjara look gaya, he's not working in ngo anymore, jo cheezein use khush rakhti thi wo Sab uske paas nahi hai, mishti chali gayi life se, what a disgusting mother he has, nobody deserves a mother like meenakshi, chiii I mean, I hate her, jo vo chahti thi Ho gaya abir sambhaal raha hai family business, abir family ke paas hai bas...... Abir khush hai, abir thik hai Uski koi parwaah nahi, I hate hate hate hate her 

Mmm vaishu now all emotions are coming out re... more than break up spoiler this all is making me cry 😭 will we get mishti chashma please no change atleast for that... maybe she can use contact lens for sometime but eventually she should be back to chashma.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True yaar, abir ka banjara look gaya, he's not working in ngo anymore, jo cheezein use khush rakhti thi wo Sab uske paas nahi hai, mishti chali gayi life se, what a disgusting mother he has, nobody deserves a mother like meenakshi, chiii I mean, I hate her, jo vo chahti thi Ho gaya abir sambhaal raha hai family business, abir family ke paas hai bas...... Abir khush hai, abir thik hai Uski koi parwaah nahi, I hate hate hate hate her 

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha thats good yaar hope we get more intense hawt mishbir smiley2

yaar every thing is ok new look more intensity but suddenly missing old charm mishti's chashma, abirs long hair, apple watch, shayari, dressing everything smiley19

Yeah, I think simplicity is gone from our show now... and I feel the most sad about that!

Never thought we will have to see Abir is suits and handling office! Bechare NGO walo ne kya bigada hai.. Hope he still runs it on the side! Charity doesn't need to stop!

Meenakshi is the worse mother of them all! She just can't see her son is going to become a robot, with no emotions! Such a selfish woman... she had decided no Mishti for her son, she had to fulfill that one way or the other, doesn't matter her son's happiness gets butchered in the process! Shame on you, you monster lady!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Dont kill me ☺️☺️☺️

i've been wanting to share this from yesterday... i want him in grey role here too re... his eyes, look haye haye he will kill all of us 😆☺️☺️

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

God some one post mishti look.. 

Chashma hai ke nahi??? 

Mixed feelings hai.... 

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

I will be back yaar in few hours ... your evening time to see if someone is online.. 😆 

haha ohh yes i forgot that... come back on eve forum will be active 24/7 now yaar dont worry and i'll be there for sure... 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mmm vaishu now all emotions are coming out re... more than break up spoiler this all is making me cry 😭 will we get mishti chashma please no change atleast for that... maybe she can use contact lens for sometime but eventually she should be back to chashma.. 

Same here Yaar diyu, this is really breaking me now, I hope atleast mishti ka chashmah rahe, too many changes Yaar I am not liking it, what the hell is kuhu doing in rv house, where is kunal, kuku ke divorce ke Baad mahs ne use rv house jaane kaise diya, I am not liking this 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Pali, Apple watch nahi jayega.. * staying positive * 😆

phone jaye to jayee.. but woh suni kalhayi... without watch... nahiiii ..nahii dekh sakati😆

Abir with short hair, Mr Dev Dixit part 2 .. after leap vala yaad dilata hai.. 😳

That time we had those tashan wale moments.. we want same here as well... 😳

Without phone Apple watch pahenke woh kya karega! Varshu, suni kalhayi 😭

Oh god, I wanted Dev to be Dev and Abir to be Abir... ye kyun mix kar diya inhone!

TRP was good anyways... why did they mess with the show in the first place?!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, I think simplicity is gone from our show now... and I feel the most sad about that!

Never thought we will have to see Abir is suits and handling office! Bechare NGO walo ne kya bigada hai.. Hope he still runs it on the side! Charity doesn't need to stop!

Meenakshi is the worse mother of them all! She just can't see her son is going to become a robot, with no emotions! Such a selfish woman... she had decided no Mishti for her son, she had to fulfill that one way or the other, doesn't matter her son's happiness gets butchered in the process! Shame on you, you monster lady!

The beauty of the show was Its simplicity 🙁🙁🙁😣😣😣,ab kya hota 

Meenakshi ke liye to alag se hate thread ban na chahiye, she stooped really low this time 

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yes yes yes yes....watty boy is here smiley31smiley31smiley31will think about a dhaasu signature for both...smiley16

Saw the new look ...loved it loved it ...this is giving intense thriller feels ...abir looks absolutely delicious smiley27smiley43

ohhhoo waiting for your signature Uru... triple bonanza 🥳

you too love this look.. i'm ok with it but already missing the banjara yaar and also what if mishti's chashma is also gone 😒

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Same here Yaar diyu, this is really breaking me now, I hope atleast mishti ka chashmah rahe, too many changes Yaar I am not liking it, what the hell is kuhu doing in rv house, where is kunal, kuku ke divorce ke Baad mahs ne use rv house jaane kaise diya, I am not liking this 

maybe she  is working in helly office.. Just a thought.. Assistant type hogi... Helly ke saath aaye hogi