Emotional Episode I cried 18th November 2019

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Durvasa curses Indra and then leaves. 

Indra begs for forgivness to Lakshmi and asks her not to live the gods, she says where there is no respect for Narayan, I cant think of living there with ur arraogance. Shukracharya smiles because his plan succeded, All the glory from Heaven dissaperas it looks totatly dull after that. 

Indra says sorry to Narayan places his crown at his feet, Narayan says u have to pay for ur sins, as u are my children i have to also pay for it, u are only loosing ur crown and place as king but i am loosing my love my life. 

Mahadev says lets kill Indra and create a new one, but Narayan says indra needs lesson not punishments. Narayan eaves for Vaikuntha as Lakshmi dissapers at midnight. Lakshmi is sitting on Swing. Amazing BGM made me cry, Narayan approaches Lakshmi and she says dont say it is a test now, and if it is a test then y do we have to pay for it, y is it that we have to part ways again and again. why this kasautii only for us. Narayan says we only have 6 hours with us i dont want to waste it by questions and answers lets live centuries of love in this 6 hours. He wipes away her tears. Narayan says i want to make each moment with u memorable want o spend this time with u in vaikuntha coz once u live, it will be empty. 

Devas are worries a s they will loose there strentgh wealth and courage. Bali appears there and says u have lost everything now ur divinity also. u cant fight us now that u are mortal and can die at my hands now. Indra tries to summon Vajra but it doesnt appear so he is defeated. Balli takes the throne. As shree has left the devas there is nothing that they could do. 

Narayan says i want to do ur sringhar before u say goodbye. they go through all the places at vaikuntha recollecting their memories. Lakshmi looks worried. Some amazing flashbacks to pevioous look of yukti. Indra is calling for help to Narayan but he is not getting reply. 

Narayan is gettig Lakshmi ready, putting jewelary in her hair and applying alta to her feet. Lakshmi asks y are u doing my Sringhar at this time. he says u will take birth and forget all about me ut all i will have is ur memories through which i will have to live my life. ur footprints will always remind me that u will come back to me, and i will always think of me. Lakshmi gets worried and says that u ahve other duties if u are lost in my memories then how will u answer them. She ask him to help Indra but Narayan is too lost in Lakshmi's memories to answer the prayers he says i wont have the strength to answer prayers once u leave. he then gets busy braidng flowers to put in her hair. 

Lakshmi calls Yogmaya and asks her to take away all of narayan memories of lakshmi as he cant be in this condition forever as he is upset and is giving him pain. he cant move from his dharam beacuse of me. 

Precap : Same as last weeks 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Durvasa curses Indra and then leaves. 

Indra begs for forgivness to Lakshmi and asks her not to live the gods, she says where there is no respect for Narayan, I cant think of living there with ur arraogance. Shukracharya smiles because his plan succeded, All the glory from Heaven dissaperas it looks totatly dull after that. 

Indra says sorry to Narayan places his crown at his feet, Narayan says u have to pay for ur sins, as u are my children i have to also pay for it, u are only loosing ur crown and place as king but i am loosing my love my life. 

Mahadev says lets kill Indra and create a new one, but Narayan says indra needs lesson not punishments. Narayan eaves for Vaikuntha as Lakshmi dissapers at midnight. Lakshmi is sitting on Swing. Amazing BGM made me cry, Narayan approaches Lakshmi and she says dont say it is a test now, and if it is a test then y do we have to pay for it, y is it that we have to part ways again and again. why this kasautii only for us. Narayan says we only have 6 hours with us i dont want to waste it by questions and answers lets live centuries of love in this 6 hours. He wipes away her tears. Narayan says i want to make each moment with u memorable want o spend this time with u in vaikuntha coz once u live, it will be empty. 

Devas are worries a s they will loose there strentgh wealth and courage. Bali appears there and says u have lost everything now ur divinity also. u cant fight us now that u are mortal and can die at my hands now. Indra tries to summon Vajra but it doesnt appear so he is defeated. Balli takes the throne. As shree has left the devas there is nothing that they could do. 

Narayan says i want to do ur sringhar before u say goodbye. they go through all the places at vaikuntha recollecting their memories. Lakshmi looks worried. Some amazing flashbacks to pevioous look of yukti. Indra is calling for help to Narayan but he is not getting reply. 

Narayan is gettig Lakshmi ready, putting jewelary in her hair and applying alta to her feet. Lakshmi asks y are u doing my Sringhar at this time. he says u will take birth and forget all about me ut all i will have is ur memories through which i will have to live my life. ur footprints will always remind me that u will come back to me, and i will always think of me. Lakshmi gets worried and says that u ahve other duties if u are lost in my memories then how will u answer them. She ask him to help Indra but Narayan is too lost in Lakshmi's memories to answer the prayers he says i wont have the strength to answer prayers once u leave. he then gets busy braidng flowers to put in her hair. 

Lakshmi calls Yogmaya and asks her to take away all of narayan memories of lakshmi as he cant be in this condition forever as he is upset and is giving him pain. he cant move from his dharam beacuse of me. 

Precap : Same as last weeks 

Holy hell, 

I was crying too, Lakshmi questioning Narayan about why is that we always have to part our ways, hit me hard. Laxmi blame your fathers. ðŸ˜† As Vishnu killed Samudra dev Son Shankh, Samudra is angry at Narayan I hope he won't have a problem when Lakshmi will marry Narayan. 

Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth, has three fathers. There is Varuna, the god of the sea, that gives the world salt, fish and all the water it needs. This is why Lakshmi is called Sagara-Putri. Then there is Puloman, the Asura-king, who rules from the subterranean realm of Patala, where the primary form of all wealth is located. This is why Lakshmi is called Paulomi and Patala-nivasini, or resident of Patala. Finally, there is Bhrigu, the sage who can see the future and so bring fortune. This is why Lakshmi is called Bhargavi.

Varuna gives Lakshmi away freely without resentment; and so is blessed with abundance. Puloman resists giving away Lakshmi in the form of agricultural wealth as humans have to struggle a lot in the form of mining and farming to gain her and keeps fighting with the Devas. Bhrigu rarely shares his secret and very selectively parts with his daughter. That is why for most humans Varuna is elevated to the status of a god despite being born a demon is worthy of worship, while Puloman is demon and Bhrigu, the father of all demons.

Hence in the Puranas Bhrigu clan had a problem with Vishnu, Bhargav Shukracharya broke all ties with Lakshmi and Bhirgu cursed Laxmi-Narayan that Narayan will have to be separated from his wife, in every Janam. But Varundev gave away Lakshmi gladly he didn't try to control her like Bhirgu and Puloman. 

Will have to wait and see I guess. 

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Holy hell, 

I was crying too, Lakshmi questioning Narayan about why is that we always have to part our ways, hit me hard. Laxmi blame your fathers. ðŸ˜† As Vishnu killed Samudra dev Son Shankh, Samudra is angry at Narayan I hope he won't have a problem when Lakshmi will marry Narayan. 

Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth, has three fathers. There is Varuna, the god of the sea, that gives the world salt, fish and all the water it needs. This is why Lakshmi is called Sagara-Putri. Then there is Puloman, the Asura-king, who rules from the subterranean realm of Patala, where the primary form of all wealth is located. This is why Lakshmi is called Paulomi and Patala-nivasini, or resident of Patala. Finally, there is Bhrigu, the sage who can see the future and so bring fortune. This is why Lakshmi is called Bhargavi.

Varuna gives Lakshmi away freely without resentment; and so is blessed with abundance. Puloman resists giving away Lakshmi in the form of agricultural wealth as humans have to struggle a lot in the form of mining and farming to gain her and keeps fighting with the Devas. Bhrigu rarely shares his secret and very selectively parts with his daughter. That is why for most humans Varuna is elevated to the status of a god despite being born a demon is worthy of worship, while Puloman is demon and Bhrigu, the father of all demons.

Hence in the Puranas Bhrigu clan had a problem with Vishnu, Bhargav Shukracharya broke all ties with Lakshmi and Bhirgu cursed Laxmi-Narayan that Narayan will have to be separated from his wife, in every Janam. But Varundev gave away Lakshmi gladly he didn't try to control her like Bhirgu and Puloman. 

Will have to wait and see I guess. 

The resources of our earth controlled by these 3 beings, our puranas are so rich and layered and deeper u analyze it ore things come to surface. 

I watched todays episode and ur fears came true though, Samudra hates vishnu and he he is like i will keep these 2 separate from now on. ðŸ˜†

But unlike the other 2 he will come to accept vishnu as their son in law as both bhirgu and Puloman dont talk to Lakshmi anymore. 

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

The resources of our earth controlled by these 3 beings, our puranas are so rich and layered and deeper u analyze it ore things come to surface. 

I watched todays episode and ur fears came true though, Samudra hates vishnu and he he is like i will keep these 2 separate from now on. ðŸ˜†

But unlike the other 2 he will come to accept vishnu as their son in law as both bhirgu and Puloman dont talk to Lakshmi anymore. 

Ohh damn, but I guess the action that we missed with Bhirgu will be supplied by Sagar now. 

As long as Samudradev redeems himself later on and gives away Shree gladly away later on its okay with me.  

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oops! She born as Samudra Dev's daughter.. ðŸ˜²

Arrey Narayan.. ðŸ˜­

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago