Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Aww gauri same here... Miss u guys a lot... Our discussion and the jokes..... 

yaa.. Same here...wah tv 8:30 Time par show suru aur usse waqt par forum mein humare discussion suru  ....kalmash moments.. 

It just feel sad that i am not  able to connect with raabta show now.... πŸ€—

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Yo darshi... This show is good with lots moments.... I am doing good yaar...

Yup dear this show is good. I so miss our girl gang yaar..πŸ€—πŸ€— sorry for late replying was in a rush getting ready for work.πŸ˜…

We n our discussions.. jokes , speculations and imaginations about the leads..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€©

My brain is working same as before about speculations and imagination from The BTS with this lead pair Yogi and Pari whom we all shipped as YAri.. πŸ€©πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yaa.. Same here...wah tv 8:30 Time par show suru aur usse waqt par forum mein humare discussion suru  ....kalmash moments.. 

It just feel sad that i am not  able to connect with raabta show now.... πŸ€—

Same here yaar.. udhar pura gud gobar kar diya hai.. but I so dearly miss our girl gang.. we used to enjoy a lot.πŸ€—

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yup dear this show is good. I so miss our girl gang yaar..πŸ€—πŸ€— sorry for late replying was in a rush getting ready for work.πŸ˜…

We n our discussions.. jokes , speculations and imaginations about the leads..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€©

My brain is working same as before about speculations and imagination from The BTS with this lead pair Yogi and Pari whom we all shipped as YAri.. πŸ€©πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Sach me yaar I Am missing all that...its was so much fun... 

How's ur health now... 

Yeah yari I just love them.... Waise today episode was fun.... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sach me yaar I Am missing all that...its was so much fun... 

How's ur health now... 

Yeah yari I just love them.... Waise today episode was fun.... 

Sacchi mein yaar those were the days we used to have so much fun on IF.πŸ€—πŸ˜

My health is fine dear. Started my work so don’t know where my time goes..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

YAri is fun. After the last shows we used to watch I just changed my time slot to watch this show. Because all other shows were started getting crap..

Missed some epis in between but after the shaadi cancellation track I started watching regularly.. but now not as the time it comes I am at work..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Sacchi mein yaar those were the days we used to have so much fun on IF.πŸ€—πŸ˜

My health is fine dear. Started my work so don’t know where my time goes..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

YAri is fun. After the last shows we used to watch I just changed my time slot to watch this show. Because all other shows were started getting crap..

Missed some epis in between but after the shaadi cancellation track I started watching regularly.. but now not as the time it comes I am at work..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Yeah the other shows have become crap... I used to watch this show since starting... This was fresh thing shown and we all. Watch it... 

And nowadays I m watching sp show in raabta slot.... Got pissed off with raabta and pb both.... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Yeah the other shows have become crap... I used to watch this show since starting... This was fresh thing shown and we all. Watch it... 

And nowadays I m watching sp show in raabta slot.... Got pissed off with raabta and pb both.... 

Yup this show is different than rest of the shows.  I was excited when IIM promo came that a fresh story is coming up on ITV. So refreshing to watch and all the actors are fabulous..

Show is simple and so good just love to watch it.

Do you remember that show sasural genda phool? This show is from the same production house. 

The other two shows are so annoying now a day Sometimes I do doubt my choice that Is this the same show I used to love and adore πŸ™„

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Yup this show is different than rest of the shows.  I was excited when IIM promo came that a fresh story is coming up on ITV. So refreshing to watch and all the actors are fabulous..

Show is simple and so good just love to watch it.

Do you remember that show sasural genda phool? This show is from the same production house. 

The other two shows are so annoying now a day Sometimes I do doubt my choice that Is this the same show I used to love and adore πŸ™„

Mein bhi wahi sochti hoon... Kya ho gaya... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Mein bhi wahi sochti hoon... Kya ho gaya... 

Seriously yaar .. πŸ˜΅

ITV se nafrat ho gayi thi for sometime.😑. 

Went into hibernation mode for sometime.
 I had my  detox n then returned to watch this show..

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Seriously yaar .. πŸ˜΅

ITV se nafrat ho gayi thi for sometime.😑. 

Went into hibernation mode for sometime.
 I had my  detox n then returned to watch this show..

🀣

This show is superb stress buster.... 

These kind of show are better that those...