Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

What the hell was that. ðŸ¤£ Sorry she looks horrible. Like female SRK which is very uncomfortable. ðŸ¤£

SRK-Kajol and Hritik-Kat and Biru-Deepu gaye tel lene....my new ship is ANGREELI.....Angry bird + Zehreeli kheer🤣

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

unfortunately your plastick jaanu darling cant move any face muscle . less said about acting the better.

and omg her accent ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤£

mujhe pappi chahiye.

paapi?? yaani cootay ke sota bassa?

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Kon Alia? Kahan ka Tara? Kesi Jhanvi? Konsi Ananya? Kidhar ki Khushi? Kitna Sara? Kisne dekhi manushi? Suhana ki brightness be sabke bulbs fuse kardie

#suhanaarmy 

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK-Kajol and Hritik-Kat and Biru-Deepu gaye tel lene....my new ship is ANGREELI.....Angry bird + Zehreeli kheer🤣

Itne saal mai, abhi tak angry bread ka naam bhi dhang se nahi padha.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG, Suhana thread comes this far

Anyways movie is really bad msg is not clear also the story, its only S.Khan who is speaking but the guy is also good specially the last scene 

Suhana looks so much like SRK,,,,,

I have not seen any girl look this much like her father

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanya_91

I am hoping its just a joke you made, and you actually understood SH's signatured-shaitaani-sarcasm. ðŸ˜ƒ

I very well understood it and if you understood it too then go and follow your trend by liking the comment ðŸ˜†

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This video has hit almost 400k views... That too without any promotion by her parents. 

Goes to show how much people are invested in SRKs kids. The curiosity around her is huge. 

Originally posted by: angrybread

I very well understood it and if you understood it too then go and follow your trend by liking the comment ðŸ˜†

Lol...meray aik do masoom say likes par itni pareshaaniyaan..? ðŸ˜•

😃

Originally posted by: TheDrunkBiatch

Goes to show how much people are invested in SRKs kids. The curiosity around her is huge. 

Than why people are least curious to see the "parent"  Srk's films anymore for last ten years? ðŸ˜²

so that means the "kid" has now more valuable than the "parent" ..? ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤ª

(400k is nothing...few seconds of sweta bhabhi type still-picture-memes get million of views on YouTube....that says it all about the credibility of YouTube views... Lol)