My view - wkw - Bahu gang beaten again; Shukli Saassh gang made winner

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

HMs view -

1. Bahu gang - Vishal -Leader changed to saassh gang shukli Shefali

2. Bahu gang - Devoleena entertainer changed to saassh gang shukli Bhau

By snatching the maximum percentage from Bahu gang (Leader and entertainer tags) and giving to shukli saassh gang bb13 creatives and Salman once again showed a biased unbalanced view of the game again.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail

I laughed sadly when in the name of public voting (based on one person video feedback) they snatched away Vishal leader tag and gave it to shukli Shefali and Shefali got to tell Vishal that he needs to give her time, suck up to her and shukli gang and work hard πŸ˜“ to earn her confidence in him.

I see no involvement of Salman - just see a man parroting dialogues given by shukli bb13 team.

What say friends?

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

COTW questioned Rashmi about bitching but forgot that Sid and Sana enjoyed when Vishal did Aarti's mimicry. 

Leadership tag toh Arhaan ko dena chahiye tha. He played really well in the task. Shefali has no leadership quality. 

sreefan thumbnail

Shefali and leadership? She is there just to handle that kid Mahira for Shukla so that Shukla doesnt look like a prick for picking fights  with a young woman

hasini009 thumbnail

trophy hi  shuklapur wasion ko dene ki rehearsals chal raha hai toh ye ratings kis baat kiπŸ˜†

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

By doing this they have already demotivated good contestants like rashmi paras mahira who are now restraining themselves from opening up to higher level for content n drama.πŸ˜• 

Now they r de motivating another potential looking contestant Vishaal πŸ˜• ab yeh bhi restricted na hojaye 

sun2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

By doing this they have already demotivated good contestants like rashmi paras mahira who are now restraining themselves from opening up to higher level for content n drama.πŸ˜• 

Now they r de motivating another potential looking contestant Vishaal πŸ˜• ab yeh bhi restricted na hojaye 

In the entry interview Vishal said the same thing, I hope I don’t get affected inside- hope he does not.