Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Saji79

Kal sab pata nahi kis kis ka sacha pyar dhund rahe the air aaj internet ko dua de raho🤣. Sahi group hai yeh tph🤗

Lol hum log yahan bahut masti karte the pehle..but few members of the gang got busy aftr the offair 

Edited by mysterious17 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious17

Lol hum log yahan bahut masti karte the pehle..but few of the members got busy aftr the offair 

Haan thodi thodi jhalak dekhti hai. Su Hash  Ray  Supu labhya and you r thr anyways

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

haha random people random talks on random days

accha hai❤️

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rph09

Ab forum sunsan rahega to yahi hoga na😑😑

ohh i will try :(

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chalo good night di

kal milte hain🤗

Saji79 thumbnail

Good night dear 🤗

Mai bhi nikalra. TC

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi All , 

I wanted to ask you girls a doubt...do you feel bad when you see them with other actors...I know its rather stupid and childish of me...I mean the show has gone off air...there is no news of season 2 or Ashi and Randeep going to be there in season 2 etc etc...and they all have moved on in their life...but here I am still stuck with them...wanting to see them together always.... And when I see their friendly pics with their friends or other actors...I feel sad...I tell myself to get over it ...the actors have all moved on with their life and new projects...but deep down there is this unsettled pain.....it hurts...when you don't see them in together...or when you see them with others...Sameer and Naina is close to our heart...cant seem to picturise them with others.....hmmmm

I know its rather silly but ...yeah that's the truth...got a lil too attached with these characters of the show...have decided not to get attached to any show...not worth it I guess...

Take care girls....nice to see at least you girls keep this forum alive...Good Night.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Hi All , 

I wanted to ask you girls a doubt...do you feel bad when you see them with other actors...I know its rather stupid and childish of me...I mean the show has gone off air...there is no news of season 2 or Ashi and Randeep going to be there in season 2 etc etc...and they all have moved on in their life...but here I am still stuck with them. And when I see their friendly pics with their friends or other actors...I feel sad...I tell myself get over it ...the actors have all moved on with the life and projects...but deep down there is this unsettled pain.....it hurts....hmmmm

I know its rather silly but ...yeah that's the truth...got a lil too attached with these characters of the show...

Take care girls....nice to see at least you girls keep this forum alive...Good Night.

Di, aapko pata hai pehle lagta tha, shayad deep down ab bhi lagta hai... Lekin itv industry mein it's pretty much normal. I really miss Ashi Randeep. Hopefully jaldi new year ke start mein announcement ho jaaye season 2 ki with Ashdeep!🌟🍀💖🤗

Suparna13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Aj Suparna nahi ayi🥱

Suparna tuitions pe thi tab.. khair ab ayi ... Aur jaa rahi hu.. good night all🤗

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
shwta16 thumbnail

Hiiiiiiii 😃

Koi hai?