Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Omg! I am dreaming now about Padmavati & Venkateshwara's divine marriage with Savi & Yukti's acting .. πŸ˜³

It will be excited to watch their marriage...

History of Tirupati πŸ˜Ž along Padmavati-Venkateswara's divine marriage πŸ₯³

I think if CV's managed to do it then I think both Savi & Yukti are Blessed to play this things after Sourabh Raj Jain as he only did the Role of Perumal in Om Namma Venkateshaya in Telugu movie πŸ˜³

WOW... Savi and Yukti would look amazing in South Indian style costumes... they both have the perfect look for it... Especially Savi, he has had mythological presence like NTR. And Yukti's initial get-up was like from South Indian poster art. 

Pity my Gujarat area has no local separate LaxmiNarayan avatar besides Dwakrkadheesh - Rukmini, which hopefully will be covered in Krishna avatar.

Please please please... hope someone reads this, and fulfils our wishes

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Yes, the story of Ranghanatham and Ranghanayaki would be interesting to see as the temple itself is such a beautiful magnanimous complex. 

It is a temple custom that the goddess of the temple takes her place beside the god of the temple during processions. In Srirangam, however, Ranghanayaki never leaves her shrine. All others, including Ranganatha himself, come to see her. I just love this concept. 

Your knowledge is amazing ... keep educating us please

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, the story of Ranghanatham and Ranghanayaki would be interesting to see as the temple itself is such a beautiful magnanimous complex. 

It is a temple custom that the goddess of the temple takes her place beside the god of the temple during processions. In Srirangam, however, Ranghanayaki never leaves her shrine. All others, including Ranganatha himself, come to see her. I just love this concept. 

Wow.. Glad to know there are so many ppls love to see Laxmi-Narayan's divine story πŸ˜³

Esp Andal/Ranganayaki's hair style will be different from all Goddess πŸ˜‰

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindt

WOW... Savi and Yukti would look amazing in South Indian style costumes... they both have the perfect look for it... Especially Savi, he has had mythological presence like NTR. And Yukti's initial get-up was like from South Indian poster art. 

Pity my Gujarat area has no local separate LaxmiNarayan avatar besides Dwakrkadheesh - Rukmini, which hopefully will be covered in Krishna avatar.

Please please please... hope someone reads this, and fulfils our wishes

As per SI culture, Marriage rituals also will be different to watch.. esp NithyaKalyana concept πŸ˜›

Here as per Srinivasa Marriage he will marry two Goddess but they can use Twin Yukti(both Laxmi & Padmavati) for this πŸ˜³

MyDriYa thumbnail

I agree.. Also her idea also impressive πŸ‘

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww, Thankyou. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

I agree.. Also her idea also impressive πŸ‘

You guys are so sweet. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

As per SI culture, Marriage rituals also will be different to watch.. esp NithyaKalyana concept πŸ˜›

Here as per Srinivasa Marriage he will marry two Goddess but they can use Twin Yukti(both Laxmi & Padmavati) for this πŸ˜³

Yes, south Indian customs and rituals are very different from the one in north India, they are more rooted in the Puranas and Vedas, and as the Invaders from the North West never really expanded their reach to the south as compared to our northern states, most of the temples and their cultural activities remained intact. 

Also the Dynasties of Chola, PandyanChalukyaPallavaRashtrakutaKakatiya, and the Hoysala's concentrated more expanding each other's work than investing in building more temples. In a way, each dynasty added a new stone to already existing structures. 

Yes using twin Yuktis could be nice for the Srinivas Kalyanam but I feel there is a bridge that exists in Indian mythological serials in the portrayal of Lakshmi. Lakshmi is both Bhu Devi and Shree Devi but from age-old mythological serials, Lakshmi in serials is just considered to be Shree Devi, which is wrong on so many levels that it has begun to frustrate me. 

Bhudevi represents the tangible form of prosperity and wealth  (all the resources we can obtain from Earth, grain, food, cattle, water, gemstones, gold, silver, and other metals)

whereas Shree Devi represents the intangible form of prosperity and wealth (fame, status, glory, courage, patience, strength, progeny, knowledge, Victory, Fortune, Boons)  

I am waiting for Varaha Avtar where this misconception will be finally sorted out. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Yes, south Indian customs and rituals are very different from the one in north India, they are more rooted in the Puranas and Vedas, and as the Invaders from the North West never really expanded their reach to the south as compared to our northern states, most of the temples and their cultural activities remained intact. 

Also the Dynasties of Chola, PandyanChalukyaPallavaRashtrakutaKakatiya, and the Hoysala's concentrated more expanding each other's work than investing in building more temples. In a way, each dynasty added a new stone to already existing structures. 

Yes using twin Yuktis could be nice for the Srinivas Kalyanam but I feel there is a bridge that exists in Indian mythological serials in the portrayal of Lakshmi. Lakshmi is both Bhu Devi and Shree Devi but from age-old mythological serials, Lakshmi in serials is just considered to be Shree Devi, which is wrong on so many levels that it has begun to frustrate me. 

Bhudevi represents the tangible form of prosperity and wealth  (all the resources we can obtain from Earth, grain, food, cattle, water, gemstones, gold, silver, and other metals)

whereas Shree Devi represents the intangible form of prosperity and wealth (fame, status, glory, courage, patience, strength, progeny, knowledge, Victory, Fortune, Boons)  

I am waiting for Varaha Avtar where this misconception will be finally sorted out. 

Beautifully described πŸ‘

Now it's Kurma Avatar concept going to take place i think so..

But I wonder how Vishunu forgot all memories of Laxmi..

Also after Laxmi came out from Milky Ocean she will not directly marry Vishnu but there will be choice for her.. Whom she wills/wishes to choose as her consort.. She tells she wants to marry the one who take cares of her, who is not greedy, who is not jealousy, who will not misuse her wealth, who gives equal importance in his life for her & some more conditions type..

Then all suggest Vishnu's name.. Then only she will choose Vishnu.. (for fun or not.. I have no idea, here when Laxmi chooses Vishnu as consort, to tease her Vishnu hides inside the Ocean & Laxmi Chases him & put Varmala.. πŸ˜† I think it will be funny to watch in Savi's acting.. he will nail it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰in teasing Laxmi..οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌ)

Let's how they show it.. 

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail

Beautifully described πŸ‘

Now it's Kurma Avatar concept going to take place i think so..

But I wonder how Vishunu forgot all memories of Laxmi..

Also after Laxmi came out from Milky Ocean she will not directly marry Vishnu but there will be choice for her.. Whom she wills/wishes to choose as her consort.. She tells she wants to marry the one who take cares of her, who is not greedy, who is not jealousy, who will not misuse her wealth, who gives equal importance in his life for her & some more conditions type..

Then all suggest Vishnu's name.. Then only she will choose Vishnu.. (for fun or not.. I have no idea, here when Laxmi chooses Vishnu as consort, to tease her Vishnu hides inside the Ocean & Laxmi Chases him & put Varmala.. πŸ˜† I think it will be funny to watch in Savi's acting.. he will nail it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰in teasing Laxmi..οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌ)

Let's how they show it.. 

Yes Lakshmi Sawamyver πŸ˜Š, It is going to be interesting track.