NOV 15 Live Update

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Note THis will be a summary I have to do something than Detail update after Rewatching the episode

Someone please give Kishore Beta a Pacifier

Written Summary

Kishore brings police to the house shocking Akshan and JIndal family saying that Alisha falsey accused Vikrant in Molestation accusation. AJ and he have confrontation, Vikrant decides not to put charges on ALisha and ruin her life. AJ and he hug. Kishore leaves angrily vowing to send Alisha to jail for her crime similar to how his innnocent wife was sent to jail. In Akshan Room near Guddan mums pic AJ is thinking regarding Alisha and how to punish her. GUddan and AJ have heart conversation regarding punishment, and AJ asking Guddan mums to guide him. In Living ROom there is a white board, AJ tells Alisha to write Sorry on the board for her crimes. He tells her admitting sorry is the first step towards Good Way. She write Sorry. Ladki Wala comes for Vikrant Goyal because over the phone Akshan has explained regarding Alisha & Vikrants story and how Alisha was wrong. AJ makes Alisha apologize. Vikrant and his Dulhans wedding is fixed in 2 days. Guddan cribs to her Jindal Saab regarding not planning her wedding he is like kuch bi. In Revati n Room both Saru & Parv come with their luggage and tell Revati to pack up. Parv says Alisha is a Horse that placed money on loosing Horse and lost. Revati tells Saru & Parv Alisha is silence before the storm. She says if they want to live they can she will watch the climax, Alisha is going to do a Big Dhamal she hasnt forgiven Guddan for killing her mother.  Some time later Guddan brings food for Alisha near the board, she explains to Alisha that she killed Antara in an accident not purpose, she wanted to separate Jindal Saab and her. Alisha tells Guddan she wants to kill Vikrant and hasnt forgiven her Mothers Killer

Living Room

• Kishore has brought police officer to arrest Alisha for falsely accusing Vikrant in Molestation Case, Jindal Family are shocked
  • AJ & Kishore have a confrotnation regarding Alisha & Durga, AJ saying that there was no one to guide Alisha and Kishore saying Durga is innocent and she has supported Guddan. Evil Trio Smirk
  • Vikrant tells Kishore & Jindal Family he will not charge any charges on Alisha and ruin her life.
  • Kishore leaves angrily
  • Vikrant tells AJ that Jindal family is also his part.

Akshan Room

• AJ is near Guddan Mum pic
  • Guddan comes with Samosa, asks him what he has decided in punishing Alisha
  • Guddan and AJ have a  hearty conversation 

Precap:

Guddan & Alisha make a deal that she has 2 days time to kill Vikrant and if she doenst be successful and then she will be a good girl. Guddan says that as Mother she will stop Alisha

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sorry piku kishore did the right thing I support him completely.... What a shame and joke ....Saru parv revati Alisha all Criminals are still living in JM with no scratch and a pregnent lady is sent to jail for no reason ...no matter durgas past record are bad but still it's ethitically and lawfully wrong to send A pregnent lady to Jail....without any investigation ..

Lalant to Jindal Family !!! 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What Akshan are doing to Durga is wrong. 

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

This show has become a joke now completely one the new director and writing team are all travellers from some mental centres !!

Pathetic and equally disturbing !

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

i agree...Akshan r wrong...

neways i am telling u vikky nd alisha mili bhagat hai....jindal sahab vl b in jail soon...πŸ€“

First molestation plan nw murder plan...fir se challange πŸ™...

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

neways i am telling u vikky nd alisha mili bhagat hai....jindal sahab vl b in jail soon...πŸ€“

Vicky is Alisha's real father and Alisha's knows it ...they are both playing games with akshan .......it's crystal clear ..   

kshah1987 thumbnail

I still don’t believe they are working together. He may have his own plans but don’t think they are involved.

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Vicky is Alisha's real father and Alisha's knows it ...they are both playing games with akshan .......it's crystal clear ..   

todays epi is realy boring...i switched of half way...

kshah1987 thumbnail

todays epi is realy boring...i switched of half way...

I had a feeling it would be filler. 

kshah1987 thumbnail

Piku, you are a saint. Thank you for your updates!