Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Big Threats for Karan Johar - Nepo Gang Doomed

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Tara Sutaria - Such strong reviews for Marjavaan and she doesnt even have dialogues in the movie! I knew she had it in her but nepo gang is so busy pulling her down and making sure she failed!

Guess what though - Tara is talented for sure and with the right roles she CAN  destoyr Alia, Jhanvi, Sara, Ananya! KJO purposely gave her a bad role in SOTY-2 so that Ananya can look better. it was all a part of their evil plan. But talent has spoken and this Tara has shined. Baaki actresses ko sitara agar nai bana diya is Tara n.......toh phir uska naam badal dena.

Also Manushi is debuting too so these girls better buckle up cuz finally someone educated is coming into movies. Shes gorgeous and is coming a big movie too that too with Akshay

Im tired of the whole industry being all about Alu, Anu, Janu and Saru....tired of all of them with their fake chintu boyfriends, real ganta designer clothes and exaggerated ghatiya acting skills , giraffe style dancing and their nakh-charana nostrils-in-the-air attitude. Enough is enough...its time to support outsiders now. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Tara Sutaria - Such strong reviews for Marjavaan and she doesnt even have dialogues in the movie! I knew she had it in her but nepo gang is so busy pulling her down and making sure she failed!

Guess what though - Tara is talented for sure and with the right roles she cant destoyr Alia, Jhanvi, Sara, Ananya! KJO purposely gave her a bad role in SOTY-2 so that Ananya can look better. it was all a part of their evil plan. But talent has spoken and this Tara has shined. Baaki actresses ko sitara agar nai bana diya is Tara n.......toh phir uska naam badal dena.

Also Manushi is debuting too so these girls better buckle up cuz finally someone educated is coming into movies. Shes gorgeous and is coming a big movie too that too with Akshay

Im tired of the whole industry being all about Alu, Anu, Janu and Saru....tired of all of them with their fake chintu boyfriends, real ganta designer clothes and exaggerated ghatiya acting skills , giraffe style dancing and their nakh-charana nostrils-in-the-air attitude. Enough is enough...its time to support outsiders now. 

did you deliberately wrote "cant", lol.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

did you deliberately wrote "cant", lol.

i edited, its CAN. Yes we can. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tara was damn expressive in the promo itself. I can't wait to watch the movie. 

Imo I prefer the likes of Tara and Manushi over the PR made starkids.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tara is getting very good response form trade.

She has that smile.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Which movie is Manushi debuting? And is she paired opposite Akshay? Tell me it's untrue. She is a kid for God's sake. The age difference she has with Akshay is even more than what's between me and my dad. It just doesn't look right.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Blah,... She looks blah n acts blah too... Boring doesn't stand a chance 

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Tara can’t act to save her life 

Putting glycerin is not acting 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Which movie is Manushi debuting? And is she paired opposite Akshay? Tell me it's untrue. She is a kid for God's sake. The age difference she has with Akshay is even more than what's between me and my dad. It just doesn't look right.

Who cares lol its just a movie and plus its Prithviraj movie it was common to marry young. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Blah,... She looks blah n acts blah too... Boring doesn't stand a chance 

Are we talking about Deepika?