~~Dukh Jab Apne Dethe Hai Toh Dil Tootke Bikhar Jaata Hai~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Performer of the Day : Nishant Singh Malkanismiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

My words may not express the way me and my dil felt while watching this amazing performancesmiley14smiley32smiley10smiley32Dil le lo Nish for making me cry thrice q ki maine 3 baar dekh lia yeh wala epi & I cried every single time watching Jindal Saab so shatteredsmiley19bcz you just nailed every single bit with utmost perfectionsmiley27smiley31

"Maaro mujhe Alisha.....Apne haathom se maaro yehi meri saza hai.....Maaro mujhe Alisha....Tum Maaro mujhe....yehi deserve karta hu main....."

"Ek baap hone ke naate poori duniya se ladne ke liye tayyar tha main.....Apni beti ke liye tumse ladne ko tayyar tha main Guddan.....Lekin tum hi batavo na main apni khud ki beti se kaise ladu??Apne khoon ko saza kaise du main??"

"Nahi Guddan....Main Saari Duniya se lad sakta hu....Poori duniya ko apna dushman bana sakta hu...lekin apni aulaath se nahi lad sakta main...."

"Tum mujhe tortire karna chahti ho na????Dard dena chahti ho na tum????Waada karta hu tumhare diye har zakam ko haske apnavunga main....Lekin iss tarah meri pyaar ka meri feelings ka mazak math banavo tum....."

"Bharosa kia tha tumpar maine Alisha.....Aankh band karke bharosa kia tha tumpe.....Tumhari har baath maani kabhi tumse sawal nahi kia.....Tumhare sach ko sach maana....tumhare har aasu ki kadar ki....Saalom purani dosti ki neev todkar tumhare saath kade rehne ke liye tayyar tha main.....Apne Pyaar Apni Guddan tak se mujh phernke ke liye tayyar tha main Sirf Tumhareliye....Q ki mujhe yeh vishwass tha ki Meri Beti Sahi hai....Woh mujhse kabhi jhoot nahi kahegi.....Kabhi apni papa ko dhoka nahi degi woh....."

"Mujhe laga tha main sahi ka saath de raha hu.....EK PITA HONE KA FARZ NIBHA RAHA HU MAIN....TOH PHIR MAIN ITNA GALAT KAISE HO GAYA GUDDAN??"

"Galati ki hai maine Guddan....bahut badi galati ki hai....EK PITA HONE KA FARZ NIBHATE NIBHATE BAAKI SAARE FARZ PEECHE CHOD AAYA HU.....EK PATI HONE KA FARZ.....EK DOST HONE KA FARZ.....ITNA GALAT THA MAIN KI AAJ SAARE FARZ NIBHANE MEIN NAAKAAMYAB RAHA...."

- Dard Jab Apne Dethe hai toh Dil tootke bikhar jaata haismiley38smiley19Just like Jindal Saab's heart broke yesterday when he realised how their beti played with his trust,love and affection towards hersmiley38smiley38 Jindal Saab made me cry when he took Alisha's hands and was slapping himself for his galatismiley19smiley19No father in this world deserve to watch such a day where he has to regret for trusting his own bloodsmiley14smiley38

- The way he promised Alisha that he will take all the pain given by her with a smiling face & the way he was questioning Guddan ki where he went wrong in fulfilling the responsibilities of a father conveyed how broken he is from inside as a fathersmiley38smiley38

- I knew it Jindal Saab will be shattered knowing the truth and Nish you enacted the heartbreak of Jindal Saab starting from bottling up the pain & anger inside his heart with the revelation to showing up the hurt along with those tears filled eyes questioning his beti for breaking his trust to finally giving that last look before leaving with a heavy heartsmiley10smiley32You made me emotional with your flawless performancesmiley19smiley19My Dil atm Just wanted to give Our Jindal Saab a Tight Hugsmiley31smiley31 Thank u Nish for this wonderful performancesmiley27smiley31Keep up the good work yaarsmiley20smiley32

"Q kia tumne yeh sab??Guddan aur Mera rishta todne ke liye bass?? YEH RISHTA AMAR HAI ALISHA.....ISSE TUM TOH KYA AGAR MAIN AUR GUDDAN CHAHE NA TOH BHI NAHI TOD SAKTE...."

- Yeahh Jindal Saab closed all the doubts and wishes of evil gang to separate Akshansmiley40smiley32Akshan ka rishta is just immortal q ki they are bound with eachother bcz of their Dard ka rishta, Dil ka rishta,  Farz ka rishta, Dosti ka rishta,aur sabse important PYAAR KA RISHTAsmiley14smiley10How can anyone break this much Strong bond b/w Akshan????smiley40smiley16

- Laxmi bahu ne sahi bola Alisha had made a gunah by accusing such a henious crime just to take her badlasmiley14

"Dard pehle bhi mile hai....bahut baar....lekin jab koi apna dard pahunchata hai na toh ek mazboot se bhi mazboot insaan ka bhi dil toot jaata hai... Aaj tumne unke bheetar ke pita ke pyaar aur bharose donom ko hurt kia hai Alisha...."

- Guddan said exactly what I feltsmiley20Alisha had broken the trust, love and affection of a father with her deedssmiley38He mercilessly played with Jindal Saab's emotionssmiley19He will need time and I am sure he will soon recover from thissmiley31Be strong Jindal Saabsmiley31

- Only she can calm himsmiley32Loved the way she made him stop punishing himselfsmiley31

- Just for appreciating that kaatilaana height differencesmiley43smiley42

- Just for appreciating haathom ki jaadusmiley27smiley42

- I am Sure Akshan will be able to make Alisha their beti with their Pyaarsmiley20

Special Mentions:

- I love chote chote caring gestures jaise ki yeh three momentssmiley42The way Jindal Saab was caressing Guddan's injured hands was so dil le losmiley27

"Tumhare bina woh ghar bahut khaali hai...."

- Awwwwsmiley31Just look at the way he is caressing her head like a chotu babysmiley9

- And this how delicately he wipes away her tearssmiley27smiley42

- Guddan admiring Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

"Kishore.....apni zubaan par lagaam lagavo....kiske baare mein baat kar rahe ho jaante ho na?GUDDAN PATNI HAI MERI...."

"Aur aaj ke baad Guddan se agar tumne iss tarah baat ki na toh MUJHSE BURA KOI NAHI HOGA...."

- Kishore betaji zubaan sambhalkesmiley15Sher Apni Sherni ke khilaaf kuch nahi sun saktasmiley40smiley2He is gonna kick you out agar aage aise kabhi zubaan chalaya tohsmiley16

- Kishore calling Guddan as "Guddan Maa" sunke acha laga dil kosmiley9Eventhough the Pati inside him was venting out his anger before all still the beta inside himself always keep the respect for his mom in his dilsmiley14

- Palak looked extremely cute in this outfitsmiley31

- Nishika looked so so fab in this outfit.....smiley27How I wish we got to watch them in a single framesmiley42CV's yeh ek din zarur poora kar dijiye pls bcz they were complimenting e/o in these outfitssmiley27

- I just want to know Is it Jindal Saab's new style to set the first two buttons of his blazer open ya yeh aise hi ho gaya tha?smiley17Khair jo bhi ho bade mast lag rahe the apna Jindal Saabsmiley16Gudiya was looking extra pyaari bcz red colour always enhance her beauty and cutenesssmiley27

Very Special Notes:

- ZEE TV ke promo banane walom kab sudharoge yaar aap sab?smiley39Jindal Saab ne Alisha ka sach yellow kurte mein suna aur shocked reaction purple kurte mein q denge bhala?smiley37Bua track ke Durga dahan ke reactions idher chipkane ka kya udeshya tha aapka?smiley23smiley37Pls stop self bajofying yaarsmiley37smiley37

- I just loved this trio's convo yaar was continuously rofl ngsmiley37smiley37Just look at Parv's expressions receiving the shock of his lifesmiley37smiley37

Note: 

Yeahhh Hamare Nish ka bhi naya DP upload hua IF pe🥳Mubarakaa fandom

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nishant malkani there is no word to describe him ..undoubtedly he is one of the finest actor of TV...I wish the so called juries...of so called award functions ...have a true eye and heart to value the real talent ....🐷

Khair coming to your post ❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful and enchanting so as Akshat Papa Jindal ❤️

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful post. buddy.👍🏼

Ya Nishant Malkani doing all time awesome n so natural acting But Thursday ko No word yaar very poor n hara huya 1 father mind blowing i just cry..😭

Nishant jaan hai is show ka.. lots of love Nishant ...❤️