On a serious note can mahira's lips be fixed?

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly it looks out of place.. if she's done a surgery can't that be rectified. Her lips enter before she does. That's one plastic surgery gone bad.

Ps: bhaus remark was below belt n uncalled for. Like she's an easy target. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If Anushka Sharma can fix it, so can Mahira Sharma cuz like Mahira Sharma ko kaun nahi jaanta ðŸ˜†

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She has already done lip augmentation. She told this to paras in one unseen video. 

SiddJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

If Anushka Sharma can fix it, so can Mahira Sharma cuz like Mahira Sharma ko kaun nahi jaanta ðŸ˜†

I hope someone tells her how bad it makes her look. And also she earns a lot in BB .. to be able to afford it.

Btw thanks for clarifying.. even I remember when anushka came to kwk with swollen lips .. n then it got alright.

SiddJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

She has already done lip augmentation. She told this to paras in one unseen video. 

She needs opposite of augmentation..

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think she was going for the Mouni Roy look. But Mouni ke face cut pe waise lips suit hote he. Not on her. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiddJ

I hope someone tells her how bad it makes her look. And also she earns a lot in BB .. to be able to afford it.

Btw thanks for clarifying.. even I remember when anushka came to kwk with swollen lips .. n then it got alright.

Anushka's was a complete disaster! Remember all those memes after that episode aired lol 

Virat had also spoken in her defense. Was a national issue. ðŸ˜†

riya_ss9 thumbnail

She looked pretty before  she churi chalo on it, she can redo it. May be after BB, all this masla about her lips she should reconsider.