In what capacity will Adaa come to Aman's house ?

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is something I have been wondering about for some time now. Parveen keeps telling Aman to get Adaa back but in what capacity ? 

Aman's nikaah with fake Adaa aka Rakh jinn happened in front of people who had no idea it wasn't Adaa, including her parents. How then did Aman and the family introduce Roshni as his wife and no one questioned this ? 

I thought initially that the show will go the Ishqbaaz way. Like Shivaay married Anika but then introduced Tia as his wife in front of people I thought Adaa would be introduced as Aman's wife. Fortunately the makers didn't do that. So now Roshni is Aman's wife, then in what capacity will Adaa come to the house ?? Why are her parents ready to let her go with Aman ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chemgirl

This is something I have been wondering about for some time now. Parveen keeps telling Aman to get Adaa back but in what capacity ? 

Aman's nikaah with fake Adaa aka Rakh jinn happened in front of people who had no idea it wasn't Adaa, including her parents. How then did Aman and the family introduce Roshni as his wife and no one questioned this ? 

I thought initially that the show will go the Ishqbaaz way. Like Shivaay married Anika but then introduced Tia as his wife in front of people I thought Adaa would be introduced as Aman's wife. Fortunately the makers didn't do that. So now Roshni is Aman's wife, then in what capacity will Adaa come to the house ?? Why are her parents ready to let her go with Aman ??

Wait. I know this is completely off track but what..WHAT. What kinda ML was this? I've never watched Ishqbaaz cause most Gul's shows are rehashes but this is really... Eww. I am really glad  QH was the show I know Gul by and it was her best till date. Asad is Aman but stricter and grumpier. Am sorry but, seriously am shocked. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Wait. I know this is completely off track but what..WHAT. What kinda ML was this? I've never watched Ishqbaaz cause most Gul's shows are rehashes but this is really... Eww. I am really glad  QH was the show I know Gul by and it was her best till date. Asad is Aman but stricter and grumpier. Am sorry but, seriously am shocked. 

This is absolutely disgusting. EWWWWWW.

Sorry but WTH?

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

This is absolutely disgusting. EWWWWWW.

Sorry but WTH?

Guys, really EWWWWW????  Without even listening to his side of story! 

Whatever Ishqbaaz ML did, he did that just to protect his family just like Aman is doing a hell lot of disgusting things to protect his family. Its all about family! 

Make no mistake, I am a die hard fan of VSC and this comment is just for his character Aman which i am also beginning to accept but I don't like it when people are mean to one guy and sweet to another when both are in the same damn boat! Lets focus on our hero for couple of mins.

#He insults a girl and devalues her by calling her all-shit-possible when she is unable to cure his mother! Who gave him the right to insult someone who has no obligation towards him or his family!  Imagine someone doing this to you! 

#Forces a girl to marry him so that he and his family can be saved! And that too by not asking politely but by manhandling and inducing fear and threat! Imagine someone doing this to you! You are happy in your life and one day a guy shows up at your door step and asks you to marry him and that too rudely and you know nothing about him!

#If he had explained to Rossini juts like he did to Ada and then married her then I had no complaints. But just because Rossini is poor and a dancer,  he has no respect for her! Every women has right to dignity! Be it the first lady or a bar dancer!  

#Even after she cures his Ammi, he insults her again! Demeans her by calling her characterless! Why is that! Just because she is poor and he needs to satisfy his ego! Isn't he using her as an object! 

#Just because he has a tragic past and his life is in danger that doesn't mean he will go about abducting girls and insulting them! Thats sheer selfishness! Just because he is pretty doesn't mean he can get away with anything!

The ML for Ishqbaaz also treated his FL with utmost love and respect later. So what he did initially should be forgiven if you guys are ready to forgive Aman! 

Edited by The_Twilight - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My guess — ami will bring ada home by saying she is real aayana who saved aman 

I feel aman might faint and rosh will save aman and maybe she too might faint or forget 

Ada too is in that place so maybe she will twist the scene and ami might think ada saved aman and she is ayaana 

That way she enters house 

Aman will just follow what his mom says it’s gona be triangle 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

she belongs to the elite family andd that capacity is enough for Praveen to gt her back😆

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 4 years ago
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I was just mentioning a similar situation. Anyway just so you know his side of the story. He was engaged to the other girl for a long time and she too seemed happy with him. He had no idea she was with him due to some revenge and money motives on her mom's part and was in love with another man. On the day of the wedding she leaves her boyfriend a few hours before the wedding. Situation arises such that he believes FL was behind her leaving. Also ML had similar MUs about FL . His friend who is obsessed with her leads him to believe that she is a gold digger and is ready to marry the friend for money. So to save his family's reputation he married her but is unable to accept her initially. His mom does the same Parveen wala drama. And then the ex fiancee comes back into the picture with an innocent story about her leaving. I guess she also claims to be pregnant with his child but I don't remember if it was later. Anyway he ends up announcing her as his wife in a party. Though his grandma doesn't accept this and makes FL also stay in same house . Eventually he realises the truth about FL and accepts her.

I posted this just for you to know the story. But I don't think we should discuss this here any further. Really sorry if something I posted has offended someone .

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feel like with Ada Aman is restricted in freedom because of her reputed family but with Roshni he feels to do anything . Sometimes he gets naughty sometimes angry and sometimes he shows his haq on her . It is not same with Ada . With Roshni his various emotions and feelings comes out. He is more angry with Roshni as he comes from poor and dancer family tha upsets him mainly. 

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I feel like with Ada Aman is restricted in freedom because of her reputed family but with Roshni he feels to do anything . Sometimes he gets naughty sometimes angry and sometimes he shows his haq on her . It is not same with Ada . With Roshni his various emotions and feelings comes out. He is more angry with Roshni as he comes from poor and dancer family tha upsets him mainly. 

I think Aman had no reason to fight with Adaa nor did he love her. In case of Roshni I don't think he cares about her being poor. It is the tawaif thing and more importantly the Sameer case that makes him angry. At the same time he is very much taken by her innocence and goodness. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

I think Aman had no reason to fight with Adaa nor did he love her. In case of Roshni I don't think he cares about her being poor. It is the tawaif thing and more importantly the Sameer case that makes him angry. At the same time he is very much taken by her innocence and goodness. 

Yes that dancing in bar and Sameer thing ignites beast in him😭