Wats cooking with ASHNOOR :(

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello peeps I rarely make post but sumthing really made me to make a post I came across few stories posted on insta while randomly going thru diff posts on pb...  I will post few images dt i too as a screenshot so here dey are...

ImageImage

By seeing d last  insta story I was left a bit confused der is a saying dt der is no smoke without fire... with all d mess dt has tkn place in pb abt KK RS favoring Ashnoor and axing d leads etc...  I feel sumhw Ashnoor has nything to do wid it?? from d above image we can c dt d tweets dt r cuming out whch r not in favor of ash she should have ignored it cz criticism bashing etc are all part and parcel of dis industry so y put fire to it and share wid d her own pgs??🤔I knw she is young and may not used to such bashing etc and has to grow up and learn yet  I am totally left in confusion as to wat is d truth??  I dont think simply any1 will bash her personlly fr being favord by KK?? Is der sumthing dt more dn meets d eye?? and we r nt able to c it?? ðŸ˜² simply cz we tke her as as a small 15 yr old teen?? dont knw hw to react whther to belive or not... I have always liked her bubbliness and cuteness her acting onscreen bt dis image is making me all confused and gving strange vibes 🤔nywys felt like posting it on forum want to know u guys views on dis and m sure u all will b able to clear my dis confusion ðŸ˜† cz  I Dont knw y was der ny need of Ashnoor to share all dese tweets on insta thru dms dt too in her fanpgs grp??  Sum khichdi pakk rhi hai ya pakk gayi hogi😆 I just hope her equations hasnt changed wid PS? ðŸ˜•

Edited by harshu27 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh god this girl has stooped to another level now..The way she has shared the tweets with her fans on dm she must have done the same to Rajita also so she took criticisms on Mini as personal bashing..Isne hi pakka kaan bara hoga..

That was the point when everything started.

Shame on this girl!

Now i hope nobody comes n justifies her ,saying she’s a 15 year old ..Wrong is wrong whether it’s done by a 15 year old or a 60+ year old.

There are punishments given to crimes committed by minors so if judiciary doesn’t finds that even minors can commit wrong and are to be punished,how is A different..She’s a 15 year old..Good enough age to attain some sort of maturity.

She doesn’t even understand what is wrong and right for her.
Whole day she spends her time in social media,should have read good books which would have helped her in building a character.

Her parents too seems to not take care of her properly.

She keeps saying she’s like Mini she really is.The same stubborn,dominating child who thinks she’s always right n those against will have to bear the brunt

Harshu it’s is too obviously there are proofs now there were some fans who were already saying this but now there’s proof too.

Edited by jojaparijat - 4 years ago
Gvr13579 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually even I heard this. I thought ye sab industry me chalta rahta hai.  But as an actor &as she wants to be a lead need to take criticism  sportingly. Actually people will start thinking she is immatured.  It will affect her only.  Now she is in the path of next generation Star in making. Everyone are supporting her including Sony.  Should be happy & very careful.

Actually she got what she wanted. In Season2 she is the lead. Even Paridhi & Anirudh quit the show. 

But Seeing all this I am too doubting her equation with Paridhi must have changed. Bit shocking. Hope it is not true.  

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gvr13579

Actually even I heard this. I thought ye sab industry me chalta rahta hai.  But as an actor &as she wants to be a lead need to take criticism  sportingly. Actually people will start thinking she is immatured.  It will affect her only.  Now she is in the path of next generation Star in making. Everyone are supporting her including Sony.  Should be happy & very careful.

Actually she got what she wanted. In Season2 she is the lead. Even Paridhi & Anirudh quit the show. 

But Seeing all this I am too doubting her equation with Paridhi must have changed. Bit shocking. Hope it is not true.  

This can’t be merely termed as immature..Cos this is really a bad behavior 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I like all the 3 actors.. be it AD, Paridhi and Ashnoor.. ðŸ˜³

And I'm not interested in off-screen drama that happened b/w the trio.. 

Khushilvspari thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is just showing her true color.. On camera PARI DI and here Paridhi.😲 She's really the most pathetic CREATURE I hv ever seen. We always doubted her bcz we can see how she is, bt there are still people too stupid to see. God I hate her so much😡

Khushilvspari thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

This can’t be merely termed as immature..Cos this is really a bad behavior 

She is way too smart. People defend her for being 15 years and she use it to the fullest... 

Livelyroshani thumbnail

Paridhi is also no less.... she is also a tantrums queen from a long time..... from her jodha akbar time....

Sometimes her behavior irked so much. Like when producers axed the characters of hs and babita... it was only her who started bashing.... Anirudh never said anything and kept dignity but paridhi started to say all high mighty things.....

It was always clear that ashnoor was main lead.... 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think we need to calm down a little. She is just a 15 year old. Its impossible to not react like this, when there are people talking sick about her. I mean, look at the other side of the coin too. It's not just her who is reacting or a celebrity. Are we fans any less? We can also stoop any level to cursing an actor, calling him/her names, or bashing. And she feels, it is safe to share with her real fans, because she trusts them. And, from the pov of a 15 year old, anyone would react in such a manner. We cannot expect her to have the full maturity level of a 30 year old. She is just a kid. Even if she is a mature girl in an interview, doesn't mean her real style, personality etc should be the same way...

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"Well that still doesn't change the fact some people did bash on high level"! get to personal which isn't acceptable"!

"And about Ash well we don't know her personally the actors have their own life"! Even they have right to point out when other do wrong"!  that to when other's wrong them"! 

"Let it go guys it's ended for once and all"!