What powers will your Ayaana have?

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So apparently the Ayaana in the show is a ninja like creature with chakras as weapons and bad makeup ðŸ˜†  But if you could give Ayaana a power and look of your choice,what would it be? 

For me,I wish Ayaana had fire eyes or gold eyes. I wouldn't mind face tattoos if they were on the sides and aesthetic like some floral pattern that kept growing the more powerful she became. And power wise, I would love if she could control the elements. Especially fire. Goes with the warrior princess vibe with just a hint of magic. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Time for Ayaana magic 😛. Now want Roshni to call Aman as Aman not Khan baba lagta hai kisi uncle ko address kar rahi hai🥱

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I want ayaana to do magic like aman.... Magical couple... 

Ur idea of firey eyes is awesome... ...

chemgirl thumbnail

I would want her to have the power to heal those in need (like baazigar) , telekinesis like Scarlet witch  and maybe a mental shield or ability to control different mediums. And those njinja like moves. I want a costume change when she changes into Ayaana. 

Edited by chemgirl - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Time for Ayaana magic 😛. Now want Roshni to call Aman as Aman not Khan baba lagta hai kisi uncle ko address kar rahi hai🥱

🤣

But donno why I just like when she calls him Khan Baba as only she calls him that now one else and he does reacts to that normally that makes more amazing... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dress hair makeup can be anything except those lines on the face. 

I'd love if she has a small head gear and two Golden wings above her ear as a head gear extension.

Dress can be anything that mixes modernity with angel look. 

About powers, it should be restricted to action moves only. Cause Aman can use Kiya Mifa anytime and if she can do physical stunts then they become a team. Also, it'll be completely different from her angelic personality.

Basically Ayaana shouldn't have magical powers, only moves. And some kickass weapons like bow and arrow or a sword.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I imagine  her as having powers of healing, ability to deflect or absorb negative energy ( yeah kind of shield), ability to soothe emotions like anger, agitation, unhappiness.

In keeping with her name, I want her to glow, be luminous when her powers are active...making the darkness disappear.

Since Jinn is connected to fire, in reverse she should be able to control the other elements like wind, earth, sky and especially water ( remembering that it rained when she was upset over marriage). 

No face tattoos plz. About dress, I don't have any particular idea... But no saree plz ðŸ˜†.