TRP WEEK 45

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

#TRP#StarPlus
Week 45#Kulfi 0.7#Namah 0.8#Sanjivani 0.8#Kasauti 1.6#YehhJaduHaiJinnKa 2.2#KHKT 1.6#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.5#YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 1.9#YHM 1.1#Nazar 1.3#DivyaDrishti 1.7#NachBaliye Finale 1.4#YeRishta MahaEpisode 0.8#TedTalk 0.6

— Inderjeet Singh 🇮🇳 (@Inderje25616202) November 14, 2019

So TRP increased, hopefully, in the coming weeks it will be more than 1, so that star will keep the show. 

Edited by crystalmoon - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh that's good to know. I am sure the TRP will increase in the coming weeks as well as the show is doing really well. 

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

Oh, that's good to know. I am sure the TRP will increase in the coming weeks as well as the show is doing really well. 

Okay I noticed a pattern on Hotstar, the very first episode of Namah with Mahadev and Vishnu story has 5 likes, and throughout the 28 episodes that Namah had surrounding them, the likes don't go above 15. 

The first episode of the new season Namah: Laxmi Narayan has 65 likes and throughout the 12 episodes all the of them have likes above 30. So people are enjoying the new concept better than before, its just a matter of getting the audience to watch it on TV at 7:00 by making them aware of the ongoing track.