Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Through the major portion of this week, it's been so random and such a slog

Scenes that didn't make much of a complete sense, and we'd to just keep up with it

BUT TODAY AFTER THE PRECAP 

MY GIRL TURNED AYAANA

And now I could understand the reason for the romance, so that Roshni would feel triggered enough to save Aman. Smart CVs!

And NOWWW SHE'S HERE

I FEEL SO

IDEC if I'm overreacting but right now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail

I think most of us have the same reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Through the major portion of this week, it's been so random and such a slog

Scenes that didn't make much of a complete sense, and we'd to just keep up with it

BUT TODAY AFTER THE PRECAP 

MY GIRL TURNED AYAANA

And now I could understand the reason for the romance, so that Roshni would feel triggered enough to save Aman. Smart CVs!

And NOWWW SHE'S HERE

I FEEL SO

IDEC if I'm overreacting but right now

well you are not alone.. I'm pretty much excited too for tomorrow episode๐Ÿ˜†..just wishing cliff hanger pr na ltkaa den KL Monday tk ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by purepunjabi - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ha Ha mahi.... U have given the reactions which we all have.... 

May be I am the only one who enjoyed the random scenes as well,  u know was fun to watch just like a Disney show where somethings doesnt make sense but we enjoy them... 

And I was having a feeling that to raise ayaana she have to have that feeling for aman for which she will go to any extent to save him bcoz her main motive is to save aman and others from jinns.... 

Hope our happiness remains and we can see the warrior ayaana soon.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

well you are not alone.. I'm pretty much excited too for tomorrow episode๐Ÿ˜†..just wishing cliff hanger pr na ltkaa den KL Monday tk ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Don't hit me but Manu I have but feeling ki yehi hoga... Hume latka denge till Monday... Excitement badhane ke liye... ๐Ÿ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

I don't mind. Let it be showed with full emphasis and after super wait. But I think it'll be tomorrow itself.๐Ÿ˜†

Any how, I think that's the best thing that could happen right now.โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Ha Ha mahi.... U have given the reactions which we all have.... 

May be I am the only one who enjoyed the random scenes as well,  u know was fun to watch just like a Disney show where somethings doesnt make sense but we enjoy them... 

And I was having a feeling that to raise ayaana she have to have that feeling for aman for which she will go to any extent to save him bcoz her main motive is to save aman and others from jinns.... 

Hope our happiness remains and we can see the warrior ayaana soon.... 

Me too. I like the random scenes though I felt the romance was being rushed. It was a positive week. Light episodes. 

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Don't hit me but Manu I have but feeling ki yehi hoga... Hume latka denge till Monday... Excitement badhane ke liye... ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I guess she will turn Ayaana the last scene and then Monday we will see her fight.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Yeah I guess she will turn Ayaana the last scene and then Monday we will see her fight.

Whatever it be... JUST BRING IT ON!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm SOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED. 

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Whatever it be... JUST BRING IT ON!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm SOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED. 

Me too.

I wish the show it with poora effect. Like with thoda visual effects and all. Will Roshni 's costume change in fighting scenes ??