YJHJK is apparently getting back on track...

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode was good. 

Apart from the useless sleep- blabber of Roshni, this episode was nicely done. 

Vikram nowadays look a bit under-motivated. I could be wrong but that's what I sensed from his eyes and facial expressions! He was bang on until episode 20. 

Anyways, I only missed one thing today..

When he was hurt and he knew Roshni is all by herself, he should have told her, "Roshni, Chali Jao yahan se! Ye log tumhe hi lene aaye Hain! Aur agar tumhe inhe face karna para toh yaad rakhna..TUMHI AYANAAH HO! The warrior Princess."

PS: I guess he doesn't believe in her at all! And writers have thought of giving him also a surprise along with viewers!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

The last line is true... He still thinks that rosh doesn't fit to be ayaana..thats why he thinks that rosh cannot save him or herself for the jinns... . And if she turns out To be a warrior then it will be a surprise for all of them even the jinns who thinks the can kill ayaana.... 

And regarding VSC I feel he may be tired of the those stunts and all as the shoot almost for so many hours daily.... And moreover the story line also makes aman Now like that as he is confused of his feelingsand the actual truth  and the truth presented before him.... 

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

The last line is true... He still thinks that rosh doesn't fit to be ayaana..thats why he thinks that rosh cannot save him or herself for the jinns... . And if she turns out To be a warrior then it will be a surprise for all of them even the jinns who thinks the can kill ayaana.... 

And regarding VSC I feel he may be tired of the those stunts and all as the shoot almost for so many hours daily.... And moreover the story line also makes aman Now like that as he is confused of his feelingsand the actual truth  and the truth presented before him.... 

yeah..may be you are right. either he is too tired or he is asked to act like that! 

Anyways, about Ayyanah power I don't think it will be a surprise for Jinns. I guess apart from tabizi , the jinns are  the only poeple who believe in Ayannah and are dead sure of her powers! and thats why they are dying to kill her! They know if she realizes her power there is no stopping her! 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Frendz don’t mind but roshni blabbering in her sleep wala part mujhey pehle se hi accha nahin lagta sorry to say this thoda weird and foolish lagta hain

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Twilight

Today's episode was good. 

Apart from the useless sleep- blabber of Roshni, this episode was nicely done. 

Vikram nowadays look a bit under-motivated. I could be wrong but that's what I sensed from his eyes and facial expressions! He was bang on until episode 20. 

Anyways, I only missed one thing today..

When he was hurt and he knew Roshni is all by herself, he should have told her, "Roshni, Chali Jao yahan se! Ye log tumhe hi lene aaye Hain! Aur agar tumhe inhe face karna para toh yaad rakhna..TUMHI AYANAAH HO! The warrior Princess."

PS: I guess he doesn't believe in her at all! And writers have thought of giving him also a surprise along with viewers!! 

Aman cares for Roshni but so many circumstances are there he is not able to believe her. He saves her today two times from well and arrows. He is still confused about his feelings for her. Hoping tomorrow we will get warrior Ayaana than this blabbering baby girl tired of this kiddishness.

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Aman cares for Roshni but so many circumstances are there he is not able to believe her. He saves her today two times from well and arrows. He is still confused about his feelings for her. Hoping tomorrow we will get warrior Ayaana than this blabbering baby girl tired of this kiddishness.

Can't tell you how eager I am to see even a slightly improved version of Roshni. Today also her blabber was nerve-wrecking for me! I didn't find it cute at all! She becoming Ayanaah tomorrow will be fireworks for me!!

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Can't tell you how eager I am to see even a slightly improved version of Roshni. Today also her blabber was nerve-wrecking for me! I didn't find it cute at all! She becoming Ayanaah tomorrow will be fireworks for me!!

Let us just hope that the makers will do away with her kiddish nature after she turns Ayaana and would not think it would be interesting to torture as with giving Rosh a kind of split personality... Serious Desi Xena Ayaana and blabbering silly kiddish Rosh in parts !!! πŸ˜†

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Let us just hope that the makers will do away with her kiddish nature after she turns Ayaana and would not think it would be interesting to torture as with giving Rosh a kind of split personality... Serious Desi Xena Ayaana and blabbering silly kiddish Rosh in parts !!! πŸ˜†

Actually I would love to see rosh like this u know.. May be I sound different but I feel u need not have to be serious all the time to show that u r matured ...if she reacts maturely when required I am fine with it....  Life me funny hona bhi zaroori hai.... πŸ˜†

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Twilight

yeah..may be you are right. either he is too tired or he is asked to act like that! 

Anyways, about Ayyanah power I don't think it will be a surprise for Jinns. I guess apart from tabizi , the jinns are  the only poeple who believe in Ayannah and are dead sure of her powers! and thats why they are dying to kill her! They know if she realizes her power there is no stopping her! 

Yeah jinns definitely know that she is ayaana and she can save aman but the still have that ki she don't get all her powers yet so the can kill her but when rosh will turn to ayaana to save aman then even then will be surprised that she got her powers.... 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Actually I would love to see rosh like this u know.. May be I sound different but I feel u need not have to be serious all the time to show that u r matured ...if she reacts maturely when required I am fine with it....  Life me funny hona bhi zaroori hai.... πŸ˜†

I was okay with the talkative and quirky FL, but Rosh's character was too much, blabbering like an idiot without sense and behaving like she is in a saas bahu drama!!! There are ways to present FL humourous without making it seem that she cannot make any intelligent conversation.