Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

thats good else me n anu will come with mishti's danda ok guruji 😈🤗

Tum meri uru ko marogi? 😈

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha what sad seriously but i get happy everytime i remember her theory bcoz thats the only thing intact in our show.. 🤣🤣🤣 AbiNal, Meenrul 🤣

That's true 😆😆 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

Haina? Haina?🥰 

Kon yeh hai  yeh guy3....uma patel pata lagao 😡

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kon yeh hai  yeh guy3....uma patel pata lagao 😡

Hehe, I would love for badko to find out that I understand his unconditional love and sacrifices for abir and I will stand by him when he gets his heart broken. My bechara badko😢This song is apt for him: 

Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiyeh, Honthon Ko Siye

Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiyeh, Har Aansoo Piye

Dil Mein Magar Jalte Rahe, Chaahat Ke Diye

Tere Liye, Tere Liye

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chalo Chuha jaal mein fas gaya. Lekin Abir Meanu ka munna ma ka ladla ban gaya😔I hope iska dimag iski maa ki chatni mein na ho

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Tum meri uru ko marogi? 😈

mei tho bus highlight likhne ko kaha abirrrr 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Hi friends I am not good at writing so I don't comment more but today I am just giving my opinion. 

1 Mishti know that meenu loves abhir and deep down abir also misses his mom. Who was gentle and caring. ( I wonder when) but still when abir was broken meenu was there and that was the moment abir was looking for his mother as he had hurted her. Looking for her shoulder to cry hence it was a moment for mother and son hence mishti left them and abir also didn't mind her leaving.

2 Abir loves Mishti and she loves him there is nothing else but here mishti knows a secret which is not only related to him but also kunal. And mishti and kunal where never on good terms also she doesn't know what made parul and meenakshi besties so it's better to be quite as it's something related to whole family not only abir but when meenakshi and parul will spill the beans than she can come forward.

3 As far as precap is concern I don't think that meenu is doing planning and plotting I think she is just explaining to kunal that why she hated Mishti and now why she is accepting her or else kunal will not be a good brother as he promise to be. 

Guys these are just my thoughts which I think. I am not against anyone just like divorce is something which kuhu needs to tell. This secret should be out by meenakshi or parul . And I think that many things are still in the closet . But we are getting hints. I can't explain now but there are many waiting for the right time. Till than I will enjoy just like abir and mishti waiting for their big day. 

Well said! Agree with all the above 👍🏼

I too think precap is misleading. BB and Kunal are not going to be planning plotting at this point in time. They will accept Mishti. Something else is going to trigger the twist...