Jus U……. Jus Me…………..Jus We………….. my RagKor - Mini OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

November 13, 2019

Jus U……. Jus Me…………..Jus We………….. my RagKor

(Many are missing my FicFam, especially my Rowdy... true me too missing too much, but nevertheless a small post... just a tweeny weeny moment I thought to share with you all )😊

It was November…………….. chill, cold, breezy, slowly snowing too.

The Sun was hardly seen during the day!

The days were short, dark..

The nights were long, breezy and cold.

Mostly during those winters, the plantation will be gearing up for its winter packing and preparation.

Chakor will be busy with the NGO activities as she will plan for the winter camps…..as the kids will be in the homes and no schools. Due to her social activities she was being sought after that she hardly find time for herself or being with him.  

Its been quite few months as both were very tied up in their work, kids academics, Arjun and Aayansh extra curriculum and so with the roses.

The kids were on winter vacation and had gone off to AZ after a hectic academics of three months.

Its been quite regular that they visit BhuKa during their vacation for a week but not more.

Raaghav…………………..

He was driving through after the hectic schedule at the plantation…………….. 

He saw a Bhaaraat on the road…………….happy faces, well dressed and dancing while one guy was the centre of attraction…. Happily dancing, drinking  enjoying……not worrying about anything….. 

He saw that guy……………… past memories was reeling in front of his eyes

The same November…………

Thirteen years back…….

He too was happily dancing….. enjoying……. Not worrying about anything………….. just counting the money he got from those petty jobs he did….

Did he think that his life will change with that dance?

Did he ever think that the carefree fellow would be caged in ones heart?

Did he ever think that the one who was dancing with many girls will end up dancing only to one’s tunes?

He smiled…………..

Indeed life has changed a lot………..

He is now a changed person……………

The one society was chiding about…………..chasing about………….. is chasing now for his time………is priding about his success………….

Did he ever think he will love anyone, will fall madly in love the love of another one……………

The phone rang………………..

SB……………… he smiled.

Chakor

She was driving back after her work from the NGO………………

She had to stop as she was stuck behind the Bhaaraat which was going in front of her….

November 

Thirteen years back 

The car did not stop…………… the car broke…. In the middle of the road…

She got down…. request few to push to the side……………. They helped.

She just walked through the marriage crowd in the side………………… Nostalgia………

Her eyes teared without her knowledge.

Her life was like her car broken in the middle………….

She was dazed then……………

Walking through she saw the guy dancing in the middle, carefree without any worry…. Thinking of nothing…..

She never thought the one who danced will dance for her…

She never thought that the one who was loved will fall in love all over again only to be drenching in that love always.

She smiled….. called the number………..

RR………………………

Where are you ? both asked each other…………

I am stuck in front of the Bhaaraaat…………..he said……..

I am coming through the Bhaaraaat………. She said.

He steered the Rover to the side allowing the marriage party to pass through………..

His eyes were searching for her……………..

Her eyes too searched and found the Rover and the handsometa standing beside looking out for her.

A sudden emotion from nowhere she ran towards him and skipped when he held her perfectly in his arms.

Both smiled………..

They both stood together and he was holding her waist and she with her hands around his was watching the guy who passed by dancing.

He saw tears in her eyes…………. his grip tightened,  are you ok he asked. Hmmm yes she said….

The car broke she said……….. He called his guys to come along with the duplicate keys from the plantation and to check out.

They both were in the Rover…………………………….calm quiet……………………till they reached the Mansion.

She got a call and was talking to Mr Rathod…. He changed and she saw him go towards the lift…………..

She took sometime to finish the call.

She changed into her pyjama.

Girija said that Rowdy skipped dinner……………… she carried it in the hot packs and went to the lift.

Their private terrace

He was sitting down on the green grass in the open terrace with his legs straight…. Hands folded…. Facing the moon…. Eyes closed.

Raaghav she called……………..

Without opening his eyes he just threw his arms towards her  ….

She walked to him……………… he had rested his head against the small bench.

With both her legs on his sides she sat on his lap resting her head on his shoulder. 

Dinner…. She asked……….. 

No words he hugged her….. they were just calm…

He realised the wetness in his ears…

He caressed her back…. Why tears he said…

She kissed his lobes…. November………….. the wedding procession….. 

He hugged her tight…….. I know……….. Are you missii……………before he could complete

She hugged him tight…kissing his ears…... thank you Raaghav for dancing that day that I am blessed to dance in your hearts now. 

He held her head and brought her to face him…… I love you she said……………

Thank you too that you found me as this Rowdy got tamed to be framed in your heart.

She was about to say something when he closed her mouth very softly with his.………..

Few sober minutes passed.

He kissed her forehead and so did she….. 

Jus U  Jus Me and Jus We .......... Jus Love My Love he said... …..

He turned her and made her sit  with her back on him and her legs on his…

She was on him resting her head on his shoulder while he was kissing her cheeks…her nape…..

Holding her hands he hugged her softly below her assets slowly moving back lying down.  she was with her back on him  both looking up at the moon….

The moon was bright and shining beautiful….

The breeze was chill and it slowly started to snow….

She turned on to face him slowly kissing him beautifully softly and he was just immersing in that soothing love of hers.

He slowly brought her down as it was snowing kissing her cheeks….

He got up along with her and lifted her up to the fairy tent…

No words,  holding her close to him, she circled her legs around his waist burying her face in his nape. 

Rowdy… she bit his ears….. Hmmmm he said.........huskily she said you have the most sexiest hips for a man …. He smiled….. crushing her tight he asked only hips???? She smiled…..

On the bed………..

He lay down with her over him…. her head was on his chest…. Soft kisses very slow…. She was devouring him in butterfly kisses. Not erotic or no urgency…..just soothing him… he was holding her face while she was kissing him…

He was just giving in to her… Infact he was wanting it for long….. wanted to be soothed in love….

He kissed her too softly… 

She was kissing him slowly….saying I love you so much Rowdy…..thank you for coming in to my life.

He looked into her eyes holding her cheeks….. wanting to say something…but holding it…

Raaghav whats it you are holding she asked…Do you wish for something….

Hmmm no nothing, he hugged her more….kissing her head closing his eyes wanted to be in that serenity.... just holding his world ....

Please tell Raghav…… she said

He said ….many a times you fly too high as you are too knowledgeable, bold, know all, have so much in hand….kids, NGO, etc etc…. but…. he lowered his eyes….. 

She could understand and slowly teared…..But Raghav….how much ever I fly high, engross in work but my solace is in your strong arms and in your chest….My peace is only here…she kissed his chest….

He hugged her waist, pushing her strands holding her cheeks. Chakor sometimes…I am sorry …..I may sound stupid but…. I… want……… Jus You…. Jus Me and Jus We…….. please His eyes were pleading….. 

She hugged him tight….. I too Raghav want Jus you, Jus Me Jus We…. And I promise I will….

He kissed her as it was jus they………He did not want to give away or waste that precious time of theirs.

I love you he said subliming in her kisses and warmth while she too was her self with him only with him she is her real, there was sweet talks, teasing, dirty talks that brought their laughter together… just being with each other…..

She was devouring him taking the lead, making him feel special… not leaving an inch of him…kissing each other, beautifully …………very soothingly they mingled within each other as passion was taking over…. he brought the quilt over them as they were taking it slow…. Beautiful…. Heating them up with each other’s body and soul…. 

There was no urgency as he soothed himself within her while she was arching in that pleasure… sweet kisses, sweet touches all over as though they were discovering each other new…. Falling in love all over again and again…. The quilt was moving beautifully as they were taking their time…..their sweet time as it is Jus Him and Jus Her and Jus their mmmmm…… hmmmmmmm sssss aaaawwwwwhhhh that’s all I could hear……………………

She may be the eagle, the tigress to raise hell but that innocent soul finds her heaven only with him.. for this pure soul needs nothing but jus her and her love 

I too teared looking above the stars and the moon which was witnessing their unconditional love for each other.... 

Many a times the love of our beloved is taken for granted not that we disrespect or ignore but because we know they are always there for us at any time but seldom its  being realised that the loved ones also need some attention and love to keep them going as for them is Jus the Love….

A small one to appease those who wanted a RagKor... hope i could bring some solace.

Thanks all 

(With this I will be winding my writing.  First my work front is becoming hectic. Secondly I feel the ficfam and sukor are complete in all sense and living happily ever after... Would like to resign with the sense of satisfaction that my stories gave solace to many. Thanks again for the lovely words and support and encouragement you all have given. 🙏🙏🙏🙏) 

Loads of love 

Sumi 🤗🤗😘😘😘😘

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Kavi for the lovely words on insta. I am pasting the words which means a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. 

Wowwwww.... 🤗🤗

How do you come up with such amazing stories. I am already in love with your stories. 

This was great beautifully written.. Write more fic😍👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

No more pressure though only if you find time. 

The need, the passion, the love no words to describe. 

Thank you so much for giving this gem. 

Unquote 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another amazing one sumi dear👏👏👏

Beautiful❤❤ myriad emotions at play

Wish you don't stop writing your ficfam😢😢 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Another amazing one sumi dear👏👏👏

Beautiful❤❤ myriad emotions at play

Wish you don't stop writing your ficfam😢😢 

HI Niki

🤗

hmmm writing........... well you know me better than me myself☺️

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so so much Smita for taking your time and to share the comments. arey no sorry yaar.  i know how difficult to manage work and everything😤.  great you liked it.  About writing hmmmm I too love the ficfam but literally i am falling short of time and also I have exhausted all ideas (😝 my dumbo brain)...  but for sure if i get connected with something when the bell rings 🔔 I shall try to do a post... Loads of love 🤗

Quote:

At first sorry for taking too much time to read this os 🙏🙏. It's so beautiful, so pleasant & it has the emotional touch too which I always love. I loved the way you rewind time & merge the present with the past, that was fantastic. While both were passing through the wedding procession, saw the guy, dancing in the crowd ,both remembered their first meeting ,which radically changed their lives. Then the terrace scene, their earnest moment, their getting emotional, the conversation, their secluded, romantic night spent, was so impeccable ❤❤. I was emotionallly happy to read this entire scenario but I feel very sad 😔 😔 after reading the last portion although I know that all good things come to an end, but did not think it would come so soon. It's difficult to accept that you are winding up writing. I request you Sumi, pls if possible, keep writing while you'll get free as I know you have too much workload but  we all are obsessed with your ficfam & your amazing writing 🙏🙏. The way you created those characters, presented them in such manner that we are fascinated by all the characters, specially Raghav character 😍😍. On that show, we saw a glimpse of the features of his character & loved it, but after reading your stories we loved him even more ❤❤. He's like a Prince Charming coming from a fairytale who everyone dreams of getting such type of life mate but in reality it is almost impossible to find such a person. Thank you soooooo much for creating such a wonderful family that seems to me like a real family❤❤. I'm going to miss Ragkor,  the Cubs, the Roses...❤❤😍😍. I hope they live happily ever after. Thank you.

Unquote