Laxmi Faces a Challenge • S1 E38 •13 November 2109

melodysong thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

sorry i was out yesterday so wasn't able to watch the episode to provide an update. 

Epi starts with Manu saying i understand now that no one can escape their karm and deeds even our won sons they have to choosen there own paths. Manu says that i will alaways follow in ur footsteps Narayan, Narayan says that ride is yet remaining so are the parikshas. 

Mahadev says itss not easy to sacriface ur son even if ur a a god, Lakshmi says Naryan is like a potter who will dissolve a mishapen diya into soil and give it a new akkar again. Pralays effects are over there are sunlight again. Shatrupa says that there is no more food left, Manu sends a hawk and says we should have a faith in narayan. the hawk retuens with a leaf in his hand and manu asks the Matsya to follow in the direction that the bird came from. Mtsya head into that direction. After a while the water levels are decresded and the matsya struggles to swim and breath. 

Manu asks Matsya to reduce its form. Matsya says Avtar have there limitations i am in mrityu lok now i cant decrese my age or size. and says i need help. Manu asks whoses help do u need? Matsya says Chanchala, Kamala, he reapeats the same over and over gain. 

Lakshmi asks how many more Pariksha does Naryan has to give and Lakshmi asks mahadev to go and help Narayan, Mahadev says its not my pariksha or Naryans but the other half of Naryan my duty is to destroy the world but the duty of preserving and protecting the world along with Narayan is yours so it is ur turn to fulfill ur duties as even he is calling for you. 

Lakshmi says how can i help the most powerful man, Narayn apperas in Bhav roop, and lakshmi says i am goddesses but not more powerful then Narayan himself. Naryan takes her to a hidden part of Vaikuntha. there are curtains everywhere and laughter is heard from behind them. Lakshmi gets jeolous and says what are the voies, Naryan says theses are the voices of my shaktis, Lakshmis asks what other women are here other than me. Narayan aska Lakshmi to go and see Curatin opens and Narayan introduces them, ashta lakshmi forms for Lakshmi. 

ADI Lakshmi 

Dhana Lakshmi

Dhanya Lakshmi 

Gaja Lakshmi 

Veer Lakshmi 

Santhana Lakshmi 

Vijay Lakshmi 

Vidhya Lakshmi 

All the forms merge into Lakshmi and she realises her potential, Narayn says you are my shakti, i am incomplete without you, you are Narayani who completes me but without me also you hold all these powers within yourself. 

Lakshmi understand her role in this and takes a sankalp to help Narayan. I will end both this parisha as well as pratiksha. She turns into a Water from and goes down on earth. Brahma says Lakshmi took the form of Kalyani river. and flew from the mountain to the ocean helping the matsya avatr. 

Finally Manu and shatrupa find land and get down, and say no matter how big the problem is if husband and wife are togethe than every problem is solved. 

Narayan appears and says that never waiver from ur intentions and goodness. begin this new journey by establishing the 4 pillars of dharam in which maharishis will help you. never give up or come under ahankar. Do your best. 

Narayan collects the water of Kalyani river and says now its time for us to go home, Lakshmi appears holding hands with Narayan. She says as long as there is Dharam in this world i will be on this earth as a form of Kalyani River. They both bless the new wolrd and epi ends. 

PRECAP: Shukracharya says Narayan is not alone he is powerful because of Lakshmi so lets separate them. Two new characters are introduces and one of them curse Narayan to be separated from the one he loves most.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They had been hyping up Narayani's role in this through the continues precaps so much that I was expecting something great though, like her role as Kaitabhi or that they won't be able to find land so Lakshmi had to appear as Bhudevi to regenerate the earth or something. This Kalyani River track was an unexpected turn which I never thought of. 

I hope they don't directly jump to Kurm Avatar, I want some romantic scenes before the separation again. Lakshmi Narayan had more romance in the previous season then this one where the show is named after them. 😆 SO GIVE US ROMANTIC SCENES CV'S 

The guy that plays Shukracharya is good, he always manages to ignite a sense of anger in me and of course, now he is planning the separation of Lakshmi Narayan. 

I don't understand who the guy was in precap that cursed Vishnu. The only person that cursed him was Lakshmi and Shukracharya's father Bhirgu, that he will be separated from his wife, Janam after Janam and he will experience immense pain because of it. But the guy didn't look like a Saptrishi Bhirgu but looked more like Varun dev, Lakshmi's other father. I am so confused I will have to wait and see I guess. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

LOVED THE ASHTA LAKSHMI'S 

Adi Lakshmi

Adi Lakshmi or Maha Lakshmi ("Primeval Lakshmi" or "Great Lakshmi") is an ancient form of Lakshmi. She is an incarnation of Lakshmi as the daughter of the sage Bhrigu.

She is depicted as four-armed, carrying a lotus and a white flag, other two arms in Abhaya mudra and varada mudra.

Dhana Lakshmi

Dhana Lakshmi ("Money Lakshmi"), is the goddess of wealth.

Goddess Dhana Lakshmi is Six-armed, in red garments, carries chakra (discus), shankha (conch), kalasha (water pitcher with mango leaves and a coconut on it) or Amrita kumbha (a pitcher containing Amrita – elixir of life), bow-arrow, a lotus and an arm in abhaya mudra with gold coins falling from it.

Dhanya Lakshmi

Dhanya Lakshmi ("Grain Lakshmi") is the goddess of agricultural wealth.

She is depicted as eight-armed, in green garments, carrying two lotuses, gada (mace), paddy crop, sugarcane, bananas, and her two hands in abhaya mudra and varada mudra.

Gaja Lakshmi

Gaja Lakshmi ("Elephant Lakshmi") is the giver of animal wealth (such as cattle) or the giver of power of royalty, as interpreted by Swami Chidananda.

According to Hindu mythology, Gaja Lakshmi brought back the wealth lost by Indra (king of demi-gods) from the ocean. Vasudha Narayanan interpreted the name as "one who is worshipped by elephants".

She is depicted as four-armed, in red garments, carrying two lotuses, other two arms in abhaya mudra and varada mudra, surrounded by two elephants bathing her with water pots.

Santana Lakshmi

Santana Lakshmi ("Progeny Lakshmi") is the goddess of bestowing offspring.

She is depicted as six-armed, carrying two kalashas (water pitcher with mango leaves and a coconut on it), sword, shield, a child on her lap, a hand in abhaya mudra and the other holding the child. Her sword and shield symbolises a mother's ability to even kill someone to save her own child . The child holds a lotus.

Veera Lakshmi

Veera Lakshmi ("Valourous Lakshmi") or Dhairya Lakshmi ("Courage Lakshmi") is the goddess who bestows valour during battles and courage plus strength for overcoming difficulties in life.

She is depicted as eight-armed, in red garments, carrying a chakra, shankh, bow, arrow, trishul (or sword), a bundle of palm leaf scriptures, other two hands in abhaya mudra and varada mudra. Her Avatar is Durga

Vijaya Lakshmi

Vijaya Lakshmi or Jaya Lakshmi ("Victorious Lakshmi") is the goddess and the giver of victory, not only in battles but also for conquering hurdles in order to achieve success.

She is depicted as eight-armed, in red garments, carrying the chakra, shankh, sword, shield, lotus, pasha, other two hands in abhaya mudra and varada mudra.

Vidya Lakshmi

Vidya Lakshmi ("Knowledge Lakshmi") is the goddess and the bestower of knowledge of arts and sciences. She is dressed in a white saree and has a resemblance to the goddess Saraswati. She holds a book of vedas, a peacock feather as a pen, vard mudra and abhay mudra.

Edited by crystalmoon - 4 years ago
melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

LOVED THE ASHTA LAKSHMI'S 

Adi Lakshmi

Adi Lakshmi or Maha Lakshmi ("Primeval Lakshmi" or "Great Lakshmi") is an ancient form of Lakshmi. She is an incarnation of Lakshmi as the daughter of the sage Bhrigu.

She is depicted as four-armed, carrying a lotus and a white flag, other two arms in Abhaya mudra and varada mudra.

Dhana Lakshmi

Dhana Lakshmi ("Money Lakshmi"), is the goddess of wealth.

Goddess Dhana Lakshmi is Six-armed, in red garments, carries chakra (discus), shankha (conch), kalasha (water pitcher with mango leaves and a coconut on it) or Amrita kumbha (a pitcher containing Amrita – elixir of life), bow-arrow, a lotus and an arm in abhaya mudra with gold coins falling from it.

Dhanya Lakshmi

Dhanya Lakshmi ("Grain Lakshmi") is the goddess of agricultural wealth.

She is depicted as eight-armed, in green garments, carrying two lotuses, gada (mace), paddy crop, sugarcane, bananas, and her two hands in abhaya mudra and varada mudra.

Gaja Lakshmi

Gaja Lakshmi ("Elephant Lakshmi") is the giver of animal wealth (such as cattle) or the giver of power of royalty, as interpreted by Swami Chidananda.

According to Hindu mythology, Gaja Lakshmi brought back the wealth lost by Indra (king of demi-gods) from the ocean. Vasudha Narayanan interpreted the name as "one who is worshipped by elephants".

She is depicted as four-armed, in red garments, carrying two lotuses, other two arms in abhaya mudra and varada mudra, surrounded by two elephants bathing her with water pots.

Santana Lakshmi

Santana Lakshmi ("Progeny Lakshmi") is the goddess of bestowing offspring.

She is depicted as six-armed, carrying two kalashas (water pitcher with mango leaves and a coconut on it), sword, shield, a child on her lap, a hand in abhaya mudra and the other holding the child. Her sword and shield symbolises a mother's ability to even kill someone to save her own child . The child holds a lotus.

Veera Lakshmi

Veera Lakshmi ("Valourous Lakshmi") or Dhairya Lakshmi ("Courage Lakshmi") is the goddess who bestows valour during battles and courage plus strength for overcoming difficulties in life.

She is depicted as eight-armed, in red garments, carrying a chakra, shankh, bow, arrow, trishul (or sword), a bundle of palm leaf scriptures, other two hands in abhaya mudra and varada mudra. Her Avatar is Durga

Vijaya Lakshmi

Vijaya Lakshmi or Jaya Lakshmi ("Victorious Lakshmi") is the goddess and the giver of victory, not only in battles but also for conquering hurdles in order to achieve success.

She is depicted as eight-armed, in red garments, carrying the chakra, shankh, sword, shield, lotus, pasha, other two hands in abhaya mudra and varada mudra.

Vidya Lakshmi

Vidya Lakshmi ("Knowledge Lakshmi") is the goddess and the bestower of knowledge of arts and sciences. She is dressed in a white saree and has a resemblance to the goddess Saraswati. She holds a book of vedas, a peacock feather as a pen, vard mudra and abhay mudra.

They really managed to represent all the forms well, like i went and rewatched the ashta laskhmi sequence again like a total nerd and colour of her garments the number of hand the mudras that she was forming from her hand the items that she was carrying and also the number of hands that she is supposed ti have are all accurate. 

Kudos to CV's for not taking the easy way out and represeting it quite well. And what a hectic shoot it must have been for Yukti, changing garments holding all sorts of items in different forms and for so long uffff i am getting tired just by hearing it and she did it. must have taken hours for them to accomplish it. 

melodysong thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

They had been hyping up Narayani's role in this through the continues precaps so much that I was expecting something great though, like her role as Kaitabhi or that they won't be able to find land so Lakshmi had to appear as Bhudevi to regenerate the earth or something. This Kalyani River track was an unexpected turn which I never thought of. 

I hope they don't directly jump to Kurm Avatar, I want some romantic scenes before the separation again. Lakshmi Narayan had more romance in the previous season then this one where the show is named after them. 😆 SO GIVE US ROMANTIC SCENES CV'S 

The guy that plays Shukracharya is good, he always manages to ignite a sense of anger in me and of course, now he is planning the separation of Lakshmi Narayan. 

I don't understand who the guy was in precap that cursed Vishnu. The only person that cursed him was Lakshmi and Shukracharya's father Bhirgu, that he will be separated from his wife, Janam after Janam and he will experience immense pain because of it. But the guy didn't look like a Saptrishi Bhirgu but looked more like Varun dev, Lakshmi's other father. I am so confused I will have to wait and see I guess. 

I am not gonna spend my time analysing all this precap business, let cv's do what they want to do i am just excited that laxmi narayan are back together and as u said YES CV'S PLEASE MORE ROMANCE. make it as explicit as you want ☺️🤣 like just yukti and savi's height difference in todays episode made me go haye...... just MORE ROMANCE MORE ROMANCE AND MORE ROMANCE. 

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodysong

I am not gonna spend my time analysing all this precap business, let cv's do what they want to do i am just excited that laxmi narayan are back together and as u said YES CV'S PLEASE MORE ROMANCE. make it as explicit as you want ☺️🤣 like just yukti and savi's height difference in todays episode made me go haye...... just MORE ROMANCE MORE ROMANCE AND MORE ROMANCE. 

🤣

Yeah, more romance sounds good to me as well.