What the hell?

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can somebody tell me what kind of shit is that?  Are they kidding?

Colors TV’s latest offering Bahu Begum, produced by LSD Films, has always kept the viewers hooked to its gripping storyline. And the show will live up to its reputation of further surprising the audiences in the episodes.

According to the storyline, Shayra talks to Razia about Adil and Noor’s alliance. Meanwhile, someone comes to see Noor.

Now, in the coming episode, Noor will prepare herself for the meeting. While she would be practicing, Azaan will enter her room and help her practice for the meeting.

Later, Azaan will become the prospective groom of Noor and will propose to her for marriage.

Awww!!

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/bahu-begum-azaan-propose-noor-marriage/2019/11/13

And here another spoi:

https://youtu.be/bFnzJLF1St4

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think they will just practice what she should do when the groom proposes her, these people just write stuff without confirmation .. Ajaan loves Shayra and Noor is his friend 

Yezabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley327

I think they will just practice what she should do when the groom proposes her, these people just write stuff without confirmation .. Ajaan loves Shayra and Noor is his friend 

Hope so. Dont want Azaan and Noor together. I start to like her pairing with Adil very much.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
Smiley327 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Hope so. Dont want Azaan and Noor together. I start to like her pairing with Adil very much.

Yeah Adil and Noor pair is good hope they don’t turn Adil negative 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pervert Azaan 🤢 He is showing his true colors now 

Yezabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Pervert Azaan 🤢 He is showing his true colors now 

Na dont say that. Everybody would act protective of his bbf when a new guy is 'sneaking' around her. Azaan feels that something is fishy with Adil and thats why he is careful.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Na dont say that. Everybody would act protective of his bbf when a new guy is 'sneaking' around her. Azaan feels that something is fishy with Adil and thats why he is careful.

What part of warning about a man Azaan doesn't like involves Azaan proposing Noor?.... He can suspect Adil... He is giving Noor false hopes... That girl loved him in her own way... She has suppressed those feelings for him because they are wrong but Azaan as he always has is leading her on... Not letting her live/have her own life/family 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think it is just for her to prepare. I mean mock proposal as to how she shud behave, respond,etc. A demo. Friends do it.