13 Nov - Episode highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dukh bhare din beete re bhaiya ab sukh aayo re ๐Ÿฅณ

Neend mein tha ab tak , hoshiyar abir jaago re ๐Ÿฅณ

1. Today mishti disappointed me big time, no not because of the lies or anything but when abir says car mein betho toh she was all ready to sit but badi maa stopped her , later when badi maa says go and support abir suddenly she remembers family matters n all smiley29smiley29 Duniya ke samne baat aa jayegi , police complaint ka wait , baba ko jail bhejne ka wait smiley29smiley29 yeh sab pehle toh yaad nahi aaya tha ...investigation aur GD ke time , tab family matter nahi tha kya smiley36 tab public matter tha ? Mishti jahan bhi apna brain chod ke aayi ho , abhi ke abhi jao aur vapas leke aao๐Ÿ˜ˆ

2. After everything she says " jo Hua so hua, aane vali zindagi ko main khud sajaungi" .... what is khud sajaungi,  it was about mishbir ki zindagi na , toh mishbir milke nahi sajayenge?  Mishti akeli kyun sajayegi ? One of the reasons she broke the GD with kunal was because he was dominating and wanted things to be the way he wished ab mishti same karne ki nahi soch rahi ?? Frankly speaking this dialogue makes no sense , infact it looks foolish in every sense,  mishti has taken abir for granted smiley21 She has to learn to set her priorities and overcome her weaknesses.

3. This entire baba meenu thing mere sar ke upar se gaya , first of all that property belongs to nanu, kapadias ka property pe haq tha kab ?smiley37smiley37 Secondly such a stupid plan by mehul , ravana banne ka shok hai toh ache se toh bante smiley37 Tom n Jerry ka Tom bhi acha plan bana leta hai tumse babasmiley37 khud hi apne crimes accept kiye abir ke samnesmiley37

4. Once again flop plan by benbasmiley44smiley39.... itna set up kiya with photos n all tedia kedia koslu all waste smiley37 abir ne bol diya mishti ko involve mat karo ...lolololololsmiley37 also kya convenience ki friendship hai meenu ki, she knew mishti is in trouble , she had someone informing about mishti's move and was happily dancing on kabhi khushi kabhi gham while mishti was being kidnapped smiley39 Kya ho kya raha hai yeh ... some loopholes some lazy writing , 90% of thr track made 0 sense smiley39

5. Satellite breaking that hug was smiley41smiley37 And saying is baat game nahi khel raha was smiley39 kitna darta hai mishti se, he made more sense than mishti today , intact kuhu badima made more sense than BP also , I thought BP wanted to know everything the sach but unhone zyada saval kiye hi nahi mishti se...its like he was satisfied...ke chalo theek hai acha acha acha smiley24 I expected more haan bade papa !

6. Fantastic mindblowing performance by the one and the only one Shaheer Sheikh - akhiyon se goli maare smiley40smiley40 He was totally silent in that entire confrontation scene but we all could still feel the range of emotions and dialogues that he wanted to say smiley32smiley32 from fear to doubt to suspense to confirmation to finally the stage where abir exactly gets to know ke kon kitne paani mein hai smiley40smiley40 brilliant brilliant execution of emotions , loved it loved it loved it 

7. Felt really bad for abir when he said that jo mujhse pyaar karte hain voh mujhe yaan chod ke chale jaate hain ya manipulate karte hain ๐Ÿค” Sad but true 

shaheer and abir saved the otherwise very dull and illogical episode !!

Happy that kal finally swachh bharat abhiyan khatam ho jayega  ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

The neend mein bhi hoshiyar beta jaaga๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

The baba ka ab bada band bajega ๐Ÿคฉ

The saas bahu ki convenience ki friendship๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿค” 

The satellite # , #KiMaa , #KiDaadi , the supporting cast made sense ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

The first adhyay ke ending ki hui starting ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Beautiful beautiful beautiful analysis Yaara of a rathere average episode....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

1. I don't know why I missed that point... Mishti actually should have herself come forward to be with Abhir.. Where is the love now for which just fine tune back she risked even her life????... When all were unsung her to go...... Yes her reason was ok.. Let Abhir take time... But like kuhu said it should have been Mishti to tell all the truth to Abhir first..... Mishtis reason was a little lame.....

2. Bade Papa was also a little dull today.. Why couldn't he tell here that if things had gone wrong who would have helped her as no one knew anything........ The are situations when people will not ask you for proof... Atleast not the people who genuinely love you

3. Yaar Sereciously.. I'm liking the trajectory that kuku have taken... They are moving towards saneness ๐Ÿ˜†.... But what's wrong with the moon

Yaar sachi.... Abhir needs to confront Mishti... Though I'll hate it.. It's required.. And that to passionate wala confrontation I want.. Where he tells her what she did was good but not acceptable.. But my point is is that reason enough for seperation๐Ÿค”... Well let's see that later

4. Baba Meenu confrontation was actually funny๐Ÿ˜†.. Where baba was hitting his own plan๐Ÿคฃ.... Like you said Abhirs expression said it all..... He took no time to join the dots๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...n his silence said it all....๐Ÿ˜ƒ.... The was he took baba out.. It was amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Over all some access were good.. But rather a dull episode... Also the Seperation Thing dint allow me to enjoy the episode..

Also.. No proper MishBir talk or scenes is a bummer๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks guruji for a lovely analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

*Sorry for the typos๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—**

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow wow perfection at its best guruji ๐Ÿฅณ

Uru meri yaar awesome awesome analysis... perfect just perfect... see i said naa mish contradicted herself.. it made no sense at all... even BM n kuhu were sensible today... yaar we are taking kuhu side alot nowadays.. smiley36 but she is becoming more sensible now along with her #husbandoftheyear.. even i was a little disappointed in BP yaar he didnt even ques mish like bm did.. lets wait n see.. 

the second point yes yaar now thinking of it this is very true... she is taking abir for granted n becoming dominant... so seriously this separation is much needed... and abir should point out what he feels n where she went wrong... even during haldi he didnt ques her maybe if he did today she wouldnt have repeated the same mistake.. that is reasoning everything she does.. 

and did you notice even baba asked meenu that her men took pic but didnt save mishti, abir being samajdar n many facts.. it was like voice of our fandom yaar...

the only saving grace our Abir Rajvansh... hence proved more than dialogue Abir/Shaheer is a man of action n expression smiley40smiley42smiley42

ok here my present to mish ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ no offense to anyone ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And for our Smarty who stole the show just with expression..  and also to my Abir ki uru for the perfect analysis.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

pic cr twitter

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Uru meri yaar awesome awesome analysis... perfect just perfect... see i said naa mish contradicted herself.. it made no sense at all... even BM n kuhu were sensible today... yaar we are taking kuhu side alot nowadays.. smiley36 but she is becoming more sensible now along with her #husbandoftheyear.. even i was a little disappointed in BP yaar he didnt even ques mish like bm did.. lets wait n see.. 

the second point yes yaar now thinking of it this is very true... she is taking abir for granted n becoming dominant... so seriously this separation is much needed... and abir should point out what he feels n where she went wrong... even during haldi he didnt ques her maybe if he did today she wouldnt have repeated the same mistake.. that is reasoning everything she does.. 

and did you notice even baba asked meenu that her men took pic but didnt save mishti, abir being samajdar n many facts.. it was like voice of our fandom yaar...

the only saving grace our Abir Rajvansh... hence proved more than dialogue Abir/Shaheer is a man of action n expression smiley40smiley42smiley42

And for our Smarty who stole the show just with expression..  and also to my Abir ki uru for the perfect analysis.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

pic cr twitter

Meri light..... That pic where Abhir holds his father's hand to pull him out.. What a swag.... Or showed Abhir is on a mission๐Ÿ˜Ž

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Beautiful beautiful beautiful analysis Yaara of a rathere average episode....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

1. I don't know why I missed that point... Mishti actually should have herself come forward to be with Abhir.. Where is the love now for which just fine tune back she risked even her life????... When all were unsung her to go...... Yes her reason was ok.. Let Abhir take time... But like kuhu said it should have been Mishti to tell all the truth to Abhir first..... Mishtis reason was a little lame.....

2. Bade Papa was also a little dull today.. Why couldn't he tell here that if things had gone wrong who would have helped her as no one knew anything........ The are situations when people will not ask you for proof... Atleast not the people who genuinely love you

3. Yaar Sereciously.. I'm liking the trajectory that kuku have taken... They are moving towards saneness ๐Ÿ˜†.... But what's wrong with the moon

Yaar sachi.... Abhir needs to confront Mishti... Though I'll hate it.. It's required.. And that to passionate wala confrontation I want.. Where he tells her what she did was good but not acceptable.. But my point is is that reason enough for seperation๐Ÿค”... Well let's see that later

4. Baba Meenu confrontation was actually funny๐Ÿ˜†.. Where baba was hitting his own plan๐Ÿคฃ.... Like you said Abhirs expression said it all..... He took no time to join the dots๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...n his silence said it all....๐Ÿ˜ƒ.... The was he took baba out.. It was amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Over all some access were good.. But rather a dull episode... Also the Seperation Thing dint allow me to enjoy the episode..

Also.. No proper MishBir talk or scenes is a bummer๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks guruji for a lovely analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

*Sorry for the typos๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—**

Thank you cool cheli ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— didn't want to be harsh on mishti but ab sabra ka baandh toot gaya ๐Ÿ˜† she was contradicting herself only.. what was she saying  ... ab iske liye intensity shots bante hain ๐Ÿคชalso like you pointed I hope after all the mess bade papa mishti have a proper conversation...yeh vala toh bohot hi meh tha I mean 

Let's see what's the actual thing that makes them break the relation for some time , but for now I am excited for Tomorrow's baba ka khatmaaa 

Hi Ha ha ha  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

pic cr twitter

Ohh thank you diya ...mishti ka popat ho raha hai sachi ๐Ÿ˜† and I am not liking it at all 

Wow wow wow wow pics of the day yaar ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ abir taking baba away and that look ...acha diya just observe abir when mehul shows him the papers and says fraud abir kapadia ke maan hai ...just observe โ˜บ๏ธ

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode is going to come in 10 mins.. dekhu ya na dekhu.. i m thinking.. itna ache ache revjews read kiye to man hi nahi ket raha.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Ushi๐Ÿ‘  awsome analysis yaar.. okk let me go and watch the epi nd then i will come with my rant.. ๐Ÿ˜”

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ohh thank you diya ...mishti ka popat ho raha hai sachi ๐Ÿ˜† and I am not liking it at all 

Wow wow wow wow pics of the day yaar ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ abir taking baba away and that look ...acha diya just observe abir when mehul shows him the papers and says fraud abir kapadia ke maan hai ...just observe โ˜บ๏ธ

haha thats true yaar but couldnt control myself.. ๐Ÿ˜†sorry yaar she is behaving like that what to do.. 

Abir Rajvansh the man on mission.. ๐Ÿฅณ

This one Uru.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Episode is going to come in 10 mins.. dekhu ya na dekhu.. i m thinking.. itna ache ache revjews read kiye to man hi nahi ket raha.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Ushi๐Ÿ‘  awsome analysis yaar.. okk let me go and watch the epi nd then i will come with my rant.. ๐Ÿ˜”

Sorry I didn't mean to discourage you ๐Ÿ˜›

But you should definitely watch for shaheer's brilliant performance,  the second half of the episode ...  he killed it !!

Definitely one of his best performances till date 

Waiting for your rant ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Meri light..... That pic where Abhir holds his father's hand to pull him out.. What a swag.... Or showed Abhir is on a mission๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haa yaar it was the best scene today.. the swag the attitude ๐Ÿ˜Ž