Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Mishti tells abhir abut her adventure during the date.....I felt so.....because Abhir was saying aagar tumhein kuch hojata to...*just lip reading**smiley36....

OK they will have some good talk near the bonfire and also some touchy moments and that Ashique moment......

Then there is a scene where abhir sits behind her on her cycle as mishit is about to leave I guess..Mishti is laughing....and they have some moment there.

Mishti teases him saying girls are stronger or something and he pulls her.......over all mishit is trying to cool him down and then tell him about her adventure I guesss......

there is a back hug also if im not wrong.....

The first date wali mishit and this mishit is way different.....

this mishit has become more physical😆

In SBB they said that Mishti and Abhir love eachother so much but meenashi will forever pull them apart.....

**This is mix of 3 segments**

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I think Mishti tells abhir abut her adventure during the date.....I felt so.....because Abhir was saying aagar tumhein kuch hojata to...*just lip reading**smiley36....

OK they will have some good talk near the bonfire and also some touchy moments and that Ashique moment......

Then there is a scene where abhir sits behind her on her cycle as mishit is about to leave I guess..Mishti is laughing....and they have some moment there.

Mishti teases him saying girls are stronger or something and he pulls her.......over all mishit is trying to cool him down and then tell him about her adventure I guesss......

there is a back hug also if im not wrong.....

The first date wali mishit and this mishit is way different.....

this mishit has become more physical😆

In SBB they said that Mishti and Abhir love eachother so much but meenashi will forever pull them apart.....

**This is mix of 3 segments**

I just noticed your signature 😆😆 Dedicated to sasumasmiley41

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I just noticed your signature 😆😆 Dedicated to sasuma

That's your influence  gurujiiiiiiiiiii😎🤗😆

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I saw 2 segments today, In first scene, mish comes to abir and same romantic scene (jacket wala ) jacket ke andar MISHBIR, romance ho rha hai. In another scene , abir is sitting, looking tensed and mish comes and they talk. I guess they were talking abt baba (No Idea).. then same kal wale episode ka hi dikhaya.. abir and baba ka confrontation scene.

Mish is  teasing abir “ kash me tumhara proposal accept ker leti 😛  and  Agar tum galat bhi  karoge to muje wo sahi hi lagega”. Voiceover: Meenu ka dil nahi badla hai, wo mishbir ki shaadi tod degi. 

@Cool : i hope i haven't made any mistake in writing segment like yesterday😃 

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

guys assistant director ig story..RVJ house fully decorated with lights..what is going on yaara

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

guys assistant director ig story..RVJ house fully decorated with lights..what is going on yaara

May be some song sequent coming up Yaara or some party.. Function🤔

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I saw 2 segments today, In first scene, mish comes to abir and same romantic scene (jacket wala )jacket ke neeche pyaar kerte MISHBIR, I think it was a kiss..☺️ romance chal rha hai. In another scene , abir is sitting, looking tensed and mish comes and they talk. I guess they were talking abt baba (No Idea).. then same kal wale episode ka hi dikhaya.. abir and baba ka confrontation scene.

Mish is  teasing abir “ kash me tumhara proposal accept ker leti 😛  and  Agar tum galat bhi  karoge to muje wo sahi hi lagega”. Voiceover: Meenu ka dil nahi badla hai, wo mishbir ki shaadi tod degi. 

@Cool : i hope i haven't made any mistake in writing segment like yesterday😃 

Piya  nahi re Yaara😆..I saw 3 segments...

I dint think so it was a kiss🤔....

There was 1 km ka distance between them....🤣.... She was just covering their head.. May be giving some reference.....

Yes like vaishu said looking at them lagta nahi break up will last long😆 touch wood......

Cute hain yaar dono

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There was 1 km ka distance between them....🤣.... She was just covering their head.. May be giving some reference.....

Yes like vaishu said looking at them lagta nahi break up will last long😆 touch wood......

Cute hain yaar dono

Even I dont feel its kiss yaara may be sanskari abir refused to kiss becoz shaddi nahi hue na..see the dialogue of mishti i could have accepted your marriage proposal on that day itself😆 though the segment was beautiful

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cute hain yaar dono

Annu .. I know there was 1 km distance.. but i thght camera angle adjust kerke may b lollipop dena chahte ho hume ki dekho finally ker liya kiss mishbir ne... fns khush ho jayo.. aage tumhe aisa mile na mile..😆😉 

yeah i also agree, breakup nahi hoga, and even if they break up, to bhi itss ok na.. wese b itni jaldi shaadi kerke marital/family life nahi dekhna muje inki.. Like u said "fevicol ka jod hai ye dono, jitna dur jayenge utna paas aayenge. I only want ki bas MU nahi ho..