Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ek syapa end nhi hota dusra chalu ho jata hai....Ab aur nhi liya jata re baba!

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't watched the Swiggy ad. But I wouldn't speculate too much about a KalMaSh separation. There is NO WAY that the CVS would do that now. Already the TRPs are tanking for this track and still no end in sight.  I think Gayu you were right that the ending for this track will be super duper. That's why CVS are taking such big risk. After ALL of this a KalMaSh separation will ruin the show. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

🀣🀣Gayu !!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kya huva di . I am serious . I am very poor with mobile and technology I can just barely use it. So I don't know how to record it and post it here. So I thought this would help

Kya huva aap has kyom rahi he

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Orange to and a skirt with an long jacket . And bg looked like a good house drawing room

Good house drawing room ?Preeta ka vi aya tha she was in her shoot clothes . But kalyani do wear skirt and blouse after marraiage . She was wearing it when she went to get imli for Swara. 26 th ko vi peheni thi.....leap ka koi news aya nhi hai....hostel track ho sakta hai?

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Okay those who want to watch add. Agar kisike ke paas jio tv he then thr epi play Karo second add 8. 50 time ke dekho then we can see Manish Paul's aaad first and then this.

dekha hai

Don’t worry aisa add preeta ka bhi aaya tha...

I think zee tv wale apni actresses se swiggy promote karwa rahe hai nothing else...

It’s not related to show

sas79 thumbnail

Orange to and a skirt with an long jacket . And bg looked like a good house drawing room

I think maybe for the ad, she removed her sindoor. MS is still with Malhar. 

I think KalMa are investigating, that's why there is a new BG.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Kya huva di . I am serious . I am very poor with mobile and technology I can just barely use it. So I don't know how to record it and post it here. So I thought this would help

Kya huva aap has kyom rahi he

Even i am very poor...Yeh daΕ• wali hasi hai....

Aur koi expression nhi a raha hai.....

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
sas79 thumbnail

Also for the people who are worried about the promo with Pillu dying/being kidnapped. I think the CVS are 100% DEFINITELY misleading us. This random kidnapping doesn't make any sense with the current track. The CVS are trying to play games with us. Even today's precap was misleading. They just want to make people think that KalMa will be separated or there'll be some drama with them. But that's actually the one thing the CVS are not doing.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

https://youtu.be/utcKTscrbxY

dekh lo advertisement 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

We are so tired na ! Ki we are not thinking straight ! Hum sab bohot mansik rup mein thak gaye hai and thats why we are thinking like this. Not to blame u babu @Gayu hum sab sabar ki akhri level pe hai....but worst se worst ki possibilities k liye ready rehna! Usse chot dil mein kam hote hai....