Mahasangam Nov 11 & Nov 12

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Nov 11th

AKshan Room: Guddan gets ready in room, she goes and seeks AJs blessing so she can win the MamtaDivas competition. AJ lectures her saying a Mother doesnt need to prove her Mothers Love and its not a competition, he tells he didnt with held Alisha & her Name its about his family's Name, Honor, Respect, Prestige etc. After AJ leaves, Guddan mumbles infront of the mirror, saying AJ made her youngest Mother, Saas, Biwi, she isnt a 40 mother  year old that has experience. She says she will win the copetition and show everyone she is the best mother.

Mamta Divas Competition Venu: Jindal Family arrives at the competition where they meet Asmita(Guddans friend) & Krishi. Krishi & Guddan have a nok jhok.

Nandini and her daughter also come to the competition, Parv meets them in a Sardar Disguise because Jindal thinks they are at home,  they plan to ruin Asmita & Guddan. (Parv & Nandini look hot)

Someone calls Parv, its shown to be Durga Bahu (flashback). After talking to Parv, Durga says to prove Guddan wrong that she is not the best mother she has to due partnership of Parv, make Guddan loose the competition since she isnt the best mother.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail

November 12th Mahasangaram

Yeh Teri Galliya

Goons Place

• kajal saves Krishi from faling but from behind Parv disgues  with Mask point Gun at Kajal & Her friend

Event

•   Shaan and AJ continue to dance on Desi Boys and AJ wonders why didnt he recive Guddan's phone call. While dancing they invole the audience in their dance.

Goons Place

• Goon sprinkles water on Krishi and Guddan they are startled to see Asmita & Guddan hanging.
  • Guddan says to goon to leave their daughter alone
  • Kajal gives a solution and clue to both Asmita & Guddan regarding the rope, they understand and free themselves from the rope.
  • Parv fires the gun in air, warns not to take a step forward, goons are about to take Alisha and Krishi some where but AJ and Shaan come they fight with the goons.
  • Alisha and Krishi go and hug their repective parents
  • Parv with police comess, asks police to arrest the Gundas that attacked their Ghar Ki Betis. Guddan looks at him with suspicious. Nandini & her Beti, Dadi, Lakshmi & Durga also arrive, police takes Goons away
  • Akshan, Shaan & Asmita thanks Kajal for helping them and she says & promotes Dil Ziddi Hai. Kajal & her friend take a leave
  • AJ sees a phone on the ground, Guddan tells him to call Boss, she will take his call. Aj calls Boss and it rings on Durgas phone. Leaving Durga and everyone suprised.
  • Parv innocently tells Durga its you and she looks at him shocked. ()
  • Parv inner voice: "I will play the game but the blame will go on Durga Jindal"😈
  • AJ walks up to Durga takes her phone and compares with the other phone
  • Guddan walks up to her slaps her, shocking all everyone but Parv & Nandini are happy

Event

•   Shaan and AJ continue to dance on Desi Boys and AJ wonders why didnt he recive Guddan's phone call. While dancing they

Guddan Timing 8pm:

AJ  is shown taking injured Guddan in a stretcher and he pleads Doctor to save his wife.

At Jindal Bhavan:

• Lakshmi slaps Alisha, they have confrontation Dadi comes and stops the fight reminds them that Guddan is fighting for her life.
  • Kishore comes and asks Dadi where Durga is. Kishore is  shocked to see Durga in handcuffs. Family inform him regarding how Guddan & bomb blast

At Hospital:

• AJ asks the commissar for the information of the person regarding Bomb Blast and he will not leave the person
  • The commissar says they found a lead and it turns out to be Parv
  • AJ directly acts Parv n strangles him and warns him he will not leave him  alive if he finds out that Pervy he is behind the bomb blast and Guddans life.
  • Parv gives the lead to the Dubai Person
  • AJ feels helpless and devastated seeing Gu ddan fighting for her life. 
  • Parv smirks is happy seeing the torture state of AJ and he is so proud of himself that he did the Karnaama but Durga got blamed and punished.

At Jindal Bhavan:

• Kishore is outraged and blames Alisha for all the problem, saying she should be leaving not Durga, how Alisha is a criminal  & culprit. He & Dadi have an augment
  • Durga agrees to go to jail  because she blames herself for supporting Parv and going against Guddan Saasuma
  • Dadi requests Police to take care of Durga & her unborn child & nothing should happen to them. Lakshmi gives them the meds.

At Hospital

• Guddan health gets worsen. AJ goes in front of  Ganpati Baapa request  (AJ scene reminded me of Big B Aaj Khush To Bahut Hoge Tum from Deewar butthe difference is AJ is fighting for his Wife while Big B was fighting for his Mother)
  • He prays for  Guddan health does Aarti with Diya while Ganpati Bappa song plays. Nurse comes and informs him that Guddan is out of Danger.

Outside JB

• Alisha requests Police to talk to her Durga Bhabi for 2 mins
  • Alisha  taunts Durga for going against her and supporting Guddan, how Durga child will be born in jail, and how Guddan will live luxuries life with Rasoiya while she will be getting punished in Jail. Durga is listening and remains silent

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks Piku!

I didn't see yesterday, so initially Durga did want to make Guddan lose 👎🏼now i don't feel so bad that guddan slapped her.

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail

I wasn’t aware of the timing I will go watch the first half and post

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thy r nt havng bank episodes i guess.....shooting round d clock..team working realy hard...

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Thy r nt havng bank episodes i guess.....shooting round d clock..team working realy hard...

i'm exhausted looking at Kannu's travels and shoots 😆

Piku_S thumbnail
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Father & Daughter tik tok

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4xGxuZJmgC/?igshid=1weqy8cwleqwq

AwwAwwwwww bless them ❤️

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

i'm exhausted looking at Kannu's travels and shoots 😆

me tooo 😆....

kshah1987 thumbnail

did we get a preview for tomorrow?