Arti- Vishal fake marraige and Vishal in SAASS gang?

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

If Vishal joins SAASS gang then I wonder if I want to see any more of this one-sided game.

what’s your perspective friends?

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun2011

If Vishal joins SAASS gang then I wonder if I want to see any more of this one-sided game.

btw  after Vishal said so much about playing individual game if he joins SAASS gang it will be a big downer.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

vishal doesnt tolerate anyone's nonsense.. either for fun he may stay with any of the groups but chances are he will play his own individual game

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Other wild cards are huge disappointment because of this group thing. If Vishal does the same, then, he may lose his credibility to win. He is appreciated mainly because that people have hopes from him for his straight forwardness and individuality. Rishabh in season 9 was mainly known for this and despite being a wild card, he reached top 2. I don't think he will join Shukla gang as there can be only one leader in his gang and that is Shukla. Vishal doesn't look like he will listen to Shukla and Shukla doesn't like people who don't listen to him. So, it's difficult for both of them together. This is the reason why Paras isn't in Shukla gang. 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But shukla was ordering vishal come here to talk to him about house duties. 

I will be hugely disappointed if it turns out to be another puski bomb

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want Vishal to be in Saas gang, that way Shukla will have problem, bcoz he can't remain  Mukhiya, he will be challenged 😊

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No, it won't happen. He's not a follower.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

He will go out if he has anything to do with Aarti

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

People said same when Arhan, Bhau and Khesari were coming....now again same for Vishal

If Vishal want to do something different, he should not join any group, he should form his own group.

Seethal00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think he will be a neutral guy..i don't think he will not come in anyone's talks..saas gang had the plan to bring him in his gang..they have discussed that also...i think they also doing it with that agenda ..else u guys think shukla will do such bachkani harkathe...

If bahu gang has discussed it salman will have exposed it saying cheap idea..but since saas gang is doing its strategy n no one will dare to expose it...

I was being neutral but constant poking on bahu gang made me route for them...bb n host constantly trying to show bahu gang as bad n their friendship is unstable...but every time i feel they they passed it with flying colours..