Ronakshi OS | A Romantic Morning

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hola friends! Maybe not many know me! This is Anushka! I had written a OS on Ronakshi long time back, Love Realisation! 

I come back again with another OS! Tada! Just got this sudden inspo to write! A simple, sweet OS on them! First this was going to be a drabble par jab main likhne baithti hoon toh it just lengthens down to become a full fledged OS! 😆

So here you go! Enjoy!

~~~~~

Ronakshi OS | A Romantic Morning

It was a new day, new morning, and a fresh start of their married life! Who had though back some months ago the two who fought with each other so much, would fall in love with each other, marry & spend their whole life with each other.

Destiny. And they believed in it.

It was 7 in morning. Sonakshi had woken up earlier, as she came out from his… no, their bathroom! The feeling that everything which was his, he would be sharing it with her now! Life, room, thoughts... She still couldn’t believe she was married to the live of her life.

Standing in front of the mirror, there was still the wound given by Mahesh on her forehead else Rohit had caringly & loving dressed all her wounds yesterday night. Standing in light pink saree, she pushed her wet hair back & then her hand automatically went to her mangalsutra, which adorned her fair neck, touching it lightly, Sonakshi smiled and looked down at it, holding it, remembering how lovingly he had tied the nuptial chain around her neck. That feeling, so overwhelming. When she had raised her eyes to see him and he simply smiled softly at her knowing what's going in her mind as she held on to it.

Her eyes lifted to the man in her thoughts, who was still sleeping like a baby, mouth a bit open, looking adorable. Last night, he had his arms wrapped around her, every now and then pulling her closer more than she could have been… Shaking her head, she turned and took a bit of sindoor and applied in the middle parting of her hair, as her choora clanked, everything she had wore, gave out the message to anyone that she was married, she was atlast Mrs. Sonakshi Rohit Sippy.

Backing a bit, her eyes shifted to her husband again, smiling at a thought, she stepped forward, and sat down on bed beside him, slowly her fingers moved some strands of his hair falling on his ever handsome yet cute face. She was about to wake him up when she got an idea, shifting closer to him, she bended down, making her wet hair fall on his face technically. And moved her head to and fro as it tickled his face and wet droplets trickled from her hair to his face. Moving his head at this, he smiled at once… Seeing him smile, she smiled at this, as he blinked open his eyes, and she moved her head above, staring into his eyes.

Rohit, bringing his hand up, moved the wet strands of her hair behind her ear, taking in the beautiful view of her decked up as his, totally. Wearing mangalsutra of his name, sindoor, choora, engagement ring, and that bracelet adorning her.

Sonakshi whispered lovingly, “Good Morning!”

Rohit smiled at this, “Pata hai, aisi hi Meri har good morning ho, Puri life! Itni khoobsurat good morning toh kabhi nahi thi meri!” Taking her henna claded hands in his, as Sonakshi blushed.

Sonakshi taking her hand said, “Bas ab! Chalo! Taiyaar ho jao! Kal raat kuch rasam choot gayi thi! Toh Veena Mummy me kaha hai ki Hume aaj woh karna hai! Chalo Rohit! Utho!” As she stood, pulled him and made him sit, and was about to go when he pulled her on him, as she fell on him. With now Sona on top of Rohit. Sneaking his hand in the folds of her saree, on her bare waist. Pulling her closer, with her wet hair falling down. 

“Rohit Kya… Kya Kar rahe ho! Neeche jaana hai! Utne do na! “, Sona said but his grip remained same! 

“Aise kaise! Pehle kuch do phir chod dunga! Itni pyaari good morning ko thoda aur good Bana do! Hmm?” Rubbing his nose on her cheek, as she laughed at this! 

“Rohit!!!” But she knew he was going to let her go, bending down she gave him a peck on his cheek, as he smiled at this innocence of hers which makes him fall for her more badly.

But who said she is as innocent as she seems, bending down, she bit on his ears, making him yelp, as she pushed him, and got up, laughing! As he rubbed his ear, sitting up, shaking his head at his wife’s antics.

“Kya hua Dr. Surgeon? Kya laga main Kya karongi! Aww! Lagi toh Nahi!”, as she giggled at this. Rohit stood up and swiftly took her in his arms, “Jo kiya haina tumne, uski punishment toh milegi hi tumhe! Ruko!” And started tickling her to her soft spots!

“Accha accha baba! Nahi karungi! Bas, bas na Rohit!” As Rohit stopped and pulled her closer, “Dobara mat karna warna iske alwaa bhi bohot kuch kar sakta Hoon!” Rohit said naughtily, winking at her, as she smacked his arm. Pushing him, she came in front of the mirror, “Accha ab jao, taiyaar ho jao! As she started drying her hair, while he stared at her, coming from back, he softly pecked her cheek, and whispered, “I love you, Mrs. Sonakshi Rohit Sippy!”

And smiling, walked inside washroom, leaving Sonakshi with her hand on her cheek, smiling madly, just not knowing how much more could she love this man, her Dr. Surgeon, her Rohit…

Life is beautiful, indeed!

~~~~~

So! How was this! Hope you all liked it! Do comment, like & temme how found this! Criticisms are welcome!

Love, Anushka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awe that was a cute one ! Hope they show such a morning on the show too. Do write more 😊

Thanks 

Aparna 

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This was soo beautifully written... It filled my heart with so much of warmth... I so wish this happens in the show.... Hayee kitna acha lagega... I mean in ronakshi land already.. 👏

It was great my dear anushka... Hope to see more writing from you... 🤗

Love, Alisha ❤️

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Such a cute OS! Tbh, I also can't wait to see their first morning as newly married couple in the show 

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hey, Anushka! This was a cute, adorable piece, full of love and warmth! 

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anushka I was hopelessly blushing throughout the os😄 Hope to get something like this in the show as well..I am glad that your drabble turned into o.s..

Really very cuteee❤️ Do write more

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Awe that was a cute one ! Hope they show such a morning on the show too. Do write more 😊

Thanks 

Aparna 

Thank you Aparna! Yeah even I hope on it that they show something like this! Glad you liked it! Will write more! Infact I'm writing on them...

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

This was soo beautifully written... It filled my heart with so much of warmth... I so wish this happens in the show.... Hayee kitna acha lagega... I mean in ronakshi land already.. 👏

It was great my dear anushka... Hope to see more writing from you... 🤗

Love, Alisha ❤️

Thank you Alisha! Thank you sooo much! Glad you liked it! Even I wish for same!

I'll write more on them for sure! Infact I'm writing right now! 😉

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Such a cute OS! Tbh, I also can't wait to see their first morning as newly married couple in the show 

So so true! Even I can't wait to see their first morning after marriage! Just hoping for something beautiful! 

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Thank you!! 😊