Why isn't Roshni even a lil bit curious about Aman?

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, 

I am new to the show. Started watching over the weekend. Binge watched all episodes. As much as I love the pace of the story and the chemistry of ML and FL, I am surprised to see why Roshni is not even a tad bit interested in knowing why her husband turns into a monster when angry? 

In today's episode also when they are alone in their bedroom she is more focused on the dresses!! Seriously who in his right mind won't want to know. 

I love the show but this bit is annoyingly ridiculous.

Any justification? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I love some bits and scenes of this show but like you have put it - some things are truly - ridiculously annoying. ðŸ˜†

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly what I mentioned in another post. Her lack of curiosity is baffling... Ok it is good to have light and teasing moments between leads but it should depend on the situation. She was forced to marry him two days back the second night she finds him in chains and he attacks her, still her conditions to forgive him does not include telling her the truth about what he is and why her help in desperately needed by his family.

The script writer should have added this condition along with the teasing ones. Now her acting like there is nothing life threatening involved makes her appear  too Silly.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Exactly what I mentioned in another post. Her lack of curiosity is baffling... Ok it is good to have light and teasing moments between leads but it should depend on the situation. She was forced to marry him two days back the second night she finds him in chains and he attacks her, still her conditions to forgive him does not include telling her the truth about what he is and why her help in desperately needed by his family.

The script writer should have added this condition along with the teasing ones. Now her acting like there is nothing life threatening involved makes her appear  too Silly.

Feeling like Roshni is Preeti of KABIR SINGH, too submissive and hero ne jo keh diya wo karna hai no questioning answering nothingI know physical touch is important in relationship but verbal communication is also necessary. Too much romantic scenes ok but now desperately want a sensible conversation between them.

In Kabir Singh movie hero treats heroine as her property Preeti meri bandi hai.  Yaha bhi kuch dino mein lagta hai wahi nazar aane wala hai. Jo ek mahine baad lal chand ke baad chodne ke baat kar raha hai mujhe nahi lagta wo hoga because till then he will consider Roshni as her sole property. ðŸ¥± Aman ke pyaar ka nahi pata but he will definitely treat Roshni Ayana as her trophy , property.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe off screen Daadi told her everything. ðŸ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think she's too overwhelmed by everything around her. And she's just accepting whatever comes her way. For example, when she was told to collect the sunset light, she said she didn't even know that magic existed till a day before and now this. And Dadi told her to just believe in the power and have faith.

So I think she has stopped questioning things and is just taking everything as it comes. Or maybe she hasn't got enough time to reflect on things.