Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Ab sab k zubaan pe lock lag gaya.. since the bahu gang fans can't defend this statement of Paras. Hence sab k sab chup chaap iss topic ko ignore kar denge.

Had Shukla made such a statement.. ab tak 10 topics ban chuki hoti & how Shukla should be beaten & whatnot.  ๐Ÿ˜† Now no one will find Paras's statement sexist or MCP. But Shukla who never made any sexist comments will be termed as MCP.. matlab hypocrisy ki hadh hai.

whats the point of shaming fans?

i am a paras supporter and admit that he shouldnt have said that or atleast said it to her privatly

but dont start lying here remember when sid made the sona comment on devolina?

he is no saint either

and a guy who comes into personal space of girls to intimidate them will be called an mcp you cant change that

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Ab sab k zubaan pe lock lag gaya.. since the bahu gang fans can't defend this statement of Paras. Hence sab k sab chup chaap iss topic ko ignore kar denge.

Had Shukla made such a statement.. ab tak 10 topics ban chuki hoti & how Shukla should be beaten & whatnot.  ๐Ÿ˜† Now no one will find Paras's statement sexist or MCP. But Shukla who never made any sexist comments will be termed as MCP.. matlab hypocrisy ki hadh hai.

Sau taka sach! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: intruderfast

True statement hai .No one is denying that. But us baat ko kis context mein wo bol raha hai. That's the point . I am after paras cos he instead of being understanding is jumping to the worst conclusion.   

He didn't make any conclusion, just spoke the truth & then switched to a complete different topic between Him, Sana & Mahira. ๐Ÿ˜Š

MithiBani thumbnail

Mithi you need to post more.. & expose the hypocrisy of ParasNagar ke vasis! You slay, girl! Always, bang on! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey OCK!! Howdy? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I got addicted to twitter after a disastrous season last year. Hence I don't visit here much. My adda is the DDT and I visited it a couple of times this season only to see that it's not DDT anymore. It's SBT. Shukla bashing thread. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Thanks guys....I don't watch any other show than BB..so no idea......but Paras trying to take advantage of Sunny doesn't come across as a surprise to me....gira hua insaan.....๐Ÿคข

kissi ke paas koi clip ho toh PM me please. Yahan mat post karna....we are not allowed to post clips from other shows here.

Search on Youtube ''Bigg Boss 13 Varsha Bhagwani Paras Chhabra''.. you'll find an interview of a girl who knows Paras & what a big fraud & horrible person he's. He apparently takes money under false promise for getting them on shows like Roadies, Splitsvilla. Then have affair with girls from 11th standard. 

She also reveals how he cheated on several girls (including BB4's Sara Khan) & keep finding richer girls.. which kinda shows on BB too how he tries to woo girls & play ladkiyo k peeche se. 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

whats the point of shaming fans?

i am a paras supporter and admit that he shouldnt have said that or atleast said it to her privatly

but dont start lying here remember when sid made the sona comment on devolina?

he is no saint either

and a guy who comes into personal space of girls to intimidate them will be called an mcp you cant change that

He was talking about Devolina and Rashmi friendship. Please stop mincing words.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Sau taka sach! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Can we have a thread which can give takkar to the MAHAK KA DARBAR thread?๐Ÿคฃ...I was a Mahek supporter and I cried everytime I read that thread๐Ÿ˜ญ....girl you slayed๐Ÿ˜†

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ParasNagar ke vasis like Mahira and Sana like such idiotic bakwaas na.

That was so darn stupid. How dare he smear a married woman's character on national Television? But nah! Chalega na. After all voh Salamn ko jawaab deta hai. NVM ki Salamn uska jhoot pakad ke ek second mein uski ungli ki chot ka reason bata deta hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mithi ji.  Stupid nahi mujhe to lagta hai iski doch hi aisi hai. Men can do whatever but woman has  to be in limits. Yehi dikh raha hai iski soch se

Salman ko jawaab dene se kyaa uske paap dhul jaate hain๐Ÿคช. Ulta jawaab to priyanka jagga bhi degi thi๐Ÿคช

MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Can we have a thread which can give takkar to the MAHAK KA DARBAR thread?๐Ÿคฃ...I was a Mahek supporter and I cried everytime I read that thread๐Ÿ˜ญ....girl you slayed๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha blue! ๐Ÿ˜† One day maybe. I don't visit as much these days.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Hey OCK!! Howdy? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I got addicted to twitter after a disastrous season last year. Hence I don't visit here much. My adda is the DDT and I visited it a couple of times this season only to see that it's not DDT anymore. It's SBT. Shukla bashing thread. ๐Ÿ˜†

DDt ka to har saal ka alag๐Ÿ˜†

was bani bashing thread too n was like shilpa AT ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 4 years ago