Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Vishal is acting over-smart ..people in the house will keep nominating him  ...

At the moment Arhaan , Khesari , Mahira and Arti need to depart ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Hello you lovely people, time to spill some tea, Vishal is mostly Anti-Shukla🥳I am kinda surprised by what I heard him saying in the intv. He said Shukla ko kaun target kar sakta hai, woh balki khud target karte hai logo ko, itna ungli muh pe rakh ke aggressive hote hai, bilkul badtameezi se.

I saw a clip on twitter and hahahahahaah ðŸ¤£ He agrees with my view on Shukla, woooot! 😂 He said, Shukla is targeted? It’s the other way round, Shukla goes up to ppl, ungli karta hai, etc. People how he talks to the men and women, do you guys see it? Bolo bolo bolo 😂 and then says no he’s not targeted, he’s taking fayda from it.

Now I hope he plays well and shoots the narrative down that Shukla is targeted. 

Does he know him btw? Vishal called him Siddharth bhai in a clip I saw.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I saw a clip on twitter and hahahahahaah ðŸ¤£ He agrees with my view on Shukla, woooot! 😂 He said, Shukla is targeted? It’s the other way round, Shukla goes up to ppl, ungli karta hai, etc. People how he talks to the men and women, do you guys see it? Bolo bolo bolo 😂 and then says no he’s not targeted, he’s taking fayda from it.

I know right! In the beginning of that same clip, he asks paise khilaye hai tumhe siddharth ne😆 He even called Asim unnecessarily aggressive. His views matched with most of us "Shukli-Lovers". His Bolo Bolo was hilarious. 

I don't think he knows him. He is just one of those who talks like that as Shukla is a senior and is older too, the way people call Salman Bhai.

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

he is bang on right....its all action and reaction to sukla that man does not have a nice thing to say to anyone in the hsow he is above everyone according to him..

my a great fan of mahira after that statement to salman sukla is mahan and bb is ke waja se chalta hain to main target nahi karungi .....hats off to you girl