I have HIGH expectations from Vishal Aditya Singh!

Posted: 4 years ago

Kya entry mari hai. πŸ‘

I want him to play neutral and take stand when he feels he should.

Bhau ko joh bola mujhe acha laga cause Bhau taught that he will be everyone's fav by saying all those bashans. 

Hope he doesn't dissapoints. πŸ˜’

Finally some tough competition for Sid...I like Sid but nobody was giving him takkar....glad Vishal will give him...now the real test begins

He's very raw with emotions.. lagtha hai dil se boltha hai.. for a change I want a wild card to win this seasom

Same hereπŸ‘πŸΌ

He seems a proper bb material

He is very emotional. But when he shouts!   God bless our ears!

I have insanely high hopes regarding him. I know he might disappoint later. But for now he's like a breath of fresh air. 

I love how coolly he went and burst the balloons and gave to the point reasons. 

But I think I was ordy biased before this. The necklace with charms from the women who have raised him. He said something similar in NB after performing as a transgender lady and it somehow stuck with me. 

I too have soft corner for him during serial kulfi.. Wish he had come big boss from the beginning 

Even I'm having high hopes for vishal..I haven't watched biggboss 13 yet..after his entry i will start..as I'm his fan ..And i don't think that he is going to play shadow of someone , i feel that he will make some new group..As much i know he is very much arrogant made Nb9 biggboss.πŸ˜‚.he is typical biggboss material..πŸ™‚ his entry and first task was to the point..cool.

Same here. He is BB material. Kash wo starting se hi hota. He definitely would have had the highest chances of winning.

I feel it's a bit unfair to have high expectations from Vishal and judge him too early as he is a wildcard. Cmon he just entered the house and he does have a disadvantage over others, need at least 2-3 days to see how good he can be. But yes he do have potential.