Arhaan is cringeworthy and stupid at times but

Posted: 7 days ago

Shukla and Asim do target him unnecessarily. I mean Arhaan’s cringeworthy ‘sher’ dialogues were very difficult to hear today. And he did say some stupid things in the beginning but I also do agree he hasn’t done anything really bad to Shukla and Asim. I mean he mostly stays away from them. I know he is Rashmi’s friend but that isn’t a strong reason to target him unnecessarily.

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Shukla and Asim do target him unnecessarily. I mean Arhaan’s cringeworthy ‘sher’ dialogues were very difficult to hear today. And he did say some stupid things in the beginning but I also do agree he hasn’t done anything really bad to Shukla and Asim. I mean he mostly stays away from them. I know he is Rashmi’s friend but that isn’t a strong reason to target him unnecessarily.

Thats the only reason for shukla to target him..pata nhi kya sabit krna chahta hn...and for asim, he is insecure with evry wcs

If people here can bash Asim because they think Asim is Shukla's chela,then why can't Asim and Shukla target Arhaan being Rashmi's chela?? smiley29

Shukla ji ko Arhaan pasand nahi & uska real reason apko pata hi hoga. smiley2smiley36

Or Asim ko nahi pasand qki wo Shukla ko nahi pasand. smiley36

Originally posted by shiny9911

Shukla ji ko Arhaan pasand nahi & uska real reason apko pata hi hoga. smiley2smiley36

Or Asim ko nahi pasand qki wo Shukla ko nahi pasand. smiley36

Maybe you don't watch the episodes properlysmiley39

Originally posted by TC_FA

Maybe you don't watch the episodes properlysmiley39

I don't watch the episodes with my favoritism ka chasma . So, yeah may be you would differ on this. Hota h. Lol.smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by shiny9911

I don't watch the episodes with my favoritism ka chasma . So, yeah may be you would differ on this. Hota h. Lol.smiley37smiley37

Lol everyone is wearing favoritism ka chashma including you.

PS- Asim knows Arhaan from outside. And Arhaan has said to Asim many times that Tere dost ko Maine sadak se uthaya hai and all that stuffsmiley29

Originally posted by TC_FA

If people here can bash Asim because they think Asim is Shukla's chela,then why can't Asim and Shukla target Arhaan being Rashmi's chela?? smiley29

So you are saying that they are targeting him because he is Rashmi's friend. Hmm ok but i see him more with Paras and Mahira than with Rashmi.smiley36