See what Shukla did!

Posted: 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4p7ZusBA1Q/?igshid=173jcydnl24su

He has some genuine issues man!! He needs treatment! Can't believe I used to adore him alot since Balika Vadhu! 

27 Likes this

Originally posted by Debamalya

Shukla telling Rashami he will F*** her!!!!

WOW......WHere is his supporters & Salman Khan?

Disgusting dug addict rapist coward. I hope Mahira gets to break this animal's face.smiley11

Rape is a serious allegation and not something to throw around

9 Likes this

Arre na na shukla toh bhola bhala hain woh kuch galat nahi karta, yeh camera he kharaab hain smiley11

Still he will be defended.

18 Likes this

Kuch Ni samajh aa Raha h is clip me..not clear..if it's true what others hav concluded then it's offensive very offensive..Rashmi Ko toh for ache se band bajani thi..I still don't find her much stronger..still a softy softy in my opinion..

7 Likes this

Both were shown having a brief eye contact during that house work discussion .. I rechecked in voot.. That time it was shukla who  started by saying "udhar" and a hand movement was there from shukla ... (might be to indicate look at the captain not me(udhar) .. Not clear with intention and the hand movement) 

Resmy can't be blamed since she presumed that gesture wrongly or might be she faced it before

Edited by MUNNII - 6 months ago
4 Likes this

I too paused and rechecked it atleast 5-6 times. He definitely said (udhar) asking Rashmi to look at Shefali and not him. The hand action isn't very clear but I don't think he made any indecent action. It was simply like udhar dekho action. So lets no jump to conclusions without clear facts.

8 Likes this

Sorry couldn't make out what he was saying

1 Likes this

Originally posted by shailzain

I too paused and rechecked it atleast 5-6 times. He definitely said (udhar) asking Rashmi to look at Shefali and not him. The hand action isn't very clear but I don't think he made any indecent action. It was simply like udhar dekho action. So lets no jump to conclusions without clear facts.

He made a  indecent action when rashmi asked the same he didnt denied it

3 Likes this