Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am following him since his first show.. this guy is gem he is funny , he is a prankster and he can't b fake but yeah he has anger issues

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Vishal will join Paras gang as they support each other but no one is the leader over there!Also Shukla has a very dominant behavior and Vishal how he was on NB he does not take orders and shit from anyone!Also he is against disrespecting girls!In the unseen undekha Vishal said fights ke ilawa bhi logo ko kuch dekhne ko milein koshish karunga!It means he already has a strategy and target!BEWARE SHUKLA🀣I also hope he does some shayari in the house!LOVED IT IN NACH BALIYE!

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

Best wildcard since ages in biggboss hope he don't spoil it

Yes, I have high Hope from him. At the beginning, I supported Siddharth shukla, but not anymore. 

I have found new favourite in Vishal, I hope he don’t disappoint viewers.

BTW, good to see you bhai πŸ€—

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

they should have kept him for next season

nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CAT_z

they should have kept him for next season

Yes, that would have been ideal. But I believe he can change dynamics in house after his wild card entry.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I love Vishal but Asim is my favorite and I love him too. So I'm in dilemma right now πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I love Vishal but Asim is my favorite and I love him too. So I'm in dilemma right now πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By chance if they fight with each other, who are you going to support? πŸ˜†

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

By chance if they fight with each other, who are you going to support? πŸ˜†

My loyalties are with Asim RN πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Vishal is aggressive and so is Madhurima. She used to throw the mike and also once slapped him because he provoked her. Madhurima told him that she can't be his mother and Vishal told her you aren't worth **** of my mother after which her mother came and told him to respect women. Then they used to constantly insult each other during rehearses too and Vishal told he wants to quit the show because both can't bear to look at each other's face. 

In the start only when Salman had asked about their relationship, Vishal said she isn't the right girl for him and she said he calls me a bad person. πŸ˜†

I love ViRima 😍😍.

They are fireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Ya Asim seems really nice guy. He is in my top 3. But I am now rooting for Vishal. I know he will not win, still I want him to do what he thinks is right, not to depend on groups.