Bigg Boss 13

Your thoughts on entry of Vishal Aditya Singh? - Page 2

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Madhurima will come next bb...or bb will definitely approach her for next yr. 

What's the use of her coming next year? She should come this year. Thappad lagayenge toh SS dar jayega . 😆If he dares to yell Madhu , Vishal will take his class. That will be fun. Or else Madhu alone is a sober woman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Excited. Hoping against hope(given that Shuklapur is in minority abhi) that he doesn't join Shuklapur. I don't expect him to be a chela though.

He is not the chela type 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jhalak7

What's the use of her coming next year? She should come this year. Thappad lagayenge toh SS dar jayega . 😆If he dares to yell Madhu , Vishal will take his class. That will be fun. Or else Madhu alone is a sober woman.

I really felt for her...she tried hard to get him..but he wouldn't budge...could see myself in her

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

That's what I said. I expect him to be adiyal to an extent.

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Doesn’t he look like gaurav from season 10? Who was with bani

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Best wildcard since ages in biggboss hope he don't spoil it

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I didnt like him in Nach Baliye at all, he was like the Nach Baliye version of Sana for me in that show(just the first half) 😆, only cause of his drama with his ex, too much fights, got me too annoyed. But then later half in the show, I realised he wasn't bad as a person, but had anger issues. So I am neutral (a bit towards dislike) about him, I hope he proves me wrong in BB and is much better in BB because I really disliked him in NB . He has mixed traits of Paras and Shukla.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I like him and he's also aggressive but calms down in seconds. He should give it back to Shukla and not be like Arhaan who keeps mum.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I have heard of their fights, are there any clips or can someone give a summary of their relationship?

-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I have heard of their fights, are there any clips or can someone give a summary of their relationship?

They r the Kabir Singh ki Jodi - as per the judge of the NB 😂😂