What BULL!!!(Page 2)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by gpsingh1999

I see the term bully get thrown around a lot when it comes to Siddarth but when did he ever bully anyone? Yeah I agree he’s aggressive and can’t control his temper but when was he a bully?

bully1

/ˈbʊli/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.

shukla ji is known for his foul mouth, intimidating hms with his rakshas jaise body language and devilish expressions

4 Likes this

Originally posted by my.2cents

Of the highest order ..................................................................

seriously F**k off to BB team!

Well saidsmiley32

2 Likes this

Originally posted by gpsingh1999

I see the term bully get thrown around a lot when it comes to Siddarth but when did he ever bully anyone? Yeah I agree he’s aggressive and can’t control his temper but when was he a bully?

If a person comes and stands inches from your face, that person is a bully, and he keeps laughing at all the people he doesn't like with Asim, and never let the other person talk without him interrupting, saying Aur bolo, or some other bullshit in repeat. 

Meaning of bully below .

bul·ly

noun

1. a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable

Edited by soap_fan - 7 months ago
4 Likes this