Shukla on Villian Chair was the Hero 😍

Greenfields2 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I cant help it but a diehard shukla fan.. 

But he is not fake and the winner....Mahira was genuinely crying but lying and all saw the videos over and over again that shuklaji only pulled the sack and since he was stronger than her she fell when he pulled it away.

If shukla was there and it required a guy there then why one of the guys from team paras did not sand up to him . Team paras had more number of guys playing from their team.. Mahira instigates ppl bigg time then plays the woman card..

Paras and mahira lie thru their teeth and we all saw that on WKW.. Paras' finger..

What favouritism for Shukla..what about devo and rashmi being brought back that's ok.. in that case shefali shud have been given a second chance..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't agree more! Me too die hard Shukla fan but he definitely needs to cool down a bit and trust his friends.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did you miss the part where Salman reprimanded him for not trying harder to control his aggression and to control his mind and mouth...πŸ€ͺ

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago
Greenfields2 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree that's definitely a issue. He needs to get that right no arguments here..

But without Shuklaji BB13 no maza..

Ramlal is a bloody joke. I THOUGHT dunno why that he would give Shukla a tough fight  ..but he is gross ..

Hamare Shuklaji with all the girls behind him...🀩🀩😍😍 Aur usko buddha bolte hai..Losers 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ramlal ki phat gayi thi kal. Baahar mile to sahi wo shukla se ab himmat hai to🀣