#cancelSalman

x_CaMi_x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

DISCLAIMER: Not anyone's fan/supporter. Hate them all equally, but today's episode gave me a queasy feeling reg. Salman and his blatant favoritism for Shukla. 

I can't stand this unfair host. Trying to make people think Shukla is being a "Target" in the house. Oh Please. If 12/12 people sees a dead horse, the horse is dead. They all acknowledged Shukla's psycho side, but Salman calls Shukla a "little aggressive... [and that he should] work on it". Like a little pat on the back of his hands. 

I know people get annoyed with Mahira's voice and what not, but dude put yourself in her shoes! This girl flung over and hit her head. Shukla constantly comes to Mahira and picks on her. He taunts her with his facial expressions. No one would like that. If Salman's sister (or you- the IF reader) were in Mahira's position, you would speak up as well. I would LOVE to see the reactions of HMs if they were in Mahira's place. If you know he is aggressive, stay away. The heck? In a task? And let the aggressive man have his way? Tell the aggressive man to stay away. This is borderline victim-shaming. 

I know there are people head-over-heels in LOOOVEEEE with Shukla, but for what reason? This man is aggressive, rude, and a narcissist. He throws away friends with a snap of his fingers. Asim (more than Arti) has stood by his side (always), and Shukla is always so quick to cut him off the moment Asim puts forth his POV. Shukla thinks he is a know-it-all and whatever he thinks is right and everyone else wrong.  

My heart went out to Mahira today; it's not a good feeling when people sees injustice happen to you and still choose to remain quiet, point fingers at you, and support the real culprit. 

Highly dislike Shukla. He is not being a target; he is a mean, aggressive man who has a lot of pent-up anger. He needs to see a psychiatrist and get treated ASAP. 

Needed to vent this out of my system. I know there's fault in all the HMs, but the whole blaming Mahira for everything and letting Shukla get away with a free pass is NOT okay, IMO. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_CaMi_x

DISCLAIMER: Not anyone's fan/supporter. Hate them all equally, but today's episode gave me a queasy feeling reg. Salman and his blatant favoritism for Shukla. 

I can't stand this unfair host. Trying to make people think Shukla is being a "Target" in the house. Oh Please. If 12/12 people sees a dead horse, the horse is dead. They all acknowledged Shukla's psycho side, but Salman calls Shukla a "little aggressive... [and that he should] work on it". Like a little pat on the back of his hands. 

I know people get annoyed with Mahira's voice and what not, but dude put yourself in her shoes! This girl flung over and hit her head. Shukla constantly comes to Mahira and picks on her. He taunts her with his facial expressions. No one would like that. If Salman's sister (or you- the IF reader) were in Mahira's position, you would speak up as well. I would LOVE to see the reactions of HMs if they were in Mahira's place. If you know he is aggressive, stay away. The heck? In a task? And let the aggressive man have his way? Tell the aggressive man to stay away. This is borderline victim-shaming. 

I know there are people head-over-heels in LOOOVEEEE with Shukla, but for what reason? This man is aggressive, rude, and a narcissist. He throws away friends with a snap of his fingers. Asim (more than Arti) has stood by his side (always), and Shukla is always so quick to cut him off the moment Asim puts forth his POV. Shukla thinks he is a know-it-all and whatever he thinks is right and everyone else wrong.  

My heart went out to Mahira today; it's not a good feeling when people sees injustice happen to you and still choose to remain quiet, point fingers at you, and support the real culprit. 

Highly dislike Shukla. He is not being a target; he is a mean, aggressive man who has a lot of pent-up anger. He needs to see a psychiatrist and get treated ASAP. 

Needed to vent this out of my system. I know there's fault in all the HMs, but the whole blaming Mahira for everything and letting Shukla get away with a free pass is NOT okay, IMO. 

His opinion on Mahira vs Shukla was totally contradictory to the Kushal vs Tanisha episode. In that episode he yelled at Kushal for bullying Tanisha during the box task because she’s Kajol’s sister. 

LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree 100%, I'm getting tired of this man always coming on weekends and putting his bias, regressive views forward. 

If this was Sallu's sister on the receiving end of what Shukla did, he would have murdered him. But no, it's a strong, independent, woman speaking up for herself - so yeah, why not bash her into submission. Disgusting. Take Sallu and his BS out. Please. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x_CaMi_x

Obviously ......it's from aggressive bully to another na.....for formality sake.

This is what I hv been saying too. Yes the fall wasnt intentional but the girl did fall on her head.....it could hv been a serious injury. Didn't want to point this out but Shukla indirectly admitted dt he knew Mahira would fall if he pulls wid force. 

And I don't get why tell her to stay away bcz he is aggressive .....why not tell him to control his aggression.....it's a game.

Lol I hv been trying to understand the loveeee too😆. Everything he does is screened wid rosy glasses .

Agreed .

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for this extensive post. I support cancel Salmaan, he is a biased host. 

Kindly note: Edited post as I felt, I maybe disrespectful to people with genuine brain issues 

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am tired of this man period. His movies sucks these days too. I hope his court cases are fast tracked.. BJP doesnt help him to bypass law & he gets jail term.

BIgg BOss needs a new host & fresh blood. In the world of METOO & women emancipation & anti-nepotism public opinion there is no place for Salman Khan.