Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

well no choice,pvp-SJ are back together for a short while whatever the crap was but they are sweet and beautiful together...its a must watch for them

but yes its cruel when i took the pain for brutal Rivanya and Roshiv death on their connected seasons n i can bear it for Behir and this is the 2nd time they died so my heart is brave enough to endure the pain

*Roshiv death- rocky killed shivangi in N2 ending it was already death of Roshiv for me n all Roshiv fans

after N3 finale epi i was hoping if EK has plans for N4 then i wish she and her team spare behir alone......both have suffered enough in their previous birth as Behir by the hands of those joker villans......but NO Ekta mata has to bring this TWIST......i really dont have courage to see them die or get killed again because of some useless stone.....even in that hukam Andhaka track when i heard this news Tamsi is going to KILL both of them and there will be a reincarnation track.....i was already so pissed off because of that disgusting hukum,tamsi track so i thought that i am going to be super angry ion Bela to be this weak that a little kid killed Naagrani and her husband so easily.....NAAGRANI kis naam ki phir jab koi powers hi nahi hain koi to...they have actually made NAAGRANI title a joke after naagin truh revelation track......i thought behir death scene will not effect me in any way and i will feel just anger nothingelse but  naah while watching that scene i did not even realise that i got teary eyed and i touched my cheek and  it was wet.....their scene with typical emotional essence and their trademark BG that hauntingly beautiful song NAINA female version....too painful too watch......and their uborn baby also died in  Bela's womb......what a sadist lady MUKKU is....

this sequence is going to be another level painful honestly.....they will try to save each other and their twin daughters also......super painful to watch......PVP SJ chemistry ki bat bad main.....pehly sequence matter krta hai kis type ka hai....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

if they are going to show FEW FBs of behir then may be they will show few scenes of Bela's pregnacy period means happy and cute one,then  their few scenes with their little daughters and then maybe death scene......but still this thought not going well with me......😒

daud95 thumbnail

one more thing its really weird to imagine Mahir in beard look......clean shaven look suits Mahir's character the most.....i cant imagine Mahir ji in this devdas look😆......

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

one more thing its really weird to imagine Mahir in beard look......clean shaven look suits Mahir's character the most.....i cant imagine Mahir ji in this devdas look😆......

Or we may get a devdas Mahir? 

Anyways....I will ONLY watch BeHir scenes....BAS!!! Rest I really have no interest....

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I agree....mahir is always clean shaven😍

bearded look is raghbir and he solely belongs to pragati only🔥❤

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Or we may get a devdas Mahir? 

Anyways....I will ONLY watch BeHir scenes....BAS!!! Rest I really have no interest....

Devdas Mahir😆?????if his Bela is with him then why Devdas Mahir😆?????

i want to watch behir scenes but their death dequence????really????how????kese dekhain gy????even third season itself was  a horrible NIGHTMARE if we minus Behir from it.....who is interested in N4 BTW....maaf karo..door se hi salam....Ekta Mukta ka kachra unhi ko Mubarak.....

Mages thumbnail

Devdas Mahir😆?????if his Bela is with him then why Devdas Mahir😆?????

i want to watch behir scenes but their death dequence????really????how????kese dekhain gy????even third season itself was  a horrible NIGHTMARE if we minus Behir from it.....who is interested in N4 BTW....maaf karo..door se hi salam....Ekta Mukta ka kachra unhi ko Mubarak.....

devdas is raghbir,pragati's devdas😍😭

raghbir clean shaven will look weird with pragati and mahir with beard will look weird with bela becos it will play in our mind that clean shaven is mahir and he belongs to bela while beard look is raghbir and he belongs to pragati and that beard look belongs to pragati and noone else,she is obsessed with raghbir's beard,remember cutely she played with raghbir's beard and pluck his beard,the girl has a obsession with her hubby dearest beard🤣

Naagin Franschise couples never got a happy ending so expected when the announcement of N4 happened i knew its not a happy ending for Behir in N4 as they will connect N1/N2/N3 together for N4 just like they did for N3...but currently its more of a leap N3 waa focus on Behir after 20-25 yrs leap it focus on their daughters...it was the same for N1/N2 it was focus on Rivanya after 20-25 yrs leap it focus on Shivangi their daughter

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

@'daud...i heard vijayendra character name is kaushal

N1-Ritik

N2-Rocky

N3-Mahir

N4-Kaushal

above is for the guys👆🏼

N1-Shivanya

N2-Shivangi

N3-Bela

N4-Brinda(elder)

its more of the girls names follows their mother's first alphabet and rhyming...afterall they are their mother's shadows

Rivanya had a daughter...Behir has twin daughters 

I feel like killing EK since Roshiv has no kids becos she literally kill their love in N2 as a solo season😡😭

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

devdas is raghbir,pragati's devdas😍😭

raghbir clean shaven will look weird with pragati and mahir with beard will look weird with bela becos it will play in our mind that clean shaven is mahir and he belongs to bela while beard look is raghbir and he belongs to pragati and that beard look belongs to pragati and noone else,she is obsessed with raghbir's beard,remember cutely she played with raghbir's beard and pluck his beard,the girl has a obsession with her hubby dearest beard🤣

Naagin Franschise couples never got a happy ending so expected when the announcement of N4 happened i knew its not a happy ending for Behir in N4 as they will connect N1/N2/N3 together for N4 just like they did for N3...but currently its more of a leap N3 waa focus on Behir after 20-25 yrs leap it focus on their daughters...it was the same for N1/N2 it was focus on Rivanya after 20-25 yrs leap it focus on Shivangi their daughter

Mahir's clean shaven look gave his character an innocent touch.....he looked so good without beard.......and beard look goes really well with Raghbir's intense character.....this devdas look suits Raghbir the best....

i dont care about rivanya or roshiv that much.....i have not watched season 1&2 so i have no connection with both the couples......but i have seen behir,their complete journey,their sufferings,their struggles to be with each other,even i had to endure their death sequence also......they dont deserve it.....niether in their previous life nor in this life.....i have emotional connection with behir so its really difficult to digest their death news.......anyways whatever Ek has decided karna to wohi hai madam ne......after their death they will be together in HEAVEN again where no one can seperate and harm them ever......only positive thing about this whole Behir got killed scenerio.....

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

to watch them get killed by those jokers????like one behir death sequence was not enough naa......you actually want to see that brutal nightmare again?????

To watch their scene one last time despite whatever it is I reckon.. I bet you also want to see their scene again...😆