Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shukla_for_the_win thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Mahira is so dumb that she deserves to be bashed, that too next level bashing. Salman was very easy on her. 

The whole ''fall'' incident was so stretched for NO reason. Salman made it pretty clear in tonight's episode, which we've all seen in the episode as well. 

Shukla did NOT pushed Mahira in the task, both were aggressively pulling the sack towards them, but since Shukla is stronger & bigger he was able to pull it to towards him resulting in Mahira falling down. It was neither Shukla's fault, nor Mahira's fault. 

But Mahira wanted Shukla to let go of the sack, because she's a girl (which she admitted in tonight's episode, WOMAN CARD!!), but why would Shukla let go? He's also playing the task to win, just like Mahira was. But the overreaction of Mahira post the fall fiasco was absolutely wrong, hence Mahira is more at fault.

Both of them were aggressive in the task, but Mahira wanted Shukla to tone down his aggression & let her take the bag because she's a girl.. kyu bhai? Shukla ko task nahi karna kya? bas tumko hi task karna hai? Such a dumbo. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. & if you wanna take the heat, then don't complain as you chose to take it. 

Lastly, its no secret Mahira ONLY targets Shukla all the time, when he isn't even interested in her or her silly maslas.. but she always tries to pick up random fights with him & provoke him (like by showing shoe etc), but expect him to stay quiet. Wah!!

I want to add something in that task where aarti was troubling Paras Mahira held her stopping her from doing anything to Paras 

Now when Shefali touched her to stop her she lost her shit k dont touch me 

How are they supposed to stop her without touching

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought ppl on this forum supports equality but since last night i'm seeing so many woman card posts on the forum. Where is equality talks now? 

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Totally agree to every word you said. Everyone in the house things that only they have the right to play the task and only because Sid is stronger than the others he needs to give up. Why???? He is also here to play the task and he has won every task so far convincingly.

Mahira is so dumb that she deserves to be bashed, that too next level bashing. Salman was very easy on her. 

The whole ''fall'' incident was so stretched for NO reason. Salman made it pretty clear in tonight's episode, which we've all seen in the episode as well. 

Shukla did NOT pushed Mahira in the task, both were aggressively pulling the sack towards them, but since Shukla is stronger & bigger he was able to pull it to towards him resulting in Mahira falling down. It was neither Shukla's fault, nor Mahira's fault. 

But Mahira wanted Shukla to let go of the sack, because she's a girl (which she admitted in tonight's episode, WOMAN CARD!!), but why would Shukla let go? He's also playing the task to win, just like Mahira was. But the overreaction of Mahira post the fall fiasco was absolutely wrong, hence Mahira is more at fault.

Both of them were aggressive in the task, but Mahira wanted Shukla to tone down his aggression & let her take the bag because she's a girl.. kyu bhai? Shukla ko task nahi karna kya? bas tumko hi task karna hai? Such a dumbo. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. & if you wanna take the heat, then don't complain as you chose to take it. 

Lastly, its no secret Mahira ONLY targets Shukla all the time, when he isn't even interested in her or her silly maslas.. but she always tries to pick up random fights with him & provoke him (like by showing shoe etc), but expect him to stay quiet. Wah!!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They were all aggressive but Sid could have been aggressive in taking the bag with out her falling down. That was so mean of him that he didn’t care 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cchhucchhundri should be punished for false accusations and instigating fight. BB nominated Shukla unfairly.

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

They were all aggressive but Sid could have been aggressive in taking the bag with out her falling down. That was so mean of him that he didn’t care 

There were other options to take bag without hurting Mahira:

Sidh come behind Mahira and use his body protecting her from falling. Then pull bag out of her hand. But that will be like touching her body and grabbing her in arms.

Second option, take bag with her to bedroom and make sure A Bed is behind her so if she falls, she falls on bed and not get hurt.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What if this a boxing ring or a sports game like football? What would Mahira say? Please don’t do your best because you’re stronger than me? Har jao! Kyu Bhai? Yeh kaisa logic hai 

If you know you are not strong enough then ek point ke badd stop? And if you still continue and get injured then it’s fault 

That’s like saying - I don’t know how to swim but I’m still going to go in the water and the water better not drown me . Matlab kuch bhi 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

There were other options to take bag without hurting Mahira:

Sidh come behind Mahira and use his body protecting her from falling. Then pull bag out of her hand. But that will be like touching her body and grabbing her in arms.

Second option, take bag with her to bedroom and make sure A Bed is behind her so if she falls, she falls on bed and not get hurt.

🤣

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mahira thinks she’s very dabang because she can fight back and not give in to Siddharth 😆

Use lagrahi bada acha kaam karrahi lol

Rainnn72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She deserved it, I don’t know why people are losing their minds ? Maybe because Siddharth needed to be bashed too but he didn’t.