Rashmi : Kisike Baap Ka Nahi Khaati Yahaan.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

One thing which i loved in todays Shuklicious Episode hosted by a very biased BW Actor was how Rashmi made it clear to Asim when he took her name for targetting Shukla.

The way she said * Oye Mera Naam Mat Le Kya Jaanta Hai Tu ? Zyada mat bol main yaahan Ch***ya words nahi sunne aai samjha..Kisike Baap Ka Nahi Khaati Yahan*

This clearly meant that she is not here to please Sallu bow down to Pro Shukla Narrative. Not here to apply for Doormat Shukli.

Wow Man Sallu was shell shocked and dare he could say anything to her.

Bas now I want Rashmi to stay like this and just raise her point loudly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rashmi has finally arrived and I love it.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

Rashmi has finally arrived and I love it.

She needs to be like this from now on. 

Seethal00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Somehow I felt Rashmi irritating today... someone came to Ur house n u r fighting infront of him... asim was understanding enough to stop that topic..  Salman din say a word coz he is tired of saying the same thing to her...n salman will b thinking yaar no change in her...so purposefully he asked devo coz salman finds she is understanding things better now..i hope Rashmi will understand this n will change her game...it's really boring to c Rashmi n sid fighting all the time over petty issues..

Iam not a shukla fan n i wanted Rashmi to b back in the house n supported her too n i love the cheerful side of her which is coming out now... But i seriously think she should not give any imp to shukla n asim.. unnecessary everyone is making him the hero...just ignore him na...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seethal00

Somehow I felt Rashmi irritating today... someone came to Ur house n u r fighting infront of him... asim was understanding enough to stop that topic..  Salman din say a word coz he is tired of saying the same thing to her...n salman will b thinking yaar no change in her...so purposefully he asked devo coz salman finds she is understanding things better now..i hope Rashmi will understand this n will change her game...it's really boring to c Rashmi n sid fighting all the time over petty issues..

Iam not a shukla fan n i wanted Rashmi to b back in the house n supported her too n i love the cheerful side of her which is coming out now... But i seriously think she should not give any imp to shukla n asim.. unnecessary everyone is making him the hero...just ignore him na...

That some person who is hosting is already a Shukla Bhakt and Pro Shukla so indirectly told Sallu that jo karna hai karo but dont expect from her to respect Shukla and apply for Shukli Doormat

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fir a moment looked like Salman wanted to interject but skipped it knowing that he will get it back from this girl. Loved her tone  and tenor and nobody dared to intervene, not even " the official interpreter" of Salmans dreams- Ms.Shefali.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

I hope she stays like this..!!!.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah...I liked when she gave it back infront of salman itself.....what they are thinking?since salman is on their side they will speak non sense n others will agree? 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Main yaha kisi ki sunne ke liye nahi aayi hun. Mujhe jo bolega woh sunega tumhe nahi pata Shukla kaise gaali deta hai. Technically camera capture kare ya nakare i dont care. Kisi ka baap ka nahi khaati main. 

Lallu ka muh band

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Her reply was bang on!! Basically, she stood for herself and justified herself. She just needs to keep it up.