Shukla instigates people, and then plays victim

Miracle_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Clarifications.

Anyone saying that because it is common knowledge that Shukla gets aggressive in tasks, Mahira should not have gone near him and She should have left him alone. This is extremely problematic. Not to mention putting all the blame on her and is victim blaming. 

So should we assume that anyone who shows Shukla level aggression should be left alone during tasks if people around him do not want to get hurt? So by that logic, anyone could win all their tasks by behaving barbarically aggressive, not paying attention to their surroundings and justifying hurting anyone because they were not paying attention. 

His recklessness is not an excuse to hurt people. 

Mahira may have overreacted according to many, however, she has been very resilient as well. I think that was one of the only times I have ever seen her cry in the house. I am not saying she is without her flaws. She has said and done things that are also problematic. But here is a breaking news, two wrongs don't make a right. Her having done something wrong does not give open justification for her to be wronged. 

Also, Shukla was pretty happy and unapologetic, even if through accident, someone got hurt because of you, you should apologize. He was happy untill biggboss told him off. Even then, he did not accept he was wrong. 

Showing someone the middle finger or the shoe is not the same as constantly initiating the arguments and taunting someone (she is more than ten years younger and is showing more maturity, this is not an age taunt, but generally, someone who is barely in her twenties is not expected to be as mature as someone nearing their fourties. But Shukla will deliberately target her, one of the youngest members in the house other than Asim to irritate). 

Shukla is almost always the first one to start the whole thing. With the chopping, Mahira spoke calmly and politely even after Shukla was deliberately being difficult. Anyone would get angry after a point. 

He doesn't want to do anything other than chopping, and he can't even do that much on his own, he has a mini army of bhakts that will do most of the work for him. 

And if he doesn't know how to cook, it takes like half an hour or less to learn how to do a basic tadka, or how to put on a pot of rice. But he just doesn't want to work because of his unbearably large ego. The I don't know answer is not good enough if you don't even have the intention to learn. 

I'm gonna make a whole other post about how he treats his so-called friends. Nobody treats their friends as badly as he does. 

Sorry for any typos, on my phone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Plz b his doormat like Aarti or a sidekick like Asim becoz if u dare to go against him den u r just doing it for ur 30 seconds of fame...if u don't wanna b mocked, bullied or get hurt in tasks...start worshipping him blindly like dose 2 do ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Miracle_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Plz b his doormat like Aarti or a sidekick like Asim becoz if u dare to go against him den u r just doing it for ur 30 seconds of fame...if u don't wanna b mocked, bullied or get hurt in tasks...start worshipping him blindly like dose 2 do ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

I just hate how.he treats Aarti and Asim! They can't disagree with him or else he cuts all ties. He is such a toxic person, I don't know how the both of them can stand to be insulted by him time and again. I mean if anyone claimed to be my friend and said to not use my brain or question me why I thought for myself, I would tell them to buzz off and not to talk to me until they can do so with respect. 

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THANK YOU. He hates her, and for what? He even tried to barge his way into Arti's bed and got angry when she said no. He can't handle a woman saying no to him. God knows what he does to them outside the house.

He's genuinely a sick guy and all the stupid fans that are supporting him now would regret it if they ended up in the same house as him.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was obvious when Rashmi said he gives gaali in ishara and instigates HMs. Chamcha agreed but he thinks awaz nahi nikalta so thik hai

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can’t believe I used to like him bcz I used to watch his shows but now after seeing his real face I m cursing myself to even like this guy before ðŸ¤¢

Even Salman is coming out as bad now 

I feel bad for Mahira she is such a baby ðŸ˜­

Miracle_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

THANK YOU. He hates her, and for what? He even tried to barge his way into Arti's bed and got angry when she said no. He can't handle a woman saying no to him. God knows what he does to them outside the house.

He's genuinely a sick guy and all the stupid fans that are supporting him now would regret it if they ended up in the same house as him.

All he cares about is his own comfort, and to have a group of people who follow him without question. When Asim face some criticism, Asim literally had to go apologize for speaking his mind to get Shukla to reconcile. And the moment Aarti had power and decided to be a fair Captain, to speak her mind, he says he doesn't trust her. Because she doesn't give him special treatment. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very well said. 

But your logic is wasted, because: 

1.) Shukla runs the season, and is therefore untouchable 

2.) BB is an MCP elite club 

3.) Sallu needs a punching bag every season - this time it’s Mahira and prolly Paras 

For my part - each to their own, and people are free to support who they like, but that this level of atrocious entitlement and ugly behaviour is so staunchly supported - truly baffles me. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Gazab logic. Shukla gets aggressive so don't go to him. Why does BB bring people who behave like a pagal saand. Why are such contestants no warned enough and most importantly why is the host asked to praise and defend such goons.

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree. This endorsement of Shukla is very disturbing. Over the last few seasons, bigg boss tolerates physical abuse over verbal abuse. Theme of this season’s wkw:

1) Take team Shukla’s side

2) Bash who are against Shukla and praise who are with Shukla irrespective of basic right and wrong

Another new thing - Salman getting downright disrespectful to contestants. He is getting out of line (even with girls) and treating contestants like his employees. I thought he was a host but he acts like a boss where people have to be scared for their careers. I am glad paras holds his ground with Salman. Shukla the bully inside the house and Salman the bully outside the house.