Nov 9 WU: Guddan Answers Media

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Nov 9th 2019

Living Room: AJ has hands on Alisha while she has πŸ˜­ Vikrant is leaving Guddan turns  to say something he says he has to leave. 

Reporters Barge in: Reporters come inside question  Vikrant regarding him molesting  his friends daughter. Then they question AJ regarding his daughter Alisha being molested by his college friend Vikrant, during is party etc. Then they question his Patni & Alishas Sauteli mother going against Alisha and supporting a molester.  AJ is shielding Wifey from the reporters, tell them to leave them alone since its their personal family matter. 

Evil Trio smirks seeing the Tamsha, Revati has called  media to create Tamsha and see how Guddan Galti KO Dukan cum Mamtabari Dukan answers it. 

Media throws questions at Guddan: β€œwhy she doesnt believe her daughter and  supporting a Molester. Blah Blah β€œ

AJ tells Guddan not to answer the reporters and Guddan tells she has to answer them. 

Guddan Answers the MediaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³

• Basically Guddan tells the media off telling them to Mind Their Own Business, it doesn’t mean if Husband & Wife against each other they are fighting, besides being a couple they are parents who are rising their daughter. πŸ‘πŸΌ

After media leaves Alisha does drama of how she cannot take a step outside etc. All the family members support her, Durga mentions about people supporting the SACH. 

Guddan request Vikrant not to leave& AJ says the same because its

Kitchen Talk

• Lakshmi goes to  Durga who is cooking in the kitchen, they discuss AL
  • Lakshmi reminds Durga about what Antra did with Guddan about breaking the truth and adding jhoot 
  • Durga says she hasn’t forgotten what Antara did, but its about supporting the Injustice that happened to Alisha and how Guddan Saasuma is supporting a Molestor and Sach will come out. 
  • Lakshmi says hope in order to bring Truth out Durga doesnt do the same mistake that she previously did and she has to inform Guddan Sasuma 

Living Room

•  Dadi is sitting with Alisha telling that Guddan shouldn’t have talked to the media blah blah. AJ says that nothing will go wrong why should  girl suffer when the Galat is Men and nothing will go wrong with Alisha and he has handled the media.
  • Guddan brings Chai, but AJ ingores her but talks to her saying for  Children  Parents  Forget their  Adaat/ Habits & Change. He tells his wifey that he is not upset with her but Hehraan that how she is not seeing ALishas pain.   

Mamta Day Competition:

• Lakshmi brings the invitation and it turns out from the MP Invitation to Mamta Competition in Indore  to prove they are best Jodi of Maa & Beti and AJ had registered their name. 
  • AJ wants to cancel the participation because of the situation change 
  • AJ taunts Guddan regarding the competition saying the Mother who cannot support her daughter in difficult time an how will she participate in competition. 
  • Guddan says she will participate in competition with Alisha, if she gives her Saath, and she tells Alisha she is  Naraaz but they not Dushman 
  • AJ says she doesnt need to prove anything
  • Guddan says I love my daughter and you need time to understand she convinces Alisha to join the competition saying Famous Chef Akshat Jindal daughter won and you can do for him. 

Black Mask 

• Pervy complains regarding about Guddan participating in Mamta Day
  • Pervy tells the Black Mask Person dont worry he will bring Guddan true face out in the Mamta Day how she is  doing Nautanki and will bring her truth out. 

Precap: Nov 11 & Nov 12 Mahasangram Promo of Asmita and Guddan proving their Motherhood and saving their Daughter. 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New mask wali Durga Jindal jaise lage mujhe toh πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ™Š

Piku_S thumbnail

It was great episode where Guddan answered  back to the media and gave them a solid Jawas on her views on the Sexual Harassment case.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

thank you for doing the written Piku ji πŸ˜³

I loved the way AJ was shielding Guddu from media ke pointed sawals 

Then the way Guddu handled them was perfect, she sounded like a pro 

This will surely come handy whenever she enters showbiz πŸ˜›

Jindal saab was having that proud look on his face β­οΈ

& even Pervy had a "impressed" expression on his face πŸ˜†

I just loved how at the end Guddu dafa karoed the reporters with her cute-mawali andaaz "...futiye ab yaha se !" 

& Jindal saab's taal mein taal milaoing with his sophisticated-harsh, "KINDLY Get Out !" 

Maaza aa gaya πŸ˜Ž

Reporters ki shakaal dekhne layaak thi πŸ˜ˆ

Jindal saab ek baar phir was trying his best to pull up a narazgi mask but was failing miserably as he really can't go without answering to his Gudiya ---- har baat ka jawaab dena zaroori hai or else who knows, till he returns, or answers her back, she will keep stressing herself straining her delicate veins πŸ˜³

Kher I really loved their parenting taunts πŸ˜†

Another thing was Guddu too very cleverly & without bringing much attention to this, played Alisha's game on Alisha herself. 

She made her say yes to competition, giving her AJ's vasta in front of him  & telling her to agree for AJ, make him proud. Here she left no way for Alisha to pull her feet back as Alisha's game's basis is "papa ke liye pyaar" πŸ˜Ž

Jindal saab sahi kehte hai, Gudiya jaldi sikhti hai & bohot sahi sikhti hai ! 

Pervy ka kya kahe ? isne khud ki pitayi ka iltezaam toh kiya but iss baar Akshan ke saat saat, dusre show ke leads ke haaton bhi πŸ€£

Kher, "Tamraj Kilvish" has put not maaroed kulhari on peir but took his peir & maaroed it on kulhari by asking Pervy's madaat πŸ€£

Pervy is a true panauti for all the villains, jiske toli mein jata hai, usse dubata hai πŸ˜ˆ

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshananju

New mask wali Durga Jindal jaise lage mujhe toh πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ™Š

ye makers ki chaal hai 

audiences ko gumrah karne ka

Audiences ko Vikkey uncle ki angel hone ka yakeen ho jana chaiye 

& dekha jaye toh abhi show mein koi hai nahi jispe hum shaq kar sake 

hence they made Laxmi say this taki we feel ye Durga hai... 

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

ye makers ki chaal hai 

audiences ko gumrah karne ka

Audiences ko Vikkey uncle ki angel hone ka yakeen ho jana chaiye 

& dekha jaye toh abhi show mein koi hai nahi jispe hum shaq kar sake 

hence they made Laxmi say this taki we feel ye Durga hai... 

Me Laxmi bahu Jo kahe usse relate karke nahi boleπŸ™Š the way that mask wali khade hai aur the style of pointing finger felt like it's Durga bahu 

Vikky uncle hai that mask wala I doubtπŸ€”

Edited by Akshananju - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

It was great episode where Guddan answered  back to the media and gave them a solid Jawas on her views on the Sexual Harassment case.

I just love how she handled the media so maturely & appropriately 

& I am sure ye gunn will come to work when she enters showbiz πŸ˜›

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I just love how she handled the media so maturely & appropriately 

& I am sure ye gunn will come to work when she enters showbiz πŸ˜›

Me to Captain loved how she handled the media she is Number 1 student of her Jindal Saab and he was very impressed of his Gudiya and very proud 

The teaching of Her Jindal Saab and her Gunn will come in handy when she enters showbiz. Guddan is just waiting for appropriate script to come her way where she is Main Lead n not supporting/side actress