Reason why Shukla targets Arhaan (my point of view)

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The reason why Shukla is provoking Arhaan and all the time try to create a fight is,because Shukla also heard of him linking up with Rashmi!He wants to know if Rashmi actually cares for him and takes his side!From the beginning he hated Arhaan before the other WC'S.It is so obvious from Shukla he is driven crazy after his break up with Rashmi.My pick is he never got over it!And now suddenly he is in BB house with her so its difficult for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel Shukla knows that arhaan must be knowing his fight and he will say something to someone, infact I think it's his insecurity which is making him fight with arhaan. 

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But initially Arhaan started picking fights with Sid and Asim first to get in limelight, did he not? 

Edited by dsptl - 4 years ago
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Isme Shukla ki koi galti nahi hai, arhaan ko dekhte hi uske kaan ke neeche do Marne ki feeling automatically AA jati h ðŸ˜ˆ

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viknandera

Isme Shukla ki koi galti nahi hai, arhaan ko dekhte hi uske kaan ke neeche do Marne ki feeling automatically AA jati h ðŸ˜ˆ

i agree.. he has such a sick look and attitude.. yeh Rashmi ko kahan mile.. I mean how low is her standards!! From Nandish to this porter guy! 

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

in Rashmi's dreams 🤣

aaj ki episode mein bhi arhan first poked into Rashmi-Shukla debate..

Shukla bola naa ki wo ristha banane nahi aaya..

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbsai

in Rashmi's dreams 🤣

aaj ki episode mein bhi arhan first poked into Rashmi-Shukla debate..

Shukla bola naa ki wo ristha banane nahi aaya..

Nahi banaane aaye hai Shukla chelle banaane aaye hai like Asim🤣

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Koi shak! 🤣

This is obvious! Their relationship was never ended properly as Shukla still has sth for Rashmi, where Rashmi denied him completely. This is why he jumped on poor Arhaaan ! He provoked Asim too. Or else why Asim is yelling at him all the time. What did Arhaan do to him? Nothing. Shukla made that story and poisoned Asim's brain.........like gf snatcher etc. 🤪🤣

This is why Shukla again and again talks about his ehassn for Rashmi. Chot kjhaye huey dil! Ouch!😭

If Rashmi is Katrina, Arhaan is Ranbir.........who is Shukla then? 🤣 This is why Salman is saving Shukla. oooh humdard hai dono Sallu and Shukli. 🤣

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

But initially Arhaan started picking fights with Sid and Asim first to get in limelight, did he not? 

Ap shayad ulta  TV dekh rahi ho. 🤣

Just when Arhaan entered the house ..........Shukla ran and hide . Started to bring out his anger  for Arhaan and Asim listened all.

Then Asim turned violent ..........bhai ka gf chinneewala type anger came out from him! 😡 Arti came in rescue of Arhaan saying "Woh aisa nehi hai ! He is a decent man. I know him.".

Arhaan got kicks from Rashmi becoz Arhaan tried to patch up Rashmi and Shukla. He is a nice guy as per Aarti said and what we are seeing. He told that he and rashmi are just friends. Kucchh hua bhi nehi. It is Sid's insecure inner feelings which is making him hate Arhaan.  Even Aarti their common frnd again and again mentioned that there is nth serious between Rashmi and Arhaan. THey are just good frnds. So it is Shukla who is feeling disturbed and Rashmi is having fun by torturing him. 🥺

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Don't go for his looks and aankh me dhoop ka chashma😆

This guy seems nice and he actually wants Rashmi to patch up things with Sid

He looks level headed too bus dialogues m over acting Kar jata h😆

I think both Sid n Rashmi don't want to hv any kind of contact each other so they both hate when he tries to do so