Horrible track

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was OK when AJ made his mistake in the antara track but this is now a 2nd time in a row! That is what is making me irritated. I understood his mistake the first time around. I thought it was a huge mistake but i understood how and why he made it and I thought he more than made up for it. And i was truly happy with him until now. This now a second time ...fresh off of his mistake with Antara and he's doing it again! ðŸ˜²

AJ's quickness to doubt guddan is what is bothering me. I understand that this is his daughter and i even understand his initial reaction and feelings after seeing what he thought was his daughter in distress. But when Guddan was trying to explain, he should have taken a step back and tried understand that this woman who literally just  went through helll and back for him and that this woman, who was insulted left and right during antara track, doesn't think for one second that she may have a reason for doing this? 

This is why once this truth is out ...Guddan needs to walk out. Until AJ understands the true meaning of what love is, he doesn't deserve her at all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

umm... we all want this crap over asap but makers have no mood to windup nonsense ..

well have to agree it has lost its charm TM..

hope ur topic doesnt get banned ðŸ˜•

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_7

I think aj never trusted guddan its always about what he sees around .

Both don't deserve each other they lack compatibility .

which any couple should have .

Not only with antara ,alisha even revti bit he acted weird totally .

Problem with this show is there is no breathing space one after the other grey characters are dumped  and drama is over the top .

The last episode i loved was Aj and Guddan getting ready for engagement after that i don't remember whats going on .

This show is depressing each given day no happiness whats the point .

Audience watch tv to get entertained not stress this show is so stressful 

We definitely need lighter moments back. But if they want to continue with depressing and tedious repetitive storylines, then why not just do a separation track? 

How many times can you recycle the same story?..something happens, guddan sides with truth, Aj  says all the right things but then easily gets manipulated and breaks all his promises and the guddan is proven right and then Aj apologizes...rinse, wash and repeat. 

This show has so much potential and leads have great chemistry but these stories just make it hard to care. Producers should replace the entire writing staff.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We desperately need freshness. As komal said I wont mind separation. At least something different would come in .

Here it seems they have gone bankrupt in ideas department . Even the ideas to trap alisha are the same. Hidden camera and guddan failing ,alisha sliting her wrist for blackmail,.

I also thought he acted strange in revti track. Absolutely unnecessary.  

Yes that engagement track was a beautiful one. 

We have loved this show. Hope makers respect that and give some good content.  

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The scenes are also same....nthng new...nd d reactions are also same....thy r nt evn tkng efforts to b creative....nw also same perv drama..wht r thy gonna reveal in ths....whts new in ths i still wonder....alsiha still wont change....thn whts d point in bringing in ths drama...ths is agn forced to fill d slot....

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

We desperately need freshness. As komal said I wont mind separation. At least something different would come in .

Here it seems they have gone bankrupt in ideas department . Even the ideas to trap alisha are the same. Hidden camera and guddan failing ,alisha sliting her wrist for blackmail,.

I also thought he acted strange in revti track. Absolutely unnecessary.  

Yes that engagement track was a beautiful one. 

We have loved this show. Hope makers respect that and give some good content.  

you know what my dream scenario is, i think i said it the other day. Guddan should leave after revealing the truth and hand him a divorce. She can pursue acting and maybe her parents also look for another potential match. So many angles that you can play. Why they continue to recycle is beyond me. You can literally take the same dialogue from antara track and replace it in this track..word for word, action for action. It's the same track!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A humble request ,if possible to the thread maker to change the title to something else. Its not a horrible show ,its a bad track. 

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want Akshat and guddan to seperate officially  and get started all over again.Guddana should leave Akshat and just live a independent life.later how Akshat will win guddan all over again and this time  guddan should turn a blind eye on him.i dont think there is anything left in their relationship. Love is not enough for any relationship, love should be accompanied by trust ,supporting each other, understanding once stand whatever the reason and condition.

later both wife and husband can discuss each other opinions in closed room but in front of family I believe wife and husband should stay one and this is more important in case of children. Kids should understand their father and mother are one and if there is difference in opinions with respect to kids they both should solve within each other and not in front of kids.

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

A humble request ,if possible to the thread maker to change the title to something else. Its not a horrible show ,its a bad track. 

True it was not horrible show just now the track of the show is not appealing.It was very good show and Akshan chemistry was USP.

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

I want Akshat and guddan to seperate officially  and get started all over again.Guddana should leave Akshat and just live a independent life.later how Akshat will win guddan all over again and this time  guddan should turn a blind eye on him.i dont think there is anything left in their relationship. Love is not enough for any relationship, love should be accompanied by trust ,supporting each other, understanding once stand whatever the reason and condition.

later both wife and husband can discuss each other opinions in closed room but in front of family I believe wife and husband should stay one and this is more important in case of children. Kids should understand their father and mother are one and if there is difference in opinions with respect to kids they both should solve within each other and not in front of kids.

couldn't have said it better myself. I'm all for loving your children, and i think they should be loved above all else including spouses, but when it comes to parenting, should be one front, and then parents should discuss internally their differences of opinion. 

As for Akshan, i agree. I need Guddan to leave...it's time for AJ to chase for once and not just because he made a mistake, but because he should try harder now to earn her trust back .

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago