Vikram Singh Chauhan and Fawad Khan

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Before everything else let me make this clear : This aint a comparison post. Not in the slightest. It is rather a similarity post. So take it that way. 

So, I cant be the only one who sees it,right? I have noticed how uncanny of a resemblance Vikram shares with Fawad especially with the former's current styling and how he is playing certain scenes. Some expressions are straight up same. His styling in the show, the way he uses his eyebrows a lot, and some very nuanced expressions- If you have seen Fawad in his dramas- the smirks, the eye movements, the way he looks at his FL- it is just very similar to Vikram's. Sometimes, Its like am actually watching Fawad in the show. 

MOST IMPORTANTLY, THEY LITERALLY HAVE THE SAME EYES. I kid you,not! I have spent quite an obnoxious amount of time drooling over Fawad Khan's eyes once upon a time smiley36 so my eye-radar is quite efficient. Both of them have really deep and soulful eyes-very similar-almost same. And I suspect thats what is majorly giving me Fawad feels from Vikram. They are equally talented actors, both of them, so thats just additional bonus!

In all, its a win-win situation for me! When one is missing in action,I get to see the other! Yay! smiley36

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was unsure about this but now finally, someone said it! This was very evident in Aman's face close up in today's episode. I was wondering who does he look like that time 😆

VSC is so similar to FK in Khoobsurat. <3

Yeah, they've similar eyes. Brown and deep 

Ainvayi Rosh isn't fidaa on his eyes 😉

Infact, the FL drooling over the ML's eyes is quite refreshing. Heroes bhi khoobsurat aankhon waale hote hain 😛

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Who is Fawad Khan? 🤔

The_Twilight thumbnail

Let me Google and find out. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Twilight

Who is Fawad Khan? 🤔

Aiyyooo😆

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
The_Twilight thumbnail

I didn't even know about VSC until a few weeks ago.❤️ smiley36

That's just me...! Oblivious of all Greek Gods!! 🤣

Listen,now that you know of his existence quickly binge watch Zindagi Gulzar Hain! 😆 Zaroon-Kashaf will make you rethink love. 

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I was unsure about this but now finally, someone said it! This was very evident in Aman's face close up in today's episode. I was wondering who does he look like that time 😆

VSC is so similar to FK in Khoobsurat. <3

Yeah, they've similar eyes. Brown and deep 

Ainvayi Rosh isn't fidaa on his eyes 😉

Infact, the FL drooling over the ML's eyes is quite refreshing. Heroes bhi khoobsurat aankhon waale hote hain 😛

This is a Gul Khan trademark 😆 Heroines are always crushing and drooling over some feature or the other pertaining to the hero. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

It's okay, better late than never!😉

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

This is a Gul Khan trademark 😆 Heroines are always crushing and drooling over some feature or the other pertaining to the hero. 

Oh is it? I'm not well aware about the cliches of ITV so dunno. Yet catching up on all trade tricks 😆

Filhaal yeh toh mujhe pasand hai